• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BW029-32 titles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hollow Marowak

Ground Trainer
We saw Cottonee on that Best Wishes lunch box, if it's caught here that could give the lunch box even more validity for future captures/evolutions. I'm gonna go ahead and say Cilan gets Cottenee. 3 captures for him and Iris at this point seems only fair. Let's just hope they don't do to Cilan what they did to Brock in DP(give him captures and evolutions right away and then forget that he had Pokemon. Seriously, did we only see Suddowoodo like 4 times?)

13018601170029.jpg

[/SPOILER]

What exactly is this of? Just important Pokemon. I see a couple specific ones that make me wonder:
Cubchoo
Krookodile
Shelmut(and no Karrablast?)
Palpitoad(No others from its line?)
Reuniclus(Whole line)
Throh(No Sawk?)
Boffulant
Female Frillish
Girdurr
Bisharp
I'm not saying we'll see every single one captured, and I even didn't touch upon every one, but it makes me curious as to why only some Pokemon are on this...whatever it is. Maybe some will be signs for future Pokemon owned by the main cast and rivals. Who knows?

KibaLG8

Well-Known Member since the DP Series.
We saw Cottonee on that Best Wishes lunch box, if it's caught here that could give the lunch box even more validity for future captures/evolutions. I'm gonna go ahead and say Cilan gets Cottenee. 3 captures for him and Iris at this point seems only fair. Let's just hope they don't do to Cilan what they did to Brock in DP(give him captures and evolutions right away and then forget that he had Pokemon. Seriously, did we only see Suddowoodo like 4 times?)

What exactly is this of? Just important Pokemon. I see a couple specific ones that make me wonder:
Cubchoo
Krookodile
Shelmut(and no Karrablast?)
Palpitoad(No others from its line?)
Reuniclus(Whole line)
Throh(No Sawk?)
Boffulant
Female Frillish
Girdurr
Bisharp
I'm not saying we'll see every single one captured, and I even didn't touch upon every one, but it makes me curious as to why only some Pokemon are on this...whatever it is. Maybe some will be signs for future Pokemon owned by the main cast and rivals. Who knows?

Nobody should take this picture too seriously since it has alot of Pokemon in it, the lunchbox is a good one however, since it has a specific amount, and like 85% are already owned by Ash, Iris, Dento, Jessie, Trip & Bianca.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
I know they don't reveal much, but here are some more pics from the new episode, from Pokemon Smash.

[IMG139]http://www.pocketmonsters.net/images/episodes/1256/000838.jpg[/IMG139]
[IMG139]http://www.pocketmonsters.net/images/episodes/1256/000839.jpg[/IMG139]

This episode keeps looking and better and better, in my opinion. The bit where Axew, Pikachu and Meowth are crawling away from that shining pink Aura, still freaks me out, I wonder what it is, well I'm more intrigued than freaked out.

playerking

An old poster for advanced, yet half of those weren't given to any character...

Azuril: Misty
Munchlax: May
Bulbasaur: May
Combusken: May
Torkoal: Ash
Swellow: Ash
Grovyle: Ash
Beautifly: May
Mudkip: Brock
Skitty: May
Fortress: Brock
Ludicolo: Brock
Snorunt: Ash
Corphish: Ash
Pikachu: Ash

Latios and Latias weren't going to any of them, because they're legendaries, but yes,
Carvannah, Peliper, Sableye, Keckleon, Wailmer, Poochyena, Vigoroth, Shroomish and Illumise didn't go to a main character.

But, that Cottonee is with the main cast, though I think that could be a coincidence, I rather it stay wild.

KibaLG8

http://ta-kun.up.seesaa.net/image/poke-fnbw-b.jpg

Don't forget this picture, it has even more main characters' Pokémon than the lunchbox.

I need to save me this picture too. Thanks.

No no no no no no no! Those posters are just for promotion use, you can base all your predictions on them. Take this poster for example;
http://webpub.allegheny.edu/employee/I/iroy/weblogcmrt260fa2010/pokemon_serie.jpg

An old poster for advanced, yet half of those weren't given to any character...

AG Poster: 22 Pokemon(Already exlcuding Lati@s).... 13 Owned, and 9 that havent been caught.

Well that poster has Ash, May, Brock, & Max, but the most recent posters we have don't even include Ash, Iris, & Dento. This poster does however:

[IMG139]http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/d/d1/BWseries.png[/IMG139]

Korobooshi Kojiro

Funnnngaaaaa
That Advanced Generation Poster was actually an updated version that appeared near the end of the series AFTER all those Pokemon had been caught.

The original version, like the Best Wishes poster above, was pretty much the same...it was filled with pre-release Pokemon.

Here's basically what it looked like:
[IMG139]http://i.imgur.com/jnjAe.jpg[/IMG139]

Venomfang

Perky Goth
I see what you did there....

KibaLG8

A Cottonee for Dento would be most whimsical <3

You and your random ass posts that don't even contribute to this thread.... my my.:rolleyes:

And so I don't sound hypocritical.... is Team Rocket in the Cottonee Episode?

Midnightmoon6o2

"Tougher than you."
I think this might be possible be a rather interesting episodes rather than consider a filler. although i can't grantee this until the episode airs on Friday. but i can't help but when i look at Litwick is that is suck the life force of pokemon and people that comes near it. now that is already interesting already, imagine the episode itself now? and cute pokemon have now become a very deadly force to be reckoned with. lol.

playerking

With Yamask using Shadow Ball, and I'm sure Iris will get some development in episode 30, I'm not sure, what could happen to episodes 31 and 32, to consider them to be, important. But I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Caseydia

Ace Trainer
I need to save me this picture too. Thanks.

AG Poster: 22 Pokemon(Already exlcuding Lati@s).... 13 Owned, and 9 that havent been caught.

Well that poster has Ash, May, Brock, & Max, but the most recent posters we have don't even include Ash, Iris, & Dento. This poster does however:

[IMG139]http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/d/d1/BWseries.png[/IMG139]

It would be cool for Iris to catch a Deerling and a Alomomola. I'm only guessing just from the poster.

KibaLG8

It would be cool for Iris to catch a Deerling and a Alomomola. I'm only guessing just from the poster.

I'm just glad this poster didn't show a Pawniard or else we'd see "Ash & Pawniard!" "Ash & Pawniard" "Ash & Pawniard" "Ash & Pawniard" repeatedly, those Pokemon are just for promotional purposes, nothing on it should be taken seriously.

jscholfield

Pokemon Breeder
ash and pawniard lol jks ash needs a steel type
any way so
litwick debuts in bw029
druddigon in bw030
??? in bw031
cottonee in bw032

but what pokemon can debut in bw031?

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
My God, Litwick looks ugly as truck in the anime. Oh well, it's not like any of them will be playing a role after this episode, so I can relax for now. I'm wondering about that Lampent, though. Has Trip been confirmed to be in this episode or is that Lampent just a random Lampent that appears at the mansion? Either way, I've seen enough of Lampent to last me a lifetime. But yeah, this episode looks funny enough but I kind of have my doubts that it'll be anything too interesting. I still think it'll be The Tower of Terror 2.0.

Haru Glory

Rave Master
I think Iris' Axew will be perfectionating its techqnique in Ep. 30, the one similar to Dragon Pulse (or mabye it). And, I hope Ash's Oshawott will evolve in Ep. 31.

Status
Not open for further replies.