• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BW018 - Yaguruma Forest! Kurumiru and Arty!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

IMPERIAL DRAGON

Enemy Of Reality
At least it’s guaranteed to fully evolve since it’s a bug type, especially since it’s fully evolved form actually looks pretty interesting compared to the usual early weak bug types.

Personally, this is the only comment I’m making on the issue, but to me it seems the most logical:
- Whether it’s the black glasses croc or not, Ash is getting one
- Ash’s egg is Zurugu, but somehow ends up with Iris (epic cop out, I agree)
- Ash captures the little bug dude

kemal07

I was convinced as much as some of you that it indeed probably indeed be a Zuruggu. But after inspecting this shot in detail I've noticed it's definately not Zuruggu due to the head shape if you look closely aswell.
I have collected all the Basic stage Pokemon of the Unova region with matching head shapes according to the screenshot and according to the possibility that maybe the writers are surprising us via no-matching egg colour. So here is the comparison I've found...

http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/8408/kjkljr.jpg

Zuruggu - As you can see Zuruggu's headshape is a more oval shape and the top bit of it's head/hair doesn't look quite like the top of the perfect round shape of the hatched Pokemon's silhouette. So I say no for Zuruggu.

Kurumiru - I can see a perfect match headwise as it has a perfect circle shape head. And the silhouettes head also seems to have lumps on the head like Kurumiru's.

Gothimu - Gothimu is another possibilty I think. But the only thing that says no is that the silhouette doesn't seem to have any bows on the side of the head.

Vanipeti - Now, Vanipeti is one I never thought about before seeing the art. It's got a similar head shape. and the silhouette seems to have some shiny little silhouettes around its body like Vanipeti-s cold mist-cloud thingies. and the head also seems to have a similar shape at the top like Vanipeti's creamy head.

While looking at the 4 Pokemon I think shows resemblance to the Silhouette I reckon the two closest ones are

1-Kurumiru

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
I was convinced as much as some of you that it indeed probably indeed be a Zuruggu. But after inspecting this shot in detail I've noticed it's definately not Zuruggu due to the head shape if you look closely aswell.
I have collected all the Basic stage Pokemon of the Unova region with matching head shapes according to the screenshot and according to the possibility that maybe the writers are surprising us via no-matching egg colour. So here is the comparison I've found...

http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/8408/kjkljr.jpg

Zuruggu - As you can see Zuruggu's headshape is a more oval shape and the top bit of it's head/hair doesn't look quite like the top of the perfect round shape of the hatched Pokemon's silhouette. So I say no for Zuruggu.

Kurumiru - I can see a perfect match headwise as it has a perfect circle shape head. And the silhouettes head also seems to have lumps on the head like Kurumiru's.

Gothimu - Gothimu is another possibilty I think. But the only thing that says no is that the silhouette doesn't seem to have any bows on the side of the head.

Vanipeti - Now, Vanipeti is one I never thought about before seeing the art. It's got a similar head shape. and the silhouette seems to have some shiny little silhouettes around its body like Vanipeti-s cold mist-cloud thingies. and the head also seems to have a similar shape at the top like Vanipeti's creamy head.

While looking at the 4 Pokemon I think shows resemblance to the Silhouette I reckon the two closest ones are

1-Kurumiru

You only said one.......

Yankees4life

RONALDO!!!
Guys, guys its so obvious its gonna be the croc hatching from the egg

We have enough evidence to prove that. Just ignore the playerkings and random trolls who think otherwise

RickHoenn

Banned
It looks like Kurumiru.

It would be nice, another bug in Ash's team since Johto.

BM14murph

Master Collector
Guys this isn't the egg thread even though it is fun speculating

I still think Ash will catch the Kurumiru in this episode and it won't be the egg as we see him catching a Pokemon and holding up the Pokeball and trainers don't usually don't usually do that if it's from an egg they own

Grei

not the color
Guys this isn't the egg thread even though it is fun speculating

I still think Ash will catch the Kurumiru in this episode and it won't be the egg as we see him catching a Pokemon and holding up the Pokeball and trainers don't usually don't usually do that if it's from an egg they own

Well, since the Egg isn't automatically marked by a Pokeball and is "wild" when it hatches (the incubator comes with a Pokeball), then yeah. The Pokeball pose could have been from the egg episode if said egg Pokemon ran away like the wild child that it's being described as.

gliscor&yanmega

I say:
-Ash, Iris, and Dento go to Castelia City for Ash's next Gym battle.
-They see a Kurumiru who looks sad.
-Arty enters and explains Kurumiru has been having a lot of bad luck.
-Kurumiru gets stuck on Shikijika and falls into a cliff.
-Ash dives in after it.
-They are safe somehow.
-Kurumiru goes with Ash.
-Arty leaves and says he looks forward to battling Ash.
-Ash, Iris, and Dento continue to Castelia City.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
Guys, guys its so obvious its gonna be the croc hatching from the egg

We have enough evidence to prove that. Just ignore the playerkings and random trolls who think otherwise

Guys ignore the silly stroll (Yankees4life, (yankees suck))

Plus i said it was Meguroko before, we have stronger evidence that it's kurumiru now so don't listen to this silly troll.

Oh yeah, only one playerking, idiot.

So this episode can be for Ash getting used to his new Pokemon.

Last edited:

Blitz Lucario

Maybe this is what happens Arty has recently caught a Kurumiru. He meets Ash who tries to help him get a leaf for Kurumiru. The Kurumiru gets attached to the deer. Ash is only concerned for it because he is trying to get it off the deer.

playerking

^ What, does Arti have a broken leg? Why can't he go after it, Ash only cares that much when he is really close like that, like it's his.

Plus i said it was Meguroko before, we have stronger evidence that it's kurumiru now so don't listen to this silly troll.

Actually, the evidence is not all that strong. Sure you could interpret the scenes in the preview to guess that Kurumiru is the egg and it's still possible. But you could also equally interpret those scenes to guess that the Kurumiru and the egg are separate pokemon.

So basically, what the preview showed us did not confirm who's in the egg and it doesn't make one case stronger than the other. Because with this episode being separate from the egg episode, one could also make the argument that because of this, they're different pokemon. So with the unconfirmed info of the preview, as well the separate episodes...there really isn't any stronger evidence that the egg is Kurumiru. It's still open ended imo.

Could the egg be Kurumiru. Yeah, of course, but what we've seen so far and what we've been given doesn't really equal "stronger evidence".

Blitz Lucario

Even if Ash gets a Kurumiru. I hope it will evolve quickly and be released. Yes it would just be like Butterfree all over again.

Yankees4life

RONALDO!!!
Guys ignore the silly stroll (Yankees4life, (yankees suck))

Oh yeah, only one playerking, idiot.

So this episode can be for Ash getting used to his new Pokemon.

playerkings in general.

AND I'm no troll I don't post here 100000 times a day, 100000000 a week

playerking

Only 1 playerking and i don't either, I am not a troll.

And @Ash6K, I mean in terms of colours and since Iris is considered a wild child because she is jungle wise, and since Kurumiru is a grass type pokemon and it's personality we haven't seen yet it could be a wild child and it could run off and shikijika accidentally takes it away.

Last edited:

Seiryu

Resident dragon
Only 1 playerking and i don't either, I am not a troll.

Pretty sure he means not just you, but people like you. 'Course, from where I stand, "people like you" also includes him, and my mind would greatly appreciate it if the pot and kettle the two of you would stop accusing each other of being black.

I dunno. Personally, I'm at the point where this whole thing is just getting more and more idiotic by the day, and would be more than pleased if any and all egg discussion were banned until we knew something beyond various probabilities and the rampant "Oh it looks like it could maybe almost possibly look like something with a vague resemblance to this thing but OH WAIT MAYBE NOT". You know, something concrete. Something that can actually be used to prove, beyond a shadow of a doubt, the identity of the hatchling. Like, for instance, the identity of the hatchling.

Speaking of which--playerking, didn't you not long ago suggest yourself that we do the same thing--that is, abandon discussion until we've gotten something more concrete than this? Have you--and trust me, contrary to my earlier tone, I'm asking this politely--have you ever considered following that advice yourself?

I mean, this section doesn't exactly have a reputation for being a vast wealth of knowledge, intelligence, or common sense, but--seriously? Isn't this getting to be a bit much?

Brandon00151

How would you guys react IF Kurumiru IS in then egg, it gets "pokenapped" by Shikijika, ash chases the Shikijika, a wild Zuruggu or Sunglasses Sandile(Meguroco) appear and attacks Shikijika, and Ash Catches Zuruggu or Sunglasses Sandile(Meguroco) to "defend" Shikijika and Kurumiru AND THEN gives Kurumiru to Artie because he figures it would be safer with him and he'd be able to train it better.

Status
Not open for further replies.