• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BW030 - The Path to Becoming a Dragon Master! Axew VS Druddigon!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue Saturday

Violet Prince❤️
Here are the pics of the attacks used by Druidigon and Axew's "Dragon Rage".

Axew's "Dragon Rage".

[IMG139]http://i54.*******.com/23rv5mg.jpg[/IMG139]

It's so cool how Dragon Rage looks like a Charizard. The actual rage of a Dragon.

Anyone notice Emmy seems to be a little hesitant commanding Crimgan? Iris seems to be overseeing the battle to see how Crimgan will react. Crimgan seems to be making ready for Meteoric Swarm.

I knew Kibago was special somehow. I'm surprised Iris' Event Kibago in the game's Dragon Rage isn't like that.

Iris also seems to be commanding it a bit.

[IMG139]http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/thumb/8/89/Gible_Draco_Meteor.png/200px-Gible_Draco_Meteor.png[/IMG139]

Last edited:

hoody2222

stoutland is lickin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokeballs
At the end of the preview, did it look like Ash was battling Druddigon's trainer? Looked like a fire attack being launched at it, so maybe we'll see VS Tepig?

if that is true, perhaps tepig may evolve?

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokeballs
At the end of the preview, did it look like Ash was battling Druddigon's trainer? Looked like a fire attack being launched at it, so maybe we'll see VS Tepig?

No one is evolving

Blue Saturday

Violet Prince❤️
Iris: WOOOOOOW a Crimgan! Dragon types really are the awesomest! A trainer like me aswell? I'll show you with a DON. I am going to aim to be a Dragon Master!

What does Iris mean by "I'll show you with a Don?" anything like Haruka's "Kamo"?

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
What does Iris mean by "I'll show you with a Don?" anything like Haruka's "Kamo"?

Don (ドン) is a sound effect used in manga. In anime format, this effect often sounds like a loud "boom" or drum beat. It is often used to emphasize something happening.

More info here

uber gon

Accept Change
For an attack that only takes out 40 HP Dragon Rage is getting a lot of hype, isn't it?

Last edited:

Brave Birdy

I really doubt there will be any captures in the episode, as some have been speculating. I think the main points will be that Axew masters Dragon Rage and possibly some more back story on Iris.

KibaLG8

Well-Known Member since the DP Series.
Pokeballs said:

Flame Charge? If you look closely, if its coming at Druddigon it wouldn't be big flame ===> Small flame. It looks more like a Flamethrower if its Druddigon thats using it but I am certain its Flame Charge, since thats how it looks like.

R_N

Axew's Dragon Rage to be a Charizard dragon that grabs the opponent, flies them up, spins them around, and then flings them back down

dman_dustin

Dragon Rage is the new Seismic Toss.

Not entirely sure what you mean but Seismic Toss's strength based on the user's level, and not fixed like Dragon Rage.

I too wish they'd stop hyping it up. Sure in-game limitation of the move is different than the anime, but look at Buizel's sonic boom, it didn't do jack when ever Buizel used it (except maybe it's debut episode, and Team Rocket examples).

But Charizard's dragon rage did knock out Gary's Golem in one hit. So obviously dragon rage isn't quite like sonic boom.

But even so, and despite its awesome animation, I still can't help but think I don't see the overall point. I think Dragon Pulse would've made more sense, personally. But hell with the animation like that, I guess I can get over my issue with it.

R_N

Eh, Dragon Rage works. It shows Axew's age, and how a comparatively simple move that any Axew should know is a big accomplishment for the little guy.

dman_dustin

Eh, Dragon Rage works. It shows Axew's age, and how a comparatively simple move that any Axew should know is a big accomplishment for the little guy.

I guess.

But I don't want this turn out like Buizel's water pulse, learned for no real reason except to be replace by another move later on.

I mean sure if it gets replaced with Dragon Pulse. I won't mind too much, maybe even outrage will be fine with me. But if Dragon Rage gets replace by a different type move (as well as being a physical move), again what was the point of it.

But it looks to me like Dragon Rage will be Axew's finisher and signature move. So I don't think it will get replaced.

Haunter ゴースト

Druddigon battle with Tepig would be the perfect time for it to evolve, but then it would be stealing the spotlight from Axew and Iris's episode.

It's tough to figure out who was going to win, Druddigon looked like Tepig really was dealing some damage, but my bet is a turn of events has Tepig loose the fight.

BM14murph

Master Collector
Well what to u know it does look like a Charizard

I wonder if it will be officially mastered in this ep as opposed to when in need Axew can use it correctly

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
BTW, Giovanni, Yamask and Woobat's VA's are listed. But the last two also voice Emolga and Excadrill.

And Giovanni's VA, is also Sunglasses Krokorok's VA, just saying. But it would be a bit random, for it to show up.

Last edited:

dman_dustin

BTW, Giovanni, Yamask and Woobat's VA's are listed. But the last two also voice Emolga and Excadrill.

And Giovanni's VA, is also Sunglasses Krokorok's VA, just saying. But it would be a bit random, for it to show up.

It might help if you mention that Team Rocket will be in this episode as well.

At least last time I checked Team Rocket were listed for this episode.

Status
Not open for further replies.