• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BW018 - Yaguruma Forest! Kurumiru and Arty!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
I'm guessing Arty catches Sewaddle. It will be in the gym battle, but fully evolved.

Phantom_Bugsy

So hot he's on fire.
Um, it's really not obvious. o_o Ash saves pretty much any Pokemon because omg they're pokemon omg, that doesn't mean he'll catch it. Plus, it seems to be Arty's bff anyway.

What's obvious is it being Arty's.

garfield15

Digi/Pokemon lover
Arty is so fabulous, he needs to team up with Dento for a double-dose of fabulousity.

Wow, I'm actually going to be sad if Ash isn't getting that Kurumiru. Did you see how badass it is chomping on Pikachu, String-shot kicking Pikachu and doing the "bring it on" pose with his feet.

Though, wait, why are its leaves messed up when it's drowning in the water?

gliscor&yanmega

I think there is two Sewaddles in this episode. Arty has one and Ash will get one.

The preview showed a Sewaddle that seemed pretty tough and was close to Arty. It's leaf was fully grown.

Then we see another Sewaddle that looks to be in trouble and scared, and it's leaf isn't fully grown.

EDIT: Also, Arty seems cool to me. Hopefully that remains when the episode airs.

Also, I think Team Plasma will make their debut here and Giovanni will be in his plane heading towards Unova(Or wherever he's going).

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Oh god it jumped on Arty's shoulder it has to be his geez how is this proof?? I still believe that Ash will capture it especially form what the summary states. Plus I love how people think kurumiru is Arty's, really so the man most be a pretty bad gym leader if he cant save his own pokemon like really??? when has ash ever saved a gym leaders pokemon other then the leaders that have traveled with them. And not from team rocket like actual saving. None that I can think of oh well there was Erika's gloom in that fire but wasn't that caused by team rocket?? I'm not sure since I havent seen it in a while so idk. Ash tries to capture it then saves it twice may I add so most likely he gets it.

Edit: did anyone see the extended preview??

Last edited:

gliscor&yanmega

....You know, I never even considered the possibility that there could be more than one Kurumiru. Not even joking.

I doubt most people thought of the possibility, I don't know if it ever crossed my mind until I saw the preview but I'd say it's very likely there are more then one Sewaddle in this episode, in which case Ash getting one is very likely still. In my opinion.

Oh god it jumped on Arty's shoulder it has to be his geez how is this proof?? I still believe that Ash will capture it especially form what the summary states. Plus I love how people think kurumiru is Arty's, really so the man most be a pretty bad gym leader if he cant save his own pokemon like really??? when has ash ever saved a gym leaders pokemon other then the leaders that have traveled with them. And not from team rocket like actual saving. None that I can think of oh well there was Erika's gloom in that fire but wasn't that caused by team rocket?? I'm not sure since I havent seen it in a while so idk. Ash tries to capture it then saves it twice may I add so most likely he gets it.

The one on Arty's shoulder most likely is his. It seems very close to Arty and kind of seems bothered by Ash. But there is a high chance that there is another Sewaddle which is the one Ash is trying to save and catch.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Ok new theory, the cliff save we saw in the december preview is the same as the river save. When kurumiru falls off the cliff into the river, ash jumps in to save it. I really hope that there is only one kurumiru cuz I want ash to catch the epic one cuz it was kicking pikachu's butt lol.

I do wonder if that kick was just a kick or an actual attack??

BlueDragonfangirl

To me it seemed like Arty already had one and that Ash is trying to catch a different one, that's what it looked like from the previews any ways. Normally after Ash saves that Pokemon's life it wants to go with him.

LexSuicune

Feraligatr Master
Well didn't we see Ash catching a Pokemon in its Pokeball in the previews and the landscape was pretty much where Kurumiru was with the Shikijika?

Well didn't we see Ash catching a Pokemon in its Pokeball in the previews and the landscape was pretty much where Kurumiru was with the Shikijika?

That was Scraggy's capture scene although I wouldn't write off Sewaddle's potential capture just because the predicted scene was already used for Scraggy.

Xiroxen

It makes more sense that there are 2 Kurumiru - one that's under Arty's ownership and the other wild Kurumiru that might be caught by Ash.

Don't forget that Arty is a Bug-type gym leader. It's not impossible for him to train his Kurumiru to fully evolve by the time Ash challenges him, which would be in BW 025.

I'm going with what gliscor&yanmega said about there being 2 Kurumirus.

RickHoenn

Banned
I hope Ash catches Kurumiru omg I badly want Ash with reserves. :>

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
There's no second Sewaddle guys. It makes no sense to have a second

And after watching the preview

I have to say, it's going to caught by a main character...I hope

I mean, just look at it bouncing around with an "I wanna fight" look

That's totally main character Pokemon material...

And before anyone pulls the "It's on Arty's shoulder" thing

look again. It clearly jumped off of Ash's head to Arty's Shoulder to look at something..Arty wasn't even expecting it

Phantom_Bugsy

So hot he's on fire.

Edit: did anyone see the extended preview??

Maybe because he owns its evolved form in the game? Just sayin'.

I will be all kinds of pissed if Ash gets it.

Status
Not open for further replies.