• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BW026 - Fishing conference

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juputoru

M-m-m-m-onobear?!
Summary: There was a fishing contest. Suddenly a Wailord appeared - yes, a Wailord - which caused some large waves - risque. Cilan's eyes turned into little meat-on-bones and then he caught the Wailord. He cooked it and gave some to Bianca, both of whom agreed it had a "Fabulous~~taste~". Then they fell in love and left the group to start their own gang of better characters and saw Team Plasma and kicked them in the face. Spicy flavour!
I hereby declare this to be the official summary until this episode actually airs.

...I hope it actually DOES air eventually. I mean, it'd be easy enough to have it after the Team Plasma episodes once they air. Whenever that is. And there's no reason to ban it forever - I can understand postposning it due to the "it involves water and maybe waves" thing, but it shouldn't be a reason to ban it outright. (unless, by some stroke of bad luck, it actually did involve a tsunami or something...)

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
(unless, by some stroke of bad luck, it actually did involve a tsunami or something...)

I don't think it did, because most likely its like the other 20 or so fishing episodes we've had. If it did, probably had something to do with Team Rocket.

ludowiq

EliBlasFrozDyro
I Know Right? an episode with Bianca teh ditz and Cilan going crazy cannot go wrong! :(

99.9% we'll never see this. =/

I just realised a thing...

If these episodes dont air, we´ll propably get to the end of this season faster.
And that is jus positive, right??

Bubblewrap

I hope this episode never airs.

Just kidding, but seriously. I couldn't really care less. Due to my hatred indifference towards Cilan, and the fact this was probably a filler.

gliscor&yanmega

I hope this episode never airs.

Just kidding, but seriously. I couldn't really care less. Due to my hatred indifference towards Cilan, and the fact this was probably a filler.

Bianca joined the team in this episode, not a filler.

LexSuicune

Feraligatr Master
Well nothing really relevant seemed to have happened in the core group, so I'm just gonna assume it served to bring Bianca back and probably showcase a new Pokemon, I'm guessing Basculin or Alomomola.

Flame Haji

Ground Gym Leader
I dont know if this has been said yet, but maybe Dento enters a fishing contest cause the prize is a leafstone?

Cause thats where you get the stone in the game, in Castelia from a guy, near the water. Right?

Last edited:

Flame Haji

Ground Gym Leader
That makes some sense. However, I don't think they will be wanting to begin thinking about evolving Pansage yet.
Ya, but maybe he just wants to keep it, in till his pokemon is ready. (maybe leafstones, firestones and waterstones are really hard to find in Unova cause I have only found a few in game. So he wants to win it cause its rare and at some point can evolve his pokemon.)

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I dont know if this has been said yet, but maybe Dento enters a fishing contest cause the prize is a leafstone?

I don't know. A Leafstone as a prize seems kind of cheap. I think Cilan enters the competition because he's after some sort of Pokemon. I had this theory about him wanting to cook a Basculin, but someone already posted a better theory about Cilan cooking a Wailord lol. But seriously, I think Cilan enters the fishing competition for a simpler reason. I hope we can found out what that reason is, though. Otherwise, people might treat it as another "Who is Ash's father"-esque mystery.

Flame Haji

Ground Gym Leader
I don't know. A Leafstone as a prize seems kind of cheap. I think Cilan enters the competition because he's after some sort of Pokemon. I had this theory about him wanting to cook a Basculin, but someone already posted a better theory about Cilan cooking a Wailord lol. But seriously, I think Cilan enters the fishing competition for a simpler reason. I hope we can found out what that reason is, though. Otherwise, people might treat it as another "Who is Ash's father"-esque mystery.
Maybe its all three stones then? I thought the 3 stones were kinda rare in Unova cause you can only find a few in game, but maybe I am wrong haha. But ya I can see him entering to get a pokemon or the stone.....I just hope he does not enter, just to enter......

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.

Cause thats where you get the stone in the game, in Castelia from a guy, near the water. Right?

Yes, I've said that, if you check back in this thread. I was hoping Bianca would get a Shiny stone, so that Minccino could evolve, I think she would've done it already, if she had one. But I think Cilan entered, because he likes fishing, if so, we'll probably see his like of fishing later on.

Last edited:

R_N

Perhaps he even has a Cilan lure, you know, as a homage to that certain other character who used to fish with a lure. Remember that old character?

An old character you can't seem to go a topic without mentioning, yes comes to mind

KibaLG8

Well-Known Member since the DP Series.
Perhaps he even has a Cilan lure, you know, as a homage to that certain other character who used to fish with a lure. Remember that old character?

You sure do love Misty..... I thought you loved May? @___@ I'm confused now.

But anyways! Stop mentioning her, Misty is as dead as disco is.

Status
Not open for further replies.