• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BW032 - An Enamored Cottonee Rides the Wind!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caseydia

Ace Trainer
People think it's a good fit for Cilan but the thing is that it will make it seem that he would be raising mostly grass pokemon. And as far as Iris goes, do they really need to give her another cute Pokemon? It's Dawn all over again. Sometimes I forget she has Excadrill.

Blue Saturday

Violet Prince❤️
People think it's a good fit for Cilan but the thing is that it will make it seem that he would be raising mostly grass pokemon. And as far as Iris goes, do they really need to give her another cute Pokemon? It's Dawn all over again. Sometimes I forget she has Excadrill.

Every person has cute and strong Pokemon.

Haruka, Satoshi, Takeshi, Kenji, Hikari, Iris, Bel, and Kasumi.

Tepig 5000

Darkness Filled Me
no bel will get it *mabye*

Tepig 5000

Darkness Filled Me
oh k then iris well might get it or nobody

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
Does anybody want to speculate what other pokemon might debut in this or what plottwist can end up making this episode enjoyable, rather then XXX is going to catch it?

Perhaps Snivy can be in this episode and be the one who keeps all the Cottonee down with her Vinewhip when a storm kicks up or something.. Maybe this can have an awesome aerial battle with Tranquill showing its windy prowess or something, guiding the Cottonee in the right direction..

There's more to speculate then a vague mention of a capture, we probably know that's not going to happen anyway..

If it will, then fine.. But this looks very much like the same deal we got with the Venipede in Castelia.. So I wouldn't count on it..

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
Does anybody want to speculate what other pokemon might debut in this or what plottwist can end up making this episode enjoyable, rather then XXX is going to catch it?

Maybe TP appears and takes Cottonee away for questioning about how it feels being around the people who help broke the meteor?

KibaLG8

Well-Known Member since the DP Series.
A good plot twist would be to set it up for a capture but then it doesn't happen.... you know, like the Swablu Episode.

LexSuicune

Feraligatr Master

He WAS the Grass type trainer on his gym...

MastersOfMonsters

~Yaoi FanBoy~
Cottonee looks pretty cute in the Anime... I can't wait so se this episode :D! I doubt anyone will catch it, but if a main Char does, it really feels like it would be Dento.
Also, Blitzle looks really cute, to (finally it's appearing in the Anime).
Also, i haven't thought about it, but seeing those Cottonee's flying around in the air, why isn't it a Flying type? I mean, it's kinda this generation's Hippip, and it and Whimsicott are able to fly in the same way Hoppip does, right?

R_N

I could see Whimsicott appearing, maybe as just all the Cottonee evolving or as a sort of pack leader.

On the other hand that makes too much sense so will probably be an unrelated Pokemon (sup Galvantula, Simisear, and Swoobat)

Burakoru

Belly Slide
I bet there will be some pokemon attacking the Cottonee, and probably a Whimsicott, maybe Elesa will appear, and protect them from the pokemon.

Tepig 5000

Darkness Filled Me
no dento will calm them all down

Tepig 5000

Darkness Filled Me
nah i think that somhow dento will get a swanna but anyway hell get a cottnee

ijea4444

I'm usually not for speculating captures, but since cottonee appears in the pokemon smash opening(where keep in mind every pokemon there is owned by a main cast trainer, except for cottonee, hinting that it will be someone's pokemon) and whimsicott is the perfect match for iris =P, I hope Iris gets it. Too bad emonga reduces the chances of her capturing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.