• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BW046 - Beware of Purrloin! Meowth & Oshawott!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caseydia

Ace Trainer
I love it when this thread discuss on who captures what. I would love it even more if there was to be a capature on which the outcome would be totally different than expected.(maybe Ash getting it perhaps) And another thing, if Iris is suppose/trying to get Meowth, why give Cilan a Purrioin? There is no need for two cats anywhere.

Yeul

Green Eyed Girl
I remember hearing in one of those Emolga-centric episodes that Axew has a crush on the flying squirrel.....hot Emolga on Haxorus action, anyone?

I-am-the-peel

Justice Forever
I remember hearing in one of those Emolga-centric episodes that Axew has a crush on the flying squirrel.....hot Emolga on Haxorus action, anyone?

0_0 This is a kids show! A giant lizard being under the move attract by a flying squirrely is creepy! (funny though, shame the wailord and skitty scenario never happened :(). Oshawott was the one attracted to it though as Axew was just following the two incase of trouble (Although, Excadrill was attracted by Emolga as well as several Swoobat's...).

Yeul

Green Eyed Girl
Huh, I could've sworn that Iris said that, but obviously Axew's crush isn't as apparent as Oshawott's due to the otter getting getting into a frenzy regarding any female character. So, does that mean we'll be more likely to get hot Emolga on Oshawott action? They ARE in the same Egg group (Field) after all...

Blackjack the Titan

It’s been a while
Huh, I could've sworn that Iris said that, but obviously Axew's crush isn't as apparent as Oshawott's due to the otter getting getting into a frenzy regarding any female character. So, does that mean we'll be more likely to get hot Emolga on Oshawott action? They ARE in the same Egg group (Field) after all...

Um... that doesn't seem like a possible option cuz its main audience are kids.

Axew and Oshawott will be naturally attracted to Purrloin, causing a fight between them. And probably Snivy and Emolga being mad at Purrloin making them fight and then they gang up on it, then Cilan catches it.
Just a silly prediction.

Janovy

Banned
=/ I don't think Axew even has a crush on Emolga. I think Axew looks at Emolga like she's an older sister.
This.

In her debut episodes, Axew was impressed with her Hidden Power making Emolga slightly embarrassed. When she used the move again Axew clapped his paws (like a little excited kid) being thrilled by what she was capable of. So yeah, I think Axew sees Emolga as a big sister.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
The reason people are getting this crush thing is because in the dub Iris states Axew has a little crush on Emolga when they try to find her and give her an apple

This is why I dislike the dub; they add stuff in that isn't in the original version, and then people go around believing what was mentioned in the dub.

But yeah, I'm getting tired of all the episodes that feature infatuation. It wouldn't even be that bad if the writers didn't feel the need to abuse Attract, but that's just how the writers are I sometimes wonder if the BW writers secretly ship the Pokemon or something.

Joltik-Kid

Careful? Where's the fun in that?
o_O Oh. Wow. I see, I don't watch the dub XDD I don't think he does though, he's too young.
I know you don't watch the dub and I too agree that a crush from Axew on Emolga would be kinda weird, but those crayon scenes with Emolga and Axew can be mis-interrupted

But yeah, I'm getting sick and tired of all the episodes that feature infatuation. It wouldn't even be that bad if the writers didn't feel the need to abuse Attract, but that's just how the writers are I sometimes wonder if the BW writers secretly ship the Pokemon or something.
This is why I believe Attract has strayed from it's point, it was fine when just Snivy had it and I accept the fact the Minccino(male) had it too since we never saw a male pokemon use attract in the anime(at least to my knowledge) but when Emolga was shown to also have it, that where the writers crossed the line, I hope we don't see Attract another pokemon to make a debut, otherwise I'm going to Japan and forcing my views on the writers

Last edited:

XxEpicsxX

I just don't care
No, but that doesn't mean there won't be proof later

Last edited:

XxEpicsxX

I just don't care
Considering we haven't seen Meowth in any pics yet, it's not exactly a possibility we can rule out yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.