• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BW014 - Shippou City

Status
Not open for further replies.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
T-Bagging is common nowadays...

Those "glowing balls" are Will-O-Wisps, for anyone who still hasn't figured that out.lol

Yeah as if people don't notice it's will-o-wisp i said when we first saw the preview.

I'll have a guess at the episode

Ash and co. arrive in Shippou, in the museum Aloe's husband is putting away a Kabuto fossil when it goes in it's case he hears a noise, he turns around and sees it shaking and it's glowing light purpleish, it breaks out of the case and it chases him he runs out of the museum scared. He tells Ash and Co. what happened, so they look in the museum and they can't see it Iris mentions it's haunted, Queue opening.

They search the museum and her husband and Ash and Co. talk to each other for about 5 minutes. We see Team Rocket outside of the museum, talking about how this mission is going to be fun they disappear as a person unloading fossils for the museum walks past. The man unloads it in the loading dock or whatever, so he scares the Desumasu who is looking for it's missing mask. The man runs out scared Desumasu comes into the main part of the museum where Ash, Dento, Iris and Aloe's husband (Name?) are. It starts it mayhem it makes it's mask go onto Dento so it has more power. Yadda Yadda, in the background Team Rocket do there stuff.

Then there's 4 options

Aloe puts a stop to Desumasu. Team Rocket get away with it and James recalls what we find is HIS Desumasu.

Team Rocket get away whilst not being noticed and Desumasu isn't James's. Aloe puts a stop to Desumasu.

Aloe stops Team Rocket and they don't do there mission, they later go back to giovanni and he says that they better do it this time and he will send Flint for help.

Aloe stops Team Rocket from stealing it and he returns HIS possible Desumasu. They later go back to giovanni and he says that they better do it this time and he will send Flint for help.

Or the heist goes over episode 14 and 15.

Then Aloe mentions she is the gym leader and Ash asks for a battle the next day she agrees.

Last edited:

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
It's her museum

It'd be stupid for her NOT too

Silver Totodile

It's her museum

It'd be stupid for her NOT too

Remember that there are too parts to the museum in game. A library part that's used for her gym and quiz and also the museum part. She might be outside the gym. I think we would have seen her in the preview if she was in the most of the episode. She might return at the end however.

lolipiece

Staff member
Still, a Pokemon's causing trouble in her gym

She's gotta step in and stop it

playerking

Uh remember the video spoils thing, Aloe sent out Miruhog? She's in the episode.

lolipiece

Staff member
Well it's possible that it could be from BW015 instead...

Silver Totodile

Still, a Pokemon's causing trouble in her gym

She's gotta step in and stop it

Yes, but maybe at the end. I mean the episode seems to focus around the pokémon causing havoc so it doesn't look like she will be stoping anything for a good while.

Uh remember the video spoils thing, Aloe sent out Miruhog? She's in the episode.

I only watched the main preview, not the small clips they show afterwards.

playerking

"Well it's possible that it could be from BW015 instead..."
Well, it's not from the gym battle that's for sure, so it's her museum, she will be in this episode, I'm positive.
It wasn't in the main preview, or in the bits afterwards.

playerking

Yes i have seen it on a japanese website, check the first page of the video spoils thread, Aloe sends out Miruhog and since she was standing on the right where Ash always battles i really think it's this episode.

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
I gots a question....

Why do people think Ash will do the maze? They've never implemented them before.

Status
Not open for further replies.