• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BW049 & BW050: Battle Subway One Hour Special

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheren9000

Aside from the longsleeve/shortsleeve thing, they're identical as far as I can tell... Wait, the dark blue on Hilbert is replaced on Ash with Hilbert's light blue color. And the light blue has been turned to white.

Thus the only differences:
- Longsleeve -> Shortsleeve
- Dark blue upperpart -> Light blue upperpart
- Light blue lowerpart -> White lowerpart

Pants, shoes, and the hatdesign, aside from the coloring, are identical, so everything is identical, except for some minor color changes. Heck, they even changed Ash's eyes to resemble the guy more.. Nothing about Hilbert is unique that Ash hasn't taken over yet.

Hilda is the one to ask for..

The cap:
Black bill -> Red bill
White back -> Red back
Red front -> White front
Black ball -> Blue ball
This is just so minor, and it was done to resemble Ash's first hat a bit..

You have a point. I laughed at the Ash's eyes part. Hilbert can at least appear as a cameo in a movie, maybe battling Ash like Ethan did in the Zoroark movie.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
Ash:

compared to Hilbert:

They're the same, except for color and sleeve length variations, but we've never had the male PC appear in the anime before, except for movie cameos, and I doubt they'd start now.

Jimmy, Kellyn, and Ben say hi!

Cheren9000

Ash:

compared to Hilbert:

They're the same, except for color and sleeve length variations, but we've never had the male PC appear in the anime before, except for movie cameos, and I doubt they'd start now.

Wow. To be honest, I didn't notice all of those similarities at first lol. They even have similar shoes.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?

Who is Ben? Anywho! If Ingo and Emmet are going to use Garbodor and Klinklang, than I hope that we'll see some Tepig and Oshawott use. I know they're overused, but they work effectively as a team.

That or Tranquill/Roggenrola vs Garbodor wouldn't be bad..

Thriller

Its almost time
Tranquill & Rogg' sound like they would make a great team. Imagine Rogg' Power Geming while riding Tranquill. Sounds like mega ownage.

Cheren9000

Who is Ben? Anywho! If Ingo and Emmet are going to use Garbodor and Klinklang, than I hope that we'll see some Tepig and Oshawott use. I know they're overused, but they work effectively as a team.

That or Tranquill/Roggenrola vs Garbodor wouldn't be bad..

Ben is a pokemon ranger. I think he was the one who appeared in the Heatran episode. Roggenrola should get a battle. Tranquill could get one too.

Tranquill & Rogg' sound like they would make a great team. Imagine Rogg' Power Geming while riding Tranquill. Sounds like mega ownage.

Tranquill and Roggenrola seem like a good time, but Roggenrola can't learn Power Gem. Boldore and Gigalith can learn it though.

Last edited by a moderator:

pikaplup2

i liek pie n_n
how did we get onto pokemon ranger? but whatever does anyone else think that at some point they are going to go to anville town?

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
When Oshawott evolves, I'll have a Pokemon anime prepared where the main character's team is three Oshawott, each more fabulous than the next, and three stunning Zorua. And Elesa will beat up Skyla, prevailing as the much better female chracter, and forcing Skyla to wear clothes.

It's like you're inside my head! :)

And now that I think about it: I'm not too sure that Ash should battle Emmet and Ingo. I have a feeling that they're going to become Frontier Brains in the next game, and for Ash to battle them now might not be a good move. I also remember wanting Emmet and Ingo to be comedic characters, and I think they'd show this off a lot better if they didn't battle. That's just my opinion, although I'm sure a lot of people are eager to see Ash battle against them.

Grey Wind

It's like you're inside my head! :)
Although it's not too hard to know what two Pokemon you adore :p

And now that I think about it: I'm not too sure that Ash should battle Emmet and Ingo. I have a feeling that they're going to become Frontier Brains in the next game, and for Ash to battle them now might not be a good move. I also remember wanting Emmet and Ingo to be comedic characters, and I think they'd show this off a lot better if they didn't battle. That's just my opinion, although I'm sure a lot of people are eager to see Ash battle against them.
I see where you're coming from. Although we don't know that Ash will challenge the Battle Frontier, so battling the twins now would be nice. Plus, if he loses, it can set up a later match.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
I'm hoping ash goes through the whole battle sub.

Aegon

but whatever does anyone else think that at some point they are going to go to anville town?
Oh dear. Not Anville Town! That place is so depressing compared to the rest of Unova. I really dislike it.
I can't imagine them becoming Frontier Brains at all. They're Subway Bosses, and I see them staying as that. If Ash battles Emmet and Ingo, he'll battle them in the Subway.

Yeul

Green Eyed Girl
I can't imagine them becoming Frontier Brains at all. They're Subway Bosses, and I see them staying as that. If Ash battles Emmet and Ingo, he'll battle them in the Subway.

What if the Subway's like a gateway to the Battle Frontier, which Anville Town might be a part of in the next games? That'll be an interesting (and likely) idea.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Oh dear. Not Anville Town! That place is so depressing compared to the rest of Unova. I really dislike it.

Considering that this is the anime, it'll probably be a lot livelier.

Palmer was the Tower Tycoon before there was a Battle Frontier in Sinnoh, then he was promoted to Frontier Brain. I don't think it would be strange if the same happened to Emmet and Ingo, especially since the Battle Subway will most likely serve as a gateway to the Unova Battle Frontier in a future game, as someone else already pointed out. I don't like predicting things that are in the distant future, but I can totally see that happening.

Lunanight

For some really odd reason, I think the writers will make something up about how the energy TR is using in the subway will be unleashed into the desert resort and then TP show up.

I ain't sure how it will work but it sounds possible to me if they can retcon it in

sunyshore.com

Electric Obsession

I can honestly say I have absolutely no clue who any of those people are. ._. Jimmy is maybe Gold?

As for Ingo and Emmet, I doubt there will be a battle between them and Ash in this one hour special, it sounds more like drama than a battle. When Ash demanded a battle from Palmer, he was given a very surprised look, like "Don't this kid know nothin? Ain't that simple". Point is, Ash can't just run up and demand battles of these people. He will probably have to earn it.

Jak2551

~SHARK FIGHTA~
Now that they're in Nimbassa, anyone think Elsa will appear on the subway? I was thinking she'd show up towards the middle / end of the Ep and introduce herself etc

Status
Not open for further replies.