• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BW020: Pikachu VS Meguroco VS Koaruhie!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Jigglypuff? It is nothing like a jigglypuff, you can say oh great it's another Recurring Pokemon which will be caught, but it has nothing in common with Jigglypuff, except for that fact that Meguroko is seen as a "Recurring Pokemon". Ash has a small bond with the crock, Jigglypuff, not at all.

But to the person that said that Meguroko was caught, after us waiting a year. Stop trolling, Meguroko wont be caught here, or we would've seen it in the manga comic, I'm happy for it to get captured in the Resort Desert, but not now, unless he can Juggle his Pokemon(Not literally).

Do the manga pics spoil everything that happens in an episode??

KibaLG8

Well-Known Member since the DP Series.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
And, I think Dawn beating May in that DP episode, so, Ash needs to develop his other Pokemon, I think Snivy, Zuruggu, Mamapeto and Kurumiru, need attention, but maybe that's just me.

Danitsku

And, I think Dawn beating May in that DP episode, so, Ash needs to develop his other Pokemon, I think Snivy, Zuruggu, Mamapeto and Kurumiru, need attention, but maybe that's just me.

I think Snivy's fine, honestly. I believe many consider her to be Ash's strongest Unova Pokemon, atm.
Though I do agree about the others.

shady56

Blazing With Heart
aww i was hoping he would i like sandile but i would love for him to get zuruggu a little more attention and snivy and pidove i would like to see her get a victory soon

playerking

Snivy's had one good battle, but that's not enough, It most likely is Ash's strongest Isshu Pokemon at this point, but I would've mentioned Tepig as well, but it's in this episode, and it also did well during episode 16, but in a way, they could all do better, and Meguroko possibly stopping Zuruggu's whole training annoys me.

Danitsku

There's so many things about Tepig that seem bland to me.

Oshawott, I would consider Ash's second/third strongest, 'cause though he may have a win-lose streak, the anime portrays all his opponents as relatively powerful.

Though that may just be my love for Oshawott speaking. If anybody agrees with me on my thoughts on the sea otter, you're awesome.

playerking

I agree, Oshawott is one of my favourite Pokemon, but sorry, Lucario always comes first.

It wasn't in the preview, but it was in the sketches, so I'm sure it'll be in this episode.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
You know what im wondering, we see in the summary that ash is doing special training with zuruggu yet we only see zuruggu in the pics with the rest of his pokes. And in the preview and pokemon smash none of his other pokemon are shown nor is zuruggu seen training. Nor is waruvile so im just confused right now. It is pretty obvious thhatt this episode will focus mostly on the birds, pikachu, and meguruko and that the rest of his pokes won't be doin much of anything.

shady56

Blazing With Heart
i love oshawott the little sea otter is amazing to me

so he is training in this episode?
and i thought i saw somewhere pikachu learns electro ball?

playerking

Some previews don't show Pokemon, trust me, Waruvile, Zuruggu, Oshawott, Snivy and Tepig will be in this episode.

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
guys i don't wanna mini mod here but please don't start capture talk ok?

We don't know if he's getting it, but going overboard without reasoning isn't going to help at all.

Last edited:

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Some previews don't show Pokemon, trust me, Waruvile, Zuruggu, Oshawott, Snivy and Tepig will be in this episode.

Ya I know I just said they ain't gonna do crud well except for waruvile(maybe).

KibaLG8

Well-Known Member since the DP Series.
I'm still leaning towards nobody getting captured.... Pikachu is learning a new move anyways, we don't need a capture as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.