• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BW014 - Shippou City

Status
Not open for further replies.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
I could see James catching the Death Mask Pokemon, then evolving it at some stage with it becoming his new Hugger! A big jolly mummy that hugs James will all four arms and a big cheesy grin.

I really do hope TR do have something to do with this episode, I am surprised Ash has not stopped and been like "where's Team Rocket at these days? I miss training against them, now how will I evolve my Pokemon?".

Desukan however isn't a mummy, but a casket, with ghostly arms.. I do agree with the latter part of your post however. That has been the case for six episodes now. I'm pretty sure that they might just get to the Resort Desert before Ash and company reach Hiun City. I swear I saw a subway where they got that (perhaps dummy/fake) meteorite, and since the subway lines go to Raimon City, it would only be one stop away from there to the Resort Desert.

There's no evidence james will catch it. Anywhere

I support this, but we all want James to catch something, real soon. I think that when Team Rocket's plot gets them to the Resort Desert that they'll have to stand off against Plasma, and then we'll see what Pokemon he has gotten.

Last edited:

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
There's no evidence james will catch it. Anywhere

Except for the fact that Team Rocket are serious now, Jessie has a Pokemon, James needs one, We haven't seen plasma yet, Team Rocket have already take over one of their missions and Team Rocket could be capturing Desumasu to take the Skull.

Grei

not the color
Guys, for all we know, James already caught a Pokemon off-screen. I can't stress enough, though, that the silly hugging Pokemon are likely not going to be seen this time around. Jessie and James are serious and are down-to-business villains now. A silly Pokemon that only attacks James is not only going to ruin their image but hinder their performance as villains.

playerking

Summary, 14:
Ash and co arrive at Shippou, where he wants to get his second gym badge. The gym also serves as a museum. The door of the Shippou gym is firmly shut. Yousu Sato came screaming from the hall and Kidachi said that the man was the Deputy Director of the museum and said that there were strange phenomenons happening at the museum., which he could only imagine that it was the work of a Pokémon.

dman_dustin

Summary, 14:
Ash and co arrive at Shippou, where he wants to get his second gym badge. The gym also serves as a museum. The door of the Shippou gym is firmly shut. Yousu Sato came screaming from the hall and Kidachi said that the man was the Deputy Director of the museum and said that there were strange phenomenons happening at the museum., which he could only imagine that it was the work of a Pokémon.

This alone makes me think the egg isn't hatching any time soon, however in the unlikely event that the egg does hatch in BW013, the only Pokemon that can hatch into is Meguroco. Since after all Zuruggu isn't in the opening.

The unusual thing to remember is Ash isn't seen with the egg, in BW014 scenes. Granted its not much and Iris is conveniently missing but it could mean the egg hatches before the events of BW014.

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
Summary, 14:

Now I strongly believe that Desumasu is a wild pokemon like Shuppet from Hoenn in the ghost house, just here it's a museum. Just looked at the 15 summary and maybe the gym battle is two parter.

playerking

Iris is seen in BW014, she's next to dento in that video that showed episode 12, 13 and 14.

Yeah Desumasu could be a POTD now, but James could still catch, only time can tell.

LexSuicune

Feraligatr Master
Hopefully James will get his hands on it. But I doubt it, TR seem to be doing their own thing as of right now and I don't see them getting involved with the character's storyline.

Adamo

I hope jamess gets desuken it would be faaabbbullouss.

BM14murph

Master Collector
Just like a lot of people i'm really pushing for James to get Desumasu

Then we'll have Ghost represented on the main cast as well :)

gliscor&yanmega

I still say James gets Desumasu. He needs something, sure he could have got something off screen but I doubt that. Sure Jessie caught Koromori off screen but we saw it coming(Or at less should have), and even if you didn't it only takes 2 seconds to figure out that she caught a Koromori that was seen flying towards them. I can't see the writers just giving James a Pokemon off screen though, if anything it'll be like how it was for Jessie but that hasn't happened yet.

I say Desumasu is causing troubles and while this happens Team Rocket sneaks in and locates the item they are looking for and replaces it with the fake they got in BW012. Then whatever happens from there happens. Either they escape without being notice and Desumasu just disappears and then we see it with Team Rocket and it's James' or they thank Desumasu for helping them out and it decide to go with them.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
Just like a lot of people i'm really pushing for James to get Desumasu

Then we'll have Ghost represented on the main cast as well :)

I don't think James is anywhere near Shippou City at the moment, I mean they were told to go to Shippou City, and then they were told to go to the Resort Desert, and they were seen at a Subway station. The Subway goes to Raimon City, the closes city to the Resort Desert, so that kinda fits my idea that they are no where near Desumasu.

Though however, I could be wrong of course, but we haven't seen anything from them in any previews or summaries for that matter.

Teshub

Banned
People believe James will get the Deathmask? He is on a mission, why would he get interrupted trying to screw around in the museum like he would do in the old days.

gliscor&yanmega

People believe James will get the Deathmask? He is on a mission, why would he get interrupted trying to screw around in the museum like he would do in the old days.

Giovanni contacts and say "Go to the museum and get *Whatever it is he needs*". They find a Desumasu to help out, it causes troubles and they get the item. Desumasu tags along.

Who's to say they wont get a mission that deals with the museum anyways, in BW012, they got a fake stone or something, you usually see rare stones and that in these kind of museums so they could be getting a certain item in this episode, which they can do easily with Desumaru being a distraction.

I'm not too sure James is gonna have a Desumasu now. It seems like there are toys that might show he doesn't have a pokemon (it's in the Next Pokemon Thread).

Which makes me wonder, why would the Desumasu do what it's doing? It can't be for evil purposes unless someone's involved. Maybe we'll see a glimpse of TP. Another guess is that maybe it's doing those things for a misunderstood reason no one will know about until the end.

Teshub

Banned
I'm not too sure James is gonna have a Desumasu now. It seems like there are toys that might show he doesn't have a pokemon (it's in the Next Pokemon Thread).

Which makes me wonder, why would the Desumasu do what it's doing? It can't be for evil purposes unless someone's involved. Maybe we'll see a glimpse of TP. Another guess is that maybe it's doing those things for a misunderstood reason no one will know about until the end.

Deathmask is another "misunderstood" pokemon, and either Dento or Ash will make it right. Then Ash can have him gym battle, the end. I don't expected another capture here. The pattern is usually....capture - pokemon introduction - gym. We are in the second one.

gliscor&yanmega

Well how reliable are those toys. Plus maybe they just don't want to spoil anything.

I'm sticking with what I said. Team Rocket uses Desumasu to cause a distraction and then switch some stone with the fake stone they got in BW012, then Desumasu joins them.

Teshub

Banned
Well how reliable are those toys. Plus maybe they just don't want to spoil anything.

I'm sticking with what I said. Team Rocket uses Desumasu to cause a distraction and then switch some stone with the fake stone they got in BW012, then Desumasu joins them.

You don't need to stick with anything, whatever happens you will say it was great, right?

gliscor&yanmega

You don't need to stick with anything, whatever happens you will say it was great, right?

Not true. I wont complain like some people and trash talk everything I didn't like about the episode. I don't like everything the writers do, despite how it would appear. It takes a lot to disappoint me though.

But if this is just some random Desumasu, and Team Rocket, or Team Plasma don't have a role in it, then I wouldn't be crazy about this episode's plot, of course that's not to say I'll hate it or anything, have to wait and see with what happens.

But like I said, I don't think everything the writers do is great, just happens that Pokemon is one of the shows that appeals to me and rarely disappoints me.

I doubt toys worry about spoilers. I mean considering we've had Ash's Monferno, Gible, Meguroko, Kurumiru, and the Zuruggu plushie this January all representing team changes, the toys definitely show spoilers. Not to mention, they're released by time. So when we get these new toys, we'd already know what's happening in the anime.

And toys are usually reliable and I did say it's possible we won't see James with a pokemon. I didn't say we will see James with no pokemon. Something could still happen. Still, the toys may be significant to take note of regardless.

So if James doesn't get Desumasu in this episode, I wouldn't be surprised either. If he does though, cool, he gets a pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.