• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BW052 - Nimbasa Gym!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Janovy

Banned
BW051: 9月22日「ジムリーダーはカリスマモデル! カミツレ登場!!」
BW052: 9月29日「ライモンジム! 華麗なる電撃バトル!!」

BW051: "The Gym Leader is a Charismatic Model! Elesa Appears!!"

Ash & Co. and Bianca have come to the Nimbasa Gym to get their 4th Gym badge. The Gym Leader is Elesa, a popular model and Electric type user. Bianca wants to challenge her to a match right away, but on the battlefield, her father awaits her, intent on taking her back home. Bianca tries to persuade him into letting her continue her journey, but her father refuses to listen to her.

Just then, Elesa suggests that Bianca's father should watch her Gym match and determine how much she has grown up. Bianca ends up promising her father that she would go back home with him if she loses her match against Elesa. A white-hot battle between Elesa's "Thunderbolt Pokémon" Zebstrika and Bianca's "Snail Pokémon" Shelmet begins!

BW052: "Raimon Gym! A magnificent electric battle!!"

"Satoshi, whose Gym battle team Members exclude Pikachu, opposes Kamitsure's "Thunder, Lightning Pokemon", Zebraika, with his "Shocks Pokemon", Gamagaru, who is not affected by Electric Attacks."

Last edited:

ViperQueen

RAWR!!!
lol I like the sound of the episode title
-I wonder what king of person she'll sound like
-Maybe Volkner will be mentioned

Magiclapras

Dragon Goddess Flyder
Triple post fail.

I just wonder what Elesa would LOOK like in the anime.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
Well for one that is not the correct title for BW052.

"Raimon Gym! A magnificent electric battle!!" is.

But anyway, I wonder if Bianca will be involved in BW051 along with her dad. Well I hope for that, at least.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Its about time the get to nimbasa city looking forward to the gym battle.

Haru Glory

Rave Master
Finally, it was about time.
I hope that, from BW52, we should get to the 5th Badge with BW65.

Casty

So the title revealed on 2ch wasn't such a fake at all.

Hope to see at least one evolution during these eps.

Janovy

Banned
So the title revealed on 2ch wasn't such a fake at all.
Actually, it was fake. The 2ch title stated the gym battle will take place in episode 51 which is actually the Elesa introduction episode. The real gym battle comes on BW052. The one who posted the title on 2ch just got lucky with his assumptions.

playerking

Actually, it was fake. The 2ch title stated the gym battle will take place in episode 51 which is actually the Elesa introduction episode. The real gym battle comes on BW052. The one who posted the title on 2ch just got lucky with his assumptions.

That seems like it is too big of a coincidence. The Raimon Gym Part was switched around and it's Magnificent electric battle instead of Lightning Battle.

The person would've had to be really lucky. Maybe the person that posted it, made a mistake, but it doesn't matter anyway.

I wonder how Elesa will act. I know some people find her to be an attractive gym leader, maybe she'll be a female version of Cilan.

Maxim

Beyond repair
About freakin' time!

Also, the BW051 title has the word "Model". It's "Charismatic Model Gym Leader appears! Elesa enters!".

I'm glad that Elesa finally appears but I also hope that we'll see something more of Nimbasa - there's Sports Hall, Pokemon Musical and Bianca's fight with dad (although I don't expect to see this).

Also, I'd like to see Alder soon. In the games there was some kind of a festival on Route 5, where he appeared. And this anime likes showing festivals, so I think it's possible.

But that's for the future. For now, we should be happy that Elesa finally appears.

Janovy

Banned
I wonder how Elesa will act. I know some people find her to be an attractive gym leader, maybe she'll be a female version of Cilan.
A female version of a female? :p

d4rk_tailed

Doritoes,Leaf Storm!
Back when the series started and the animé was as much about having an interesting diverting story aswell as marketing the games, something like the Bianca story would have been left out. But I can see them including it along with some other cheesy lines just for the sake of marketing BW.

playerking

A female version of a female? :p

How dare you!

My lawyers will be in contact with you, stupid Dragon Master Wannabe.

I couldn't care less about the Subway Twins, I want to see how Elesa will act.

Maxim, It's alright, we needed a break to space out the series and maybe Nimbasa and Driftveil wont be that far away.

Grey Wind

Yay, the Gym battle.

I'm hoping for Bianca's storyline with her father to be in BW051. I don't see much happening in that episode though, since it will just be her introduction.

As for the Gym battle, hopefully Snivy will star, and Paliptoad getting used as well. For the third Pokemon, I'd hope for Roggenrola, but Pikachu is usually used in Electric Gyms :| Maybe this will break the pattern though, hopefully.

LadyLady

I hope she doesn't have the same pokemon that she has in the games. ^_^

Maxim

Beyond repair
well yippeaiyay!!! what pokemon will she have, MMMmmm...

Zebstrika and two Emolgas (alternatively only one Emolga)

Since Hoenn the Pokemon anime doesn't change the Gym Leaders teams (with the exception of Juan who was given Wallace's team and occasional evolutions).

playerking

Zebstrika and two Emolgas (alternatively only one Emolga)

Since Hoenn the Pokemon anime doesn't change the Gym Leaders teams (with the exception of Juan who was given Wallace's team and occasional evolutions).

What about Flannery, she had two Magcargo in Ruby and Sapphire then one of her Magcargo evolved in the anime. That can't happen with Emolga, so they'll probably give her just one or replace one with another electric type.

Masterge77

Floatzel rules!
Elesa probably won't have any Emolgas because Iris has an Emolga (same goes for Clays Excadrill, wich will probably be replaced by a Gigalith because of, again, Iris has Excadrill). I'm personally hoping for her to have a Tynamo on her team.

Anyways, it's ABOUT TIME we got to the Nimbassa Gym, the last Gym was terrible in my opinion, hopefully, this one will be awesome, and maybe after Nimbassa gym, Team Plasma will finnaly appear.

Status
Not open for further replies.