• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BW018 - Yaguruma Forest! Kurumiru and Arty!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adz

Poke Knight
hmmm OK, so from the preview of THIS episode, we learn that Sewaddle knows razor leaf string shot and then it uses an awesome kick move as it swings from it's string shot....i guess this could be tackle?!

Apart from the fact that Ash is seen trying to save it as it gets washed away by the river, it seems to be more likely Arty's Sewaddle.... As we see Ash waiting for it to jump up on his head, which it does...but only as a springboard to Arty's shoulder....!! It's hard to know if he will get it or not.... the preview really gave no indication!

FlyAsADunsparce

Just saw the preview

That Sewaddle looks strong! It's Razor Leaf seemed powerful and it knows some kick move. Sewaddle also jumped from Ash's head to Arty's shoulder, so it might be Arty's Sewaddle after all. Who knows, all I know is that Sewaddle looks awesome in the Animé.

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
Preview:

-Friends are in Yaguruma forest and Iris afraids
-Arty jumps and they see him
-Sewaddle attacks Pikachu and Ash saves it in the sea

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
I think it might be Arty's friends, but he will allow Ash to capture it, otherwise this might be a boring episode.

Preview

Iris, Ash and Dento enter the Yaguruma forest, Arty appears, Kurumiru swings in with string shot and it kicks Pikachu, Kurumiru uses razor leaf, Pikachu dodges, Arty does a fabulous Dento type speech, Kurumiru jumps off Ash's head and onto Arty's, Arty was surprised, Ash goes down a river trying to save the kurumiru, or a new one, with it's leaves chewed on.

Last edited:

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Its a river and we didnt see him saving it but probably it will.

Kurumiru seems to be admiring Arty but I bet at the end he will want to go with Satoshi.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
It's a good forest, compared to the usual anime forests, something that belongs in naruto or one piece, as pepsi said, i bet Ash ends up saving it, Arty sees Ash cares for it so Ash captures it and it goes to Oak/Juniper or Arty trains it and it's like Ash's charizard, it can be called upon.

FlyAsADunsparce

Maybe Arty goes to the forrest often and meets up with the bug pokémon, so he also knows Sewaddle, that's why Sewaddle jumped on Arty's shoulder. I do think that Ash will catch Sewaddle eventually in this episode.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Ash saves it in the sea

It's a river.

Anyway, I think I'm in love with the Yaguruma Forest in the anime! It looks like something from a Pokemon movie, and not something you'd usually see in the anime. The Yaguruma forest is pretty cool in the games as well, but the anime's version beat it my a mile. I remember liking Arti when we saw him in that first preview a few weeks ago, but now, he looks like a Dento copycat. I loved the Weedle with the leaf collar Sewaddle that appears in this episode, though! It looks mighty strong, and also pretty close to Arti.

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
Maybe Arty goes to the forrest often and meets up with the bug pokémon, so he also knows Sewaddle, that's why Sewaddle jumped on Arty's shoulder. I do think that Ash will catch Sewaddle eventually in this episode.

By the preview it seems more likely that Ash captures it. A good idea, Ash captures it and gives it to Arty to take care of it till they get to Castelia gym. That'd be cool.

Sabonea_Masukippa

From the Anime site.

'Yaguruma Forest! Sewaddle and Arty!!

'Ash and co., continuing on their journey toward Castelia City, where the next gym is located, meet a Sewaddle, the Sewing Pokemon, in Yaguruma Forest. Ash, fired up to catch Sewaddle, who hates to lose, races deeper into the forest! As a result, he finds himself lost in the maze-like forest! Desperately striving to find their original path, the three decide to search from the top of a tall tree. But rather than finding the way, Ash finds a large lump of leaves hanging from a tree branch! The next moment - the leaves melt and the dashing Arty, Castelia City's Gym Leader appears. While listening to him and continuing through the forest, there's the Sewaddle from before...'

Chimchar15

From the Anime site.

'Ash and co., continuing on their journey toward Castelia City, where the next gym is located, meet a Sewaddle, the Sewing Pokemon, in Yaguruma Forest. Ash, fired up to catch Sewaddle, who hates to lose, races deeper into the forest! As a result, he finds himself lost in the maze-like forest! Desperately striving to find their original path, the three decide to search from the top of a tall tree. But rather than finding the way, Ash finds a large lump of leaves hanging from a tree branch! The next moment - the leaves melt and the dashing Arty, Castelia City's Gym Leader appears. While listening to him and continuing through the forest, there's the Sewaddle from before...'

Hmm sounds interesting, thanks Sabonea. Razor Leaf is my favorite grass move so I'm always happy to see it in action. Sewaddle looks pretty cool as well. I can't wait to see this episode.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
From the Anime site.

Tks for the summary, by the preview and summary Kurumiru seems to be pretty cool and brave, not what we usually expect from a little worm :p, anxious for the episode.

Sabonea nothing yet about episode 19 and 20?

Sabonea_Masukippa

Tks for the summary, by the preview and summary Kurumiru seems to be pretty cool and brave, not what we usually expect from a little worm :p, anxious for the episode.

Sabonea nothing yet about episode 19 and 20?

Nothing confirmed for those eps, no. Serebii informed/reminded me that there is a week long gap between Ep 18 and 19 so we may not see anything for a few days.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Just saw the episode with better quality and the pictures on Serebii/Filb, the picture with Satoshi capturing a pokemon in that preview we got in December was from this episode.

I still think Kurumiri is getting caught though.

Phantom_Bugsy

So hot he's on fire.
Oh man. Arty looks GORGEOUS. And Kurumiru looks adorable.

....you know, like usual. nothing new here. X3

I'm honestly thinking that the Kurumiru is Arty's though. I really hope Ash doesn't catch it. :/

Ninja Charmander

I think Sewaddle is going to replace Snivy eventually. Because honestly I can't see Ash having two grass type Pokemon on his team at one time. Snivy on the other hand is going to go away and train in a sequence of events slightly similar to Gliscor.

Of course it could be because the Zuruggu line is my favorite new line of Pokemon. But having two grass pokemon on the same team would get really boring at least in my opinion.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
Why the hell would the writers get rid of a starter, that's there for promotional purposes and the starters never leave? That's incredibly dumb.

From the looks of things Arty is capturing the bug anyway, so there's no point to bring this up.

Status
Not open for further replies.