• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BW049 & BW050: Battle Subway One Hour Special

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Last edited by a moderator:

Janovy

Banned
You beat me to it. xD

Anyway, I'm really excited about this episode. :D

BestWish16

Arriving in Raimon City, Satoshi and friends ride upon the underground subway and encounter the mystery, "Ghost Train".

Janovy

Banned
And we all know TR has been messing around with the train. XD

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Yay one hour special!!!! Damn I haven't seen fire in the eyes for awhile lol. Dento looks mad as hell.

Wonder why Meowth is still here?? Could it be that he isn't tricking the gang??? Yes I am being sarcastic.

The Great Butler

Hush, keep it down
I called it. No Team Plasma, but a plot involving the Battle Subway with Ingo and Emmet appearing.

This arc has really turned itself around for me so far. These already look great.

Why am I getting a gut feeling that the role Vic Mignogna recorded for the dub is Ingo now?

-Salamence-

So I guess the gym battle will be BW51 or 52.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
Darn, I was waiting for karubiimunomono to release that image. You win this round.

I'm only interested as to why Cilan is so angry and I don't care for those weird twins, so this is just meh for me.

I like how Meowth is pulling Cilan back.

Maybe this is where Team Rocket's plot and Ash and co. and Meowth meet up.

Janovy

Banned
I bet Cilan wants to clear up the mystery behind the ghost train which is why he's so fired up. We all know he's a detective/science sommelier. :D

Maxim

Beyond repair
YEAH! Finally something worthwhile!

Ingo and Emmet, awesome! I didn't expect to see them!

I also hope that Nimbasa City is well-explored.

Last edited:

RandomOne

Randomization
So, both of the episodes are in the same day? it's says one hour special (one hour = 2 episodes +-).

Anywyay, sounds like an awesome arc for me, hope we see a lot of battles here :)

Obviously Cilan will try to look at this Ghost Train in a scientific way so maybe thats why he looks so fired up.

I am not sure if this episodes would be interesting but at least we are in Raimon city now.

Maxim

Beyond repair
Who else is afraid that some big train crash in Japan will ruin this?

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
Obviously Cilan will try to look at this Ghost Train in a scientific way so maybe thats why he looks so fired up.

I am not sure if this episodes would be interesting but at least we are in Raimon city now.

I don't think he would be that fired up over something like that. Although, he did go nuts when a leaf fell in his stew or whatever.

I hope that they at least make these battle subway guys interesting.

Why am I getting a gut feeling that the role Vic Mignogna recorded for the dub is Ingo now?

I doubt that, they'll probably end season 14 after the Don Battle or the Meowth episode. So they probably haven't even dubbed this episode yet, plus, these episodes haven't even aired in Japan yet, so again, I doubt it.

Who else is afraid that some big train crash in Japan will ruin this?

HAHAHA, joking about a possible train crash killing people is so funny. Has someone ever told you that you should be a comedian?

-__- Seriously Maxin, pull your head out your ---.

If that does happen, then that should be more important.

Real life is always 100x> than Pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.