• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BW014 - Shippou City

Status
Not open for further replies.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
@gliscor&yanmega, Don't get into a fight with Teshub, you know how he's like. Anyway, evertime we see Team Rocket do something, it's something to do with the mission that we don't know, somehow they could need the skull and giovanni could send them to get it. Or it's just a POTD that likes to mess with people.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Yeah, I highly doubt Desumasu will be captured by James, or anyone else for that matter. It looks like its only role in this Shippou City episode is to cause some mischief and act as a sort of "staller". I'm sick and tired of it always being a Ghost-type Pokemon that causes these sort of issues though. Hopefully, the episode is entertaining enough so that it doesn't feel as repetitive as some of the other episodes we've gotten recently. One thing is certain however: I'm going to have to shut my eyes whenever Miruhoggu comes into a scene. That thing is U-G-L-Y!

playerking

I don't think Miruhog is ugly, plus apparently i heard he is powerful i hope he takes out Desumasu if it is a POTD.

What the EFF?

[IMG139]http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/contents/pokemon_bw/trailer/images/101223_01.jpg[/IMG139]

「シッポウシティ!博物館で大冒険!!」
シッポウジムは博物館にあると聞き
かけつけたサトシたちの前に現れたのは・・・!

Bad translation V
[シッポウシティ!]Adventure great at a museum!!] I hear that there is シッポウジム in the museum It is ... to have appeared before Satoshi who rushed!

Last edited:

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
I don't think Miruhog is ugly, plus apparently i heard he is powerful i hope he takes out Desumasu if it is a POTD.

What the EFF?

[IMG139]http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/contents/pokemon_bw/trailer/images/101223_01.jpg[/IMG139]

「シッポウシティ!博物館で大冒険!!」
シッポウジムは博物館にあると聞き
かけつけたサトシたちの前に現れたのは・・・!

Bad translation V
[シッポウシティ!]Adventure great at a museum!!] I hear that there is シッポウジム in the museum It is ... to have appeared before Satoshi who rushed!

Wait what?? apparently both dent and irs get possessed? or is it just me?

Oh ya this is what google translate had to say:
"Shippoushiti! Museum Adventure!"
Museum to be heard Shippoujimu
Sato who appeared before the system was rushed ・ ・ ・!

Last edited:

playerking

Iris isn't possessed didn't the summary that they couldn't open the door or something like that, so maybe she yells at Ash saying that they can't go in it then the building starts to have ghostly mist around it.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
How the **** do you guys base your opnions in a pokemon being ugly or not...

Plus I dont freaking get how son im disapointed squirrel is ugly.

Looking forward for this episode and the next one, I think its fair game for Mijumaru and Pokabu to get another chance the Dent gym was really basic battle and they were barelly trained, Tsutarja is the strongest so she doesnt needs to be used now, besides Mamepato that y deserves something, the other two are fine to me.

Ash-kid

Ash-kid

What the EFF?

「シッポウシティ!博物館で大冒険!!」
シッポウジムは博物館にあると聞き
かけつけたサトシたちの前に現れたのは・・・!

Bad translation V

Why she isn't possessed. She does look like that in this mage. It could be a Iris-Dento episode which on them Deathmask takes control with its special abilities.

playerking

If Iris is possessed in this episode, we're all Effed, what if she controls everybody. Then everybody will keep their Pokemon in their hair O.O.

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
In the preview we see- a machine knight attacks them, Dento with the mask of Desumasu, Pikachu attacks the knight.

playerking

Preview

- Aloe's husband was being chased by a fossil, so he ran out the museum.

- I think Iris was possessed.

- The knight armor went towards Ash and Co.

- Pikachu's volt tackle destroyed it

- The Dragonite fossil broke the window that Ash and co. were looking at and it stole the Desumasu masked it attatched to Dento.

- Iris and Ash tried to get it off but Dento pushed them off and used Will-o-Wisp?

The extended preview...nothing new, but we did hear Yanappu again, so it revolves around the museum and Dento,

Did i say Dento? I meant Dento-Masu.

Wait i don't get it, in episode 8 a woman told Team Rocket to head to shippou city and to wait for instructions, i thought that's were they were in episode 9? I guess they had quite a few detours then, so this episode has something to do with their main mission, probably.

Last edited:

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
Preview

- Aloe's husband was being chased by a fossil, so he ran out the museum.

- I think Iris was possessed.

- The knight armor went towards Ash and Co.

- Pikachu's volt tackle destroyed it

- The Dragonite fossil broke the window that Ash and co. were looking at and it stole the Desumasu masked it attached to Dento.

- Iris and Ash tried to get it off but Dento pushed them off and used Will-o-Wisp?

The extended preview...nothing new, but we did hear Yanappu again, so it revolves around the museum and Dento,

Did i say Dento? I meant Dento-Masu.

Wait i don't get it, in episode 8 a woman told Team Rocket to head to shippou city and to wait for instructions, i thought that's were they were in episode 9? I guess they had quite a few detours then, so this episode has something to do with their main mission, probably.

Pretty much what it entails.. It's clear that its the sky behind Iris that's that miffy purple color and that it's not Iris herself. Aloe's husband just came storming out of the door and probably told them that he was chased out by a floating fossil, leading Iris to go: 'THE MUSEUM IS HAUNTED!' on us, which is probably what's happening in that shot.

I see this more as a group episode, with Dento getting a little bit of extra focus. He's not going to catch the thing that's for sure.

I don't know where Team Rocket are anymore.. Now (BW13) they are in Shippou City, clearly noted by the railroad tracks running through town, but they were told to go to the Resort Desert as well, after they were told to go to Shippou City and wait for instructions, so I concluded that they already were in Shippou City, and were heading to the Resort Desert per subway, stopping in Raimon City and then heading down to the desert.

Seems like the old Ghost type pokemon tomfoolery episodes we always got.. Well, that's what they do.. They play pranks, since their obviously not evil creatures (inherent goodness lies in every pokemon)

catzeye

Writer's Block
Judging by the preview it does look like the old ghost playing tricks episode. Although having Dento possessed makes for an interesting turn. I'm pretty sure Aloe will appear towards the end and save the day.

As for TR, I don't know (nor do I really care) what they are going to do. I only care if something major happens with them. Not just them being mysterious for a minute or so.

Judgement

All I can think of when I see Dento with that mask is
"I reject my humanity, JOJOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

I can't be the only one.

gliscor&yanmega

Although I have to admit now, James getting Desumasu is very unlikely to me now...I still wont lose hope. I want it on the main cast, and mostly for James.

Not sure what to really expect though. Obviously Desumasu is causing trouble but I can't figure out why if it's not to do with Team Rocket's mission. I guess it's bored or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.