• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BW046 - Beware of Purrloin! Meowth & Oshawott!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeul

Green Eyed Girl
Just like Litwick but the writers hated us!!!

Don't you mean that the Litwick hated us? They all looked like evil little Beckstards.
Damn, just posting in this topic is making me d'aww, I can't wait to see what they do with Purrloin and Cilan!

Oh lordy, I just noticed Ash's shadow on Litwick's face. *facepalm*

:D Scaring the ghostys! Maybe a Ghost Buster!

Back on topic, the comic scans from earlier, is it just me, or does it seem like it is the ending of the episode...then again, it could just be the ending of a day in the show.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
So Oshawott and Meowth are sort of in love with Purrloin.

As Sushi wrote on the first page.

"Continuing their journey with Meowth, Ash and Cilan encounter the "Devious Pokémon", Purrloin. While Meowth and Oshawott are entranced by Purrloin's cuteness, Cilan, who got in serious trouble because of a Purrloin before, becomes wary. Meanwhile, Purrloin asks Meowth and Oshawott for help, saying "its friends are trapped inside a cave"."

Lol, Cilan was tricked by another Purrloin, maybe this means that he doesn't want it because he doesn't trust other Purrloin and what Purrloin does to them seems like more of a reason for Cilan not wanting to get it, but we'll see.

Oshawott and Meowth falling for this? This should be a funny episode, especially if Meowth and Oshawott start to fight over Purrloin.

Joltik-Kid

Careful? Where's the fun in that?
Wow, Oshawott's a player, even though he's only fallen for 2 pokemon...and Cilan getting in touble with a Purrlion in the past could be the reason why he is like he is today, of coarse I could be wrong about that, but it's a good way to develop his character if I'm right

playerking

Me 2, but now that we know Cilan have a history (a bad one) with Purrloin give me a bad feeling that he may not captured it, but then he may captured it to finish things up with Purrloin!!

It's not the same Purrloin, well I doubt it. The summary he got into serious trouble with A Purrloin before. If another one tricks him again, I don't think he'll get it and he could be freaked out by seeing Purrloin which might add some comedy into the episode.

XxEpicsxX

I just don't care
Yes, but this Purrloin actually feels bad about what it's done, and even more amazingly, it cries about it. If Cilan doesn't feel for this Purrloin, my respect for his character will drop. And he's a Connoshoweveryouspellit, he should know not all pokemon of the same species are the same (personality-wise).

playerking

Yes, but this one still tricked it as it seems another one did the same thing and it's actions here almost kills Ash and co., if they were to sink under the quicksand or whatever that is. Tears can't make up for the same type of Pokemon tricking you before and another one almost killing Cilan now. I'm sorry, that sounds like a deal breaker for Cilan, if he does forgive it and starts showing love for it, I'll be very surprised in him. Plus yes Purrloin brings the Tranquill out, but the Tranquill are the real heroes here because they actually save them.

XxEpicsxX

I just don't care
Cilan should be able to see the goodness in Purrloin's heart, especially since it went for help right after it knew/thought it caused/was responsible for the endangerment. This act alone should redeem all Purrloin for Cilan.

Yeul

Green Eyed Girl
Just saw the summary now, and it's pretty focking HNNNNGHable.
You'll cast aside all bad tidings in your heart and give Purrloin a new home, won't you Cilan? Please, for me?

playerking

Cilan should be able to see the goodness in Purrloin's heart, especially since it went for help right after it knew/thought it caused/was responsible for the endangerment. This act alone should redeem all Purrloin for Cilan.

I know he's a Connoisseur and he's usually a positive person, but it seems like what happened in past wasn't good as it mentioned serious and it said that Cilan became wary. It got some Pokemon to save them, but that shouldn't negate the fact that it's devious, prank that it thought was harmless, almost got them killed.

Yes, but this Purrloin actually feels bad about what it's done, and even more amazingly, it cries about it.
Could be Fake Tears. ;D

But after reading that summary, Cilan could definetly get Purrloin. May be fun...

It's not fake tears, someone of them in the manga scan say that it is sorry for what it did, but that shouldn't excuse what it did. There's more to apologizing then simply saying sorry, actions speak louder than words and with what happened with Cilan, I believe this is more a reason for him to not get it, but we'll see.

Last edited:

playerking

Do you just not like Purrloin? It's okay if you don't, I don't mind.

I love Purrloin, it's design is awesome, it's voice in the movie is cute, it standing up is cute and it is generally just cute. And Liepard is even better, I just don't think Cilan will want to get a Pokemon that has caused him this much trouble. Plus I'd like it to to Jessie as I said, because if they fighting Ash and co. again, Purrloin will probably appear more often because they'll use whatever Pokemon they have to beat the twerps. And not all of the groups Pokemon appear a lot, like Swadloon for instance.

XxEpicsxX

I just don't care
It's kind of weird how Iris isn't in the summary, but Meowth is...

I wonder why...

And I think a Purrloin stole something and Cilan was blamed for it. Just a thought.

Last edited:

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
I think Meowth will travel with them without being caught like with TR, I never though Iris would catch him after we saw the preview or atleast not in that shot.

I still wish it happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.