• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BW047 - Beheeyem and Duosion and the Dream Thief!

Status
Not open for further replies.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
It's called slang, Playerking.

And it's pretty much about time that a Officer Jenny actually does something important. I mean finally we have Officer Jenny actually using a Pokemon to battle.

Although I think that's crap, I'd much rather Ash use his Pokemon to battle than some nosy Officer Jenny trying to catch a "Dream Thief."

At least the preview confirmed that this episode won't be plot relevant (outside of Team Rocket's plot), so the dream thief isn't actually a dream energy thief. He just likes to screw with people.

Not sure why Officer Jenny is involved with something like that unless using Beheeyem and "stealing" dreams is lethal to humans and Pokemon. Maybe Leon steals other things, hopefully.

Still, I've never heard of that in my life and it's a stupid variation of defeat. Seriously.

Translation of the preview.

The next adventure... is this!
[Purple: Granting any wish,] Wait! Orbhem! Where are you taking Pikachu and the others?!
[Orange: Orbhem appears!] Huh? Wh-What is this place? Everything that happens is so strange!
[Pink: But Orbhem belongs to a] Huh? It's a dream created by Orbhem? This is bad!
[Blue: Pokemon Thief!?] Everyone, hurry and find the exit! Next time: Pocket Monsters: Best Wish!
[Red: What is the fate of Satoshi's group?] Orbhem and Doubran and the Dream Thief!! Everyone, go get Pokémon!

Lol I never said that it was a bad thing lol. Well I haven't seen the aliens using energy ball so it's news to me. Also is Iris mad or possessed??

Mad. I'm assuming she wanted to sleep at a nice hotel and it ended up being some weird place where that guy lives. I'm guessing they were actually in that thing that came out of the ground and I wonder why Beheeyem was that big.

So many questions. It feels like I'm watching Lost

Last edited:

Grey Wind

This episode looks really good. A lot like Malice in Wonderland. And that Meowth burning (?) bit is hilarious. Angry Iris is awesome.

playerking

Some pictures.
[IMG139]http://gamecs.jp/usr/nasubi/イメージ614.jpg[/IMG139]
[IMG139]http://gamecs.jp/usr/nasubi/イメージ615.jpg[/IMG139]
[IMG139]http://gamecs.jp/usr/nasubi/イメージ620.jpg[/IMG139]

I still wonder how Beheeyem became so big.

Raichu:)

Fire Type Expert
wow this ep looks really cool :)

lovin iris angry eyes n the fact beheyem is messin with everybody :D looks like its gunna be wild XD

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
So no Duosion yet for Ash!

Episode looks trippy, but uneventful at the same time..

Lol, I guess this means that there is a higher chance that Ash will adopt a puppy Cubchoo.. That wouldn't be bad.

Nice that Officer Jenny is doing something again, I just don't hope that this episode will be as forgetful as that Officer Jenny/Chatot-episode from Sinnoh... I've seen it, yet, I have no clue of what actually happened in the episode anymore.. Or was that a late Battle Frontier-episode? I really don't know..

playerking

It's trying to make sense of the preview time!!!

Ash, Iris, Cilan, Officer Jenny and Duosion chase Beheeyem with Pikachu attached to a rope floating in the air, down a hallway.
- Iris's gets really angry.
- Beheeyem Teleports and the group come to jail-like bars.
- Officer Jenny crashes through a window(In a different sort of uniform) of a room where Ash, Iris and Cilan are lying on a bed, with Duosion following Jenny.
- The group wake up and Officer Jenny gives them a mysterious stare.
- Ash and Cilan are sitting on a bed and Ash is looking up something on his Pokedex(Probably Duosion).
- Pikachu has been replaced by a weird doll.
- A now giant Beheeyem crashes through the ground outside in a clear grassy area.
- The group, along with Jenny and Duosion run from it.
- Meowth is unconscious.
- Cilan makes him eat some berries and Meowth finds them hot as he wakes up.
- A space ship or some sort of giant vehicle or relic comes up from the ground.
- Iris looks happy, or uncertain about something.
- Meowth, Pikachu and Axew are dancing in the air, whilst being attached by a rope and Beheeyem is in the hallway as well.
- So is Leon and he does some weird poses.
- Meowth crashes into some weird bouncy moon shaped thing in the sky and crashes into the ground(Probably why Cilan tries to wake him up).
- Officer Jenny command an attack and Duosion uses Psyshock or something else.
- Leon calls out a command and Beheeyem uses Energy Ball.
- Meowth walks back to the group along with a Beheeyem that has a bunch of twigs tied to its back.

So no Duosion yet for Ash!

Episode looks trippy, but uneventful at the same time..

Lol, I guess this means that there is a higher chance that Ash will adopt a puppy Cubchoo.. That wouldn't be bad.

Nice that Officer Jenny is doing something again, I just don't hope that this episode will be as forgetful as that Officer Jenny/Chatot-episode from Sinnoh... I've seen it, yet, I have no clue of what actually happened in the episode anymore.. Or was that a late Battle Frontier-episode? I really don't know..

Just like they gave a COTD a Purrloin in the recent episode, instead of someone on the main cast, why give Cilan or anyone else it again later since that episode probably should have been the best time for it to happen. Same thing could be said for Jenny having Duosion. Maybe that doesn't mean much, but I'm just glad that Jenny has one.

Or someone else could get it. ;D

That was a Sinnoh Episode and Jenny was going after Team Rocket I think she was transfered from Kanto. I'm not so sure.

Last edited:

TsukiMirage

Rikudou Master
Feels like Beheeyem being a giant will turn out to be an illusion. Doesn't look like Duosion will have as big of a role.

Jak2551

~SHARK FIGHTA~

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
It looks like this episode is going to be quirky for the sake of being quirky. Those are my least favorite kind of episodes. I think that Leon guy sure looks creepy, though. We've gotten some interesting characters of the day before, but Leon may just be the strangest one that we've gotten so far. Anyway, I'm glad that he's not a Team Plasma admin/N/Tobias/Santa Claus in disguise; that would've been awkward, and it would've overshadowed the two Pokemon debuts that we're getting.

KibaLG8

Well-Known Member since the DP Series.
How come it says Ingo & Emmet appear in this episode? I didn't see anything in the preview.

Yeul

Green Eyed Girl
How come it says Ingo & Emmet appear in this episode? I didn't see anything in the preview.

Earlier there was a link posted that listed the seiyuus, and Nobori and Kudari (Ingo and Emmet) were named. Apparently Ingo's voiced by Kensuke Satou while Emmet's voiced by yer wan who voiced Paul.

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
Wait a minute...

I get the feeling that Leon and Beheeyem are "stealing dreams" because they need energy to power up Beheeyem's UFO so it can go home. Leon doesn't looks like a villain just a crazy scientist with weird logic. Hmm why is it that every time we see a member of the solosis family, Jenny appears?

Solosis: Was owned by the boy.
Duosion: Might be owned by Jenny.

You know after Ash seeing both Solosis and Duosion he might be interested in one.

Aegon

This episode looks very crazy. O_O I barely took in anything from that preview; it was so weird. I'm not expecting a lot from it, really.
[IMG139]http://gamecs.jp/usr/nasubi/イメージ620.jpg[/IMG139]
What is Leon doing on the side of Beheeyem?

I know how this episode will make sense. At the end, Ash and friends wake up in the forest to discover it was all a dream. But how did they all have the same dream?! What's that, hiding behind a tree? It's Mushoroark/Shadow Triad/Striaton Triplets/Bianca/N/Cubchoo/Fennel!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.