• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BW052 - Nimbasa Gym!

Status
Not open for further replies.

supernoob

Derpy and awesome!
well well well, the gym battle is closing in huh. i thought that the writers would make bw 53 the gym battle, cause its a new season after 52 episodes right? cause it would make sense if they did 3 gym battles in best wishes, 3 in the second unova season and 2 gym battles and the league in the third unova season. or they might try to do 4 gyms in bw, 4 in the second unova and the league and a possible filler arc in the third season, since they said that bw would be faster paced.

im personally lookin forward to see Elesa in the anime, and i hope that she has four pokemon on her team, so that more of ashs pokemon can shine in the battle.
Maybe a team with Emolga, Zebstrike, Galvantula/Joltik and Tynamo/Eelektrik?

I also hope that scraggy will be in the battle and pwn some *** with hi jump kick.

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
Remember, due to the pulling of the Team Plasma episodes, the Gym Battle episode is officially the 50th episode.

Also remember, there are no seasons in Japan. Only series.

I don't really know how I knew, but I was thinking since the Don Battle was annouced, that Elesa's Gym would be the 52nd episode. I'm glad we're finally at the Gym, and more than likely, the next two Gyms will be before Febuary.

Jak2551

~SHARK FIGHTA~
Finally! A confirmed gym battle! hopefully Ash will 1 shot this place, and move on.

dman_dustin

Can people please stop being jerks to people who mention seasons? I mean seriously the next time I hear someone saying Japan doesn't have seasons......

I mean is it that hard to assume that anyone who says "season" is clearly and obviously referring to the dub. And nowadays a new season means a new opening and new title.
------------------

I would like the writers to surprise me on who's in the gym match. I mean really surprise. Oh we'll be surprised, just the good way.

If Bianca shows up at all in BW051, maybe BW052, she better have a new Pokemon and it's name better not be Zorua.

Hihiroshi

<- Waifu
Elesa Introduction episode?? NICE!! can't wait hopefully a certain event from the games involving Bianca happens here. Or maybe episode is related to something regarding musicals and Elesa being a model or something xD , so many ideas up in the air for that episode that I can't wait for it.

On the other hand the gym battle meh about time they get the battle on . I really won't mind who will be used and star in the battle. Hopefully we can get a glimpse of Elesa's team before the gym episode let see some creativity there or will they stick with game teams ?

Yeul

Green Eyed Girl
Y'know, charisma means that you're a pretty good speaker and that you can sway people into sharing your opinions. Elesa did that with Bianca's father in the games, so maybe it'll happen here aswell? Also, does Bianca's appearance also warrant an appearance for Luke? IIRC they started travelling together at the end of the Don Battle tournament.

Aegon

What about Flannery, she had two Magcargo in Ruby and Sapphire then one of her Magcargo evolved in the anime. That can't happen with Emolga, so they'll probably give her just one or replace one with another electric type.
That can't happen with Magcargo, either. I think you meant Slugma.

Anyway, I'm glad the Gym's finally here, although I do wonder what will happen in BW051, considering the battle isn't until the next episode. Maybe they'll explore Nimbasa with Elesa.

Mystic Flygon

I would like her too have a plusle and minun (matches her headphones) but I know that won't happen.

Remmie

Yay! Elesa appears! She must be quite a leader, judging from the title of the episode. I suppose it was kinda obvious that she would appear after the Battle Subway episodes. Can`t wait to see her team.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Oh look, Ash and friends finally arrive at the Nimbasa City Gym. Why do I have a feeling that Ash will lose, and will have to do some training before his rematch? I just feel that he's going to lose against Elesa the first time he challenges her. The writers love to pull this kind of stunt, so I seriously wouldn't be surprised if the real Nimbasa City Gym battle doesn't take place for at least another 5 episodes. :x

dman_dustin

It says Gym Match but is it Ash's or Bianca's?

Considering that Bianca isn't even confirmed for these episode,yet, we're going with it being Ash's gym match.

Plus if it was Bianca there would be some mention of it. If I'm not mistaken any trainer that battled a gym leader officially, that wasn't Ash was listed in the title as Person A vs Gym Leader.

I don't see why they wouldn't put Bianca in the title if she was battling Elesa.

KibaLG8

Well-Known Member since the DP Series.
I am pretty sure the plot involving Bianca & her dad will happen in BW051. With Elesa's introduction, it will use up about half of the episode. The second half will deal with Bianca battling Elesa. Then BW052 will be Ash VS Elesa. Although knowing that everything that I predict, never completely happens, so I doubt it would go this way.

d4rk_tailed

Doritoes,Leaf Storm!
Plus if it was Bianca there would be some mention of it. If I'm not mistaken any trainer that battled a gym leader officially, that wasn't Ash was listed in the title as Person A vs Gym Leader.

Oh. What was the Dawn-Maylene episode called when it was released? Sorry, I was not watching the show then.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
Yay! Elesa appears! She must be quite a leader, judging from the title of the episode. I suppose it was kinda obvious that she would appear after the Battle Subway episodes. Can`t wait to see her team.

She must be quite a leader? What do you mean by that?

Jak2551

~SHARK FIGHTA~
If Bianca shows up at all in BW051, maybe BW052, she better have a new Pokemon and it's name better not be Zorua.

if she does get a 3rd poke then I have a feeling its going to be a Rufflet. :627:

Enel

Banned
The wait for the 4th gym wasn't really that long to me. Maybe it's because I've been enjoying the few filler episodes in Best Wishes so far, or maybe I'm easy to please. I don't really care what Elesa's team is like, though. If she has two Emolga, I'd be fine with that. Just give one of them a scruff of fur like Sparky. I'd like Snivy to star in this gym with Roggenrolla. Seeing Oshawott would be neat, but I know Ash will choose Pikachu.

Status
Not open for further replies.