• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BW020: Pikachu VS Meguroco VS Koaruhie!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GalladeRocks

Son of a Beach
Hee hee, I just saw the preview and I've got to say, the Ducklett are reminding me of the good ole days of Psyduck. Who else misses that guy? Honestly, I would rather have Psyduck returns as a main character than Misty, nothing against her.

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
I don't think ash is gonna get sandile. I think it's already caught...by James. Remember on episode 3 where they met the sandiles? Well team rocket ran into the sunglasses one and they didn't show what they did to it. I think it's their spy to get pikachu. Think about this, as soon as it saw pikachu on the trubbish episode, it attacked. And when it lost....it blasted off like team rocket.

An what makes you think James caught it? Jessie could have too.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Hee hee, I just saw the preview and I've got to say, the Ducklett are reminding me of the good ole days of Psyduck. Who else misses that guy? Honestly, I would rather have Psyduck returns as a main character than Misty, nothing against her.

Lol same situation with me and Piplup and I dont have a problem with Hikari either.

Anyway they dont look dumb like Psyduck I don't get that vibe.

realarcastform

Rotom Trainer
Ash I could see getting Krokorok, which is plausible because he followed him after Ash showed his worth saving the wild pokemon. He just caught Sewaddle but that doesn't mean he can't catch him either. I love that Ash is actually catching alot more this season and we are allowed character development for each new one he catches (BECAUSE OF NO CONTESTS) It would be cool if he gets 2 of each type this season AT LEAST.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
Extended preview, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k736rPeFpaQ
What was this talk earlier about something glowing, I never saw that in the preivew.
Here's a picture Lolipiece sent me, i said it yesterday and here's a picture for it.
[IMG139]http://img130.imageshack.us/img130/5640/vuvuzelax.png[/IMG139]
This episode looks awesome, in the extended preview Meguroko is crying? I prefer this Meguroko, compared to the bad one.

LexSuicune

Feraligatr Master
What's making me the most excited about this episode is the possibility for some character development on Scraggy. I can only hope he learns a good fighting move.

Thriller

Its almost time
God, I wish someone would catch a Ducklett, if only because those little rascals have so much comedy potential. Since there are only three of them, however, I doubt someone will get one.

KibaLG8

Well-Known Member since the DP Series.
Preview confirms new move is splash, pikachu styled, right?

Nope, I enjoyed the Splash joke the first time but now its down right annoying.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
Who says its a joke? I mean, that and judgement are the only 2 logical explanations, and it looks more like splash

Wait, you're serious? It's not splash, Pikachu wouldn't learn a move, just for it to know splash, i mean, seriously.

gigabowser20

Wait, you're serious? It's not splash, Pikachu wouldn't learn a move, just for it to know splash, i mean, seriously.

Why not? it makes since to me. I mean, splash does have a very, very slight chance to one hit ko in the games, so they could easily use that in the anime, just make it always cause on hit ko or a lot of damage

magicallypuzzled

Out of the three of Ash's starters, Snivy has the smallest fanbase - which includes me, yay! - and they are quite tame. I don't understand why someone would have a problem with them.

rock on great to see another snivy fan.

oh an to be on topic i don't know if i am pleased the preview hasn't revealed the new move or annoyed by it.

magicallypuzzled

yeah i don't believe that at all what possable way could splash even cause a one hit ko. even if they thought about adding one it'd be so stupid even the game designers would reallize it.

KibaLG8

Well-Known Member since the DP Series.
Why not? it makes since to me. I mean, splash does have a very, very slight chance to one hit ko in the games, so they could easily use that in the anime, just make it always cause on hit ko or a lot of damage

Trollin' Trollin' Trollin' Trollin' Trollin' Trollin'..... You strike me as a troll for thinking Pikachu will learn Splash, then I shall learn Explosion. PIKACHU'S NOT LEARNING JUDGEMENT OR SPLASH!!! U mad? Did I also forget to mention.... You trollin'?

Status
Not open for further replies.