• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BW020: Pikachu VS Meguroco VS Koaruhie!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BM14murph

Master Collector
Same Ash could easily catch it here the only problem would be a possible lack of more training for the 3 reserves (Pidove, Sewaddle and Sandile will be the ones constantly swapped)

gliscor&yanmega

Same Ash could easily catch it here the only problem would be a possible lack of more training for the 3 reserves (Pidove, Sewaddle and Sandile will be the ones constantly swapped)

Well if the writers make Ash swap in a more balance way then his team should be something like:
Pikachu-Always going to have it on him
1 starter-We don't need all three starters on him at all times, only one is needed at a time, if even that.
4 others

Also, simply have Ash switch Pokemon every 5-10 episodes so it gets balanced out in the end.

I'm sure if the writers just switch on a balance time and have Ash switch his starters as well then it would be fine.

BM14murph

Master Collector
Well if the writers make Ash swap in a more balance way then his team should be something like:
Pikachu-Always going to have it on him
1 starter-We don't need all three starters on him at all times, only one is needed at a time, if even that.
4 others

Also, simply have Ash switch Pokemon every 5-10 episodes so it gets balanced out in the end.

I'm sure if the writers just switch on a balance time and have Ash switch his starters as well then it would be fine.

I agree that is a fine scenario but do you think the writers would do it?

I personally hope so....hell they could just have a random collection of 5 of his Pokemon with Pikachu each episode without us having to see him swapping all of the time

gliscor&yanmega

I agree that is a fine scenario but do you think the writers would do it?

I personally hope so....hell they could just have a random collection of 5 of his Pokemon with Pikachu each episode without us having to see him swapping all of the time

If the writers care to make things easier on them and have all the Pokemon with decent screen and battle time then they would do it, other wise who knows.

I hope so too. There shouldn't be really any reason to have all three starters on his team at all times, it's not like all three get shown every episode so they can handle not being on Ash at all.

We'll just have to wait and see what happens.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
As much as Meguroko fits Ash, in my opinion, he already has 1 reserve, Pikachu, Oshawott and Tepig are fine, the others need attention and brining another Pokemon into the mix now might complicate things, but unless they can juggle 5 Pokemon, attention wise, then I'm all for Meguroko being caught here.

And the summary doesn't sound like Ash wants to catch it here, as much as it would be nice for him to catch it.

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
As much as Meguroko fits Ash, in my opinion, he already has 1 reserve, Pikachu, Oshawott and Tepig are fine, the others need attention and brining another Pokemon into the mix now might complicate things, but unless they can juggle 5 Pokemon, attention wise, then I'm all for Meguroko being caught here.

And the summary doesn't sound like Ash wants to catch it here, as much as it would be nice for him to catch it.

Maybe they want it to be a surprise? ;)

comedian

Metal Saint
dont know if this was already said or if it is even credible but all of ash's other unova pokemon are set to appear this episode according to bulbapedia

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
dont know if this was already said or if it is even credible but all of ash's other unova pokemon are set to appear this episode according to bulbapedia

It's not because we don't have a preview.

luner45

Oshawott!! Lets go!

;044;

hmm i guess you are right but in the magazine i saw it was only pikachu tepig oshawott snivy and scraggy i didnt see any sewaddle so someone probabaly made a mistake.

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
;044;

hmm i guess you are right but in the magazine i saw it was only pikachu tepig oshawott snivy and scraggy i didnt see any sewaddle so someone probabaly made a mistake.

Or because most sources from Bulbapedia are unrelaible.

playerking

You know what'll feel good, whilst watching the episode/preview, is that, we finally get to see the scenes of the episode, because we've known about this episode for like almost 5 months, the wait is over, and I have a feeling this will probably be the best episode yet, but I'll try not to get my hopes too high.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?

Yet, it makes it very clear that Meguroko wants to be caught by Ash. Why else would it go out of its way to dig a tunnel so that it would be battled by Ash? I mean in BW12 it made the error of entering into the fight with leaving the possibility of Ash choosing to fight it or not, and now it fixed that mistake by forcing Ash to fight it. But, alas, Ducklett come into its way..

That being said, it either gets caught here, after the Ducklett are disposed off or in the next time it appears.

You know what'll feel good, whilst watching the episode/preview, is that, we finally get to see the scenes of the episode, because we've known about this episode for like almost 5 months, the wait is over, and I have a feeling this will probably be the best episode yet, but I'll try not to get my hopes too high.

I completely agree. There's a lot happening in this episode, so that's good eitherway. The package is good, now lets just hope that the packaging is good as well :D

playerking

Yet, it makes it very clear that Meguroko wants to be caught by Ash. Why else would it go out of its way to dig a tunnel so that it would be battled by Ash? I mean in BW12 it made the error of entering into the fight with leaving the possibility of Ash choosing to fight it or not, and now it fixed that mistake by forcing Ash to fight it. But, alas, Ducklett come into its way..

That being said, it either gets caught here, after the Ducklett are disposed off or in the next time it appears.

True Meguroko sounds like it wants to be caught, it doesn't seem Ash wants it, but if Ash caught it, wouldn't it of been in one of those manga pictures, because apparently they show the important parts of the episodes, but we saw no Meguroko capture, but we'll have to see. :D

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
In the preview we see Ducklett steal Ash's hat, Sandile's SG and Cilan's pot, and use Water attack, and Pikachu suffers (and learns a new move but we don't see it).

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
We also see what looked like Meguroko evolving in Satoshi arm, he was holding it and Pikachu was traped in a parasol or wtv its called, then something starts glowing and Satoshi looks surprised at it, so yeah Meguroko seems to be evolving to help Satoshi after Pikachu is traped and they seem to be isolated from the group.

Brandon00151

I don't think that glowing is it Evolving, I think its Pikachu's electricity.

Also Vuvuzela BBBBBBBBBBZZZZZT!

Last edited:

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Saw the preview, and i have to say that for some odd reason i felt that the 3 Ducklett's character in this episode seems to be very similar to Disney's Huey, Dewey, and Louie (Donald Duck's nephews).

Preview Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNcOy9QxQhM

Yeah a lot of people though that XD, now we just need a Swanna to act as Donald to come and get them at the end of the episode haha.

Brandon Pikachu is in front of him and Meguroko is in his hand he looks at his hand but y its either Pikachu new attack or Meguroko evolving, since rumors say the evolution is going to appear Im guessing it will evolve.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.