• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BW026 - Fishing conference

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haru-kaa

☆Kira☆Kira☆
4/7 #26「「ヒウンシティのつり大会!釣りソムリエ・デント登場!!」
脚本:武上純希 演出:うえだしげる 絵コンテ:うえだしげる 作画監督:志村泉

Fishing Conference of Castelia City! Fisher Sommelier - Dent appears!!

Update March 19: Airdate hasn't been revealed yet.

Last edited by a moderator:

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
Okay, what? Dento appears? Fisher Sommelier? Fishing Conference, I know you're reliable but this is just plain weird.

Haru-kaa

☆Kira☆Kira☆
2ch (from an anime magazine) something like Dengeki or NewType.
Whatever it is, the title is true.

RageKaiser

Chespin :D
So. Since this is a Cilan based episode, and it's something to do with fishing...Cilan catches a water type? Female Frillish? (are there any more mobile water types in Unova??)

Or at least thats my guess. >_>

Last edited:

Alkaid

there is a Tympole

playerking

Okay now I see where capture speculations in every episode is getting annoying. I doubt anyone will catch something but I just don't see the connection With Cilan and fishing and a conference.

I could also see a debut of Basculin here and or Tirtouga.

Last edited:

RageKaiser

Chespin :D
Okay now I see where capture speculations in every episode is getting annoying.
Considering there hasn't been a single filler yet in BW, something important is bound to happen. And since y'know, Cilan's name is in the title and he doesn't own a water pokemon..

maybe there's like a big tank of water Pokemon, dwebble goes in and forgets that since it's a rock type, it hates water.
Yeah. Cause that makes sense. >_>

playerking

Forget about that, I was just thinking about a different type that's good against Water, but since Dwebble is a crab and Crabs are like Aquatic Pokemon, it would be nice if Cilan sent his out. The more screen time for the little crab the better, but just because it's a Cilan episode, it doesn't exactly mean that Cilan will catch something. >.>

Also I'd be surprised if we don't see Basculin, what/how many, other fish Pokemon are in Unova. Unless it's an international conference that meets in Castelia, which I doubt. Tympole could be a possibility.

Last edited:

playerking

Maybe it means the Fishing side, of Cilan appears, because we've had no indication that he fishes yet, but I can imagine it, him doing a fabulous fishing pose before casting off and him giving a speech about how he likes to fish, throw in some food puns, add in him catching Basculin, he guts it, serves it for dinner whilst saying Tasting time and it all makes sense, (the gutting Basculin bit was only a joke, obviously).

Teshub

Banned
Appears fake, because they usually mention a pokemon in their title.

dman_dustin

Oh hai Iris, I love your focus episodes, keep em' coming!~

LOL

I still don't think it makes any sense to say "Fisher Sommelier- Dent Appears" it just implies Cilan is the Fisher Sommelier. Like I said if they were to broaden his character that's fine, but a fisher? I just can't really imagine Cilan fishing.

Considering there hasn't been a single filler yet in BW, something important is bound to happen. And since y'know, Cilan's name is in the title and he doesn't own a water pokemon..

While you have a point, considering this has to do with "Sommelier" in general, it won't be a filler even if Cilan doesn't catch anything. Think of this along the lines of "May/Dawn's contest episodes."

But fishing conference? That kind of implies a capture of some sort, unless it ends up being like the Seaking Fishing Competition in Johto.

Still no apparent triple battle? That's disappointing, if they are going to utilize them in the league, they need to get a move on. I don't want Ash to struggle so much during his first triple battle in the league, because a certain Pokemon doesn't get along with the other two, and Ash barely wins. I would only want Ash to struggle based on the opponent's Pokemon, not something random coming out of the blue, like Ash's Pokemon not liking each other.

There are 4 titles in a row that don't mention a Pokemon. BW014 to BW017. 14, 15, 16, 17.

Sorry but no just because there's no Pokemon in the title, doesn't mean it's under suspicion of being fake. Perhaps the title itself, yes. But not because there's no Pokemon mentioned in.

Last edited:

(P.O.K.E.M.O.N)

AshXSerena = Canon

you shut your mouth you fruity gum drop

LOL sorry :/

how do you know it fake? if it was fake wouldn't you make it a bit better like i dunno iris catches genosect and brock returns to jump iris from behind and have a black asain baby rofl :p

all im saying is just wait a bit ' since its a new thread it would most likely be a thread leak

Status
Not open for further replies.