• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BW020: Pikachu VS Meguroco VS Koaruhie!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sabonea_Masukippa

Yes, it's Pikachu's electricity in the trailer, not evolution light.

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
Edit: Did anyone notice that Cilan & Iris are totally absent in that preview.

Yeah first time it happens.

I've seen Iris and Cilan in the sketch and in the manga so they will appear, of course.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Im guessing by the preview Satoshi, Pikachu and Meguroko get split from the group for a while so thats probably why Iris and Dent didnt appear much.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
Preview -

Koaruhie in Meguroko's mouth, meguroko's sneeze causes it's glasses to land on one of the ducks.

Ash carries Meguroko away from falling objects

Meguroko comes up, form underneath Pikachu

The 3 ducks having the glasses, Ash's hat and Dento's food cloche.

A water gun from one of the ducks, blows Ash, Pikachu and Meguroko away.

The ducks play around

Pikachu zap but then an umbrella closes on it.

Pikachu is sparking out it's electricity, it's hurt.

Ash is just carrying meguroko away to be nice, it doesn't seem like Ash wants it.

A Pokemon blowing a Vuvuzela, your argument is invalid.

Last edited:

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
Well interesting. Pikachu's electricity is crackling and it seems weakened, could it indeed be a plot reference to Zekrom in the first two episode of Best Wishes?

Or it could be that because Pikachu was surrounded by electricity due to being under the umbrella that:
1. Pikachu paralyzed himself
2. Pikachu was suffering electrical overload just like when he was around Zekrom and can't use electric-type moves again.

TurtwigFan1

burning it down
Those Ducklett have got to be the cutest things ever. I want one :-| Pikachu looks pretty tired, with all the electricity stuff.

This episode looks like it's going to be quite funny, I can imagine me chuckling all the way through it, especially with those Ducklett.

pickledArbok

or that the new move is wild bolt, which induces recoil.

It looked like he was just using thunderbolt as he didn't cover itself with electricity like the description for wild bolt says, if he's paralyzed then maybe the move is facade - don't know if thats still a TM.

Just checked, yes it can and the description of a Milotic using the move in the anime says - White electricity sparkles around Milotic's body and it becomes surrounded in a orange aura that makes its body shine. It then tackles the opponent.

Last edited:

Thriller

Its almost time
Those Ducklett are funny. It makes me want to get one when I get Black, but Swanna kinda sucks tbh...

I like how they're performing slapstick with themselves :p

Chill92

ONE WEEK LEFT and this damn episode will finally air after all these months. Wonder what the Ducklett was doing in Sandile's mouth, did it want to get eaten lol? Zekrom reference or Pikachu just blasted itself because of the umbrella? Anyway, seems that scene is where Pikachu will learn the move. Dunno what Sandile's role is here, but it wants to battle Pikachu at first. But for what reason, impressed by Pikachu's strengh? It caught them by digging a hole trap? That Sandile reminds me of Team Rocket lol. Whatever it evolves or not, it will be eventually caught. Not putting too much hope on it getting caught in this episode. If Sandile does evolve in this ep, then it will be the first one for this whole series

13_luckynumber

From the preview, this episode seems to be very funny. I can imagine it would happen like this: the company walks in the forest. Suddenly, a Ducklet appears and steal Ash's hat and Cilan's cooking stuff. They chase it and Ash get lost. He then sees Sandile and the 3 Ducklet attack him. Something happens to PIkachu and Sandile will be the hero, rescues him. Ash then finishes the battle with those Ducklet. He then say good bye to Sandile ( and may capture it)

gliscor&yanmega

Sandile is cute when it's scared. The thing has lots of personality in it. I think Ash and Sandile will bond more in the episode.

Duckletts are going insane, stealing stuff, trying to get their head chopped off by Sandile...they like rushes I guess. So I guess when they get hit with Thunderbolt they'll want more lol.

Iris and Cilan aren't in the preview, but they probably wont have much of a role in the episode anyways.

Just a little longer and the episode will finally air. Hopefully this week goes by fast.

RickHoenn

Banned
Seems like a funny episode, Ducklett are cute and Pikachu is learning a new move. :p

Sandile has a lot of personality, Ash should catch it, hopefully it's not another Spoink or Hippopotas.

kemal07

ONE WEEK LEFT and this damn episode will finally air after all these months. Wonder what the Ducklett was doing in Sandile's mouth, did it want to get eaten lol? Zekrom reference or Pikachu just blasted itself because of the umbrella? Anyway, seems that scene is where Pikachu will learn the move. Dunno what Sandile's role is here, but it wants to battle Pikachu at first. But for what reason, impressed by Pikachu's strengh? It caught them by digging a hole trap? That Sandile reminds me of Team Rocket lol. Whatever it evolves or not, it will be eventually caught. Not putting too much hope on it getting caught in this episode. If Sandile does evolve in this ep, then it will be the first one for this whole series

I was thinking about what it was doing to its mouth. But I did learn that a bird/type of bird in real life often peck at crocodiles teeth to clean them or something so ducklett may just be pecking its mouth to tease it.

Utopia Realm

Preview looked pretty nice. The trio of duckletts were reminding me a bit of the three stooges to be honest. Pikachu's new move has risen my intersts a bit more.

Status
Not open for further replies.