• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BW052 - Nimbasa Gym!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
I would prefer

Snivy beat one Emolga
Roggenrola/Tranquill/Palpitoad beat the other
Roggenrola/Palpitoad beat Zebstrika

It would be cool to see a sweep, we haven't had one in a while.

dman_dustin

I would prefer

Snivy beat one Emolga
Roggenrola/Tranquill/Palpitoad beat the other
Roggenrola/Palpitoad beat Zebstrika

It would be cool to see a sweep, we haven't had one in a while.

Not sure if anyone would like it but Elesa could be like Crasher Wake except for a slight difference. So let's assume for a moment that Ash chooses Snivy, Roggenrola, and SwadPalpitoad, and Elesa has Zebstrika, Emolga (Male), and Tynamo/Eelektrik.

Roggenrola vs Emolga- Roggenrola got the advantage but Emolga volt switches. And Elesa sends out Tynamo/Eelektrik

Roggenrola vs Eelektrik- Roggenrola isn't doing so well since Eelektrik uses flash cannon. Ash is forced to change up and recalls Roggenrola and sends out Snivy.

Snivy vs Eelektrik- Snivy makes quick work of Eelektrik. Elesa sends out Emolga.

Snivy vs Emolga- Because Elesa wasn't expecting Snivy to lay attract on her Emolga, Snivy makes quick work of Emolga first. Then Elesa sends out Zebstrika.

Snivy vs Zebstrika- Thinking he had this in the bag, Ash makes a mistake and Snivy suffers for it because of flame charge and is knocked out. Wanting someone fresh, he sends out Palpitoad.

Palpitoad vs Zebstrika- Pretty much tipped in the balance towards Palpitoad, since Zebstrika can't learn anything effective to combat Palpitoad but it comes to a struggle with Palpitoad barely managing to win.

Remember this is just an example, Palpitoad could've easily been replaced with Roggenrola when things got too tough, and Roggenrola could've made the victory. Or it was Roggenrola who got 2, Snivy 1, and Palpitoad zero.

In this instance nothing has to be the fall guy, and still some Pokemon got two wins while another one got the final win.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
My main reason was to once again make Snivy not use Attract(even though I don't mind it).

I wouldn't dislike your scenario.

you mean chobomaki?
i guess Bel would be battling with someone.
maybe Elesa

Victory

Banned
So Shelmet will appear? That doesn't seem like a Pokemon for Bianca, but we are talking about the writers here ;)

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
She'll probably be battling Elesa as Zebstrika is listed.

Sushi

unspecified
Staff member
Super Mod
Summareh:

Ash & Co. and Bianca have come to the Nimbasa Gym to get their 4th Gym badge. The Gym Leader is Elesa, a popular model and Electric type user. Bianca wants to challenge her to a match right away, but on the battlefield, her father awaits her, intent on taking her back home. Bianca tries to persuade him into letting her continue her journey, but her father refuses to listen to her.

Just then, Elesa suggests that Bianca's father should watch her Gym match and determine how much she has grown up. Bianca ends up promising her father that she would go back home with him if she loses her match against Elesa. A white-hot battle between Elesa's "Thunderbolt Pokémon" Zebstrika and Bianca's "Snail Pokémon" Shelmet begins!

EDIT: It actually says "Iris' 'Snail Pokémon' Shelmet", but I think that's a typo.
EDIT1: Also, Bianca's father doesn't seem to have a name. He's simply listed as "Bel Papa". Pignite and Minccino are also listed, but none of Elesa's other Pokémon.

Last edited:

streetlightdsb

Uni hiatus
Summareh:

Ash & Co. and Bianca have come to the Nimbasa Gym to get their 4th Gym badge. The Gym Leader is Elesa, a popular model and Electric type user. Bianca wants to challenge her to a match right away, but on the battlefield, her father awaits her, intent on taking her back home. Bianca tries to persuade him into letting her continue her journey, but her father refuses to listen to her.

Just then, Elesa suggests that Bianca's father should watch her Gym match and determine how much she has grown up. Bianca ends up promising her father that she would go back home with him if she loses her match against Elesa. A white-hot battle between Elesa's "Thunderbolt Pokémon" Zebstrika and Bianca's "Snail Pokémon" Shelmet begins!

EDIT: It actually says "Iris' 'Snail Pokémon' Shelmet", but I think that's a typo.
EDIT1: Also, Bianca's father doesn't seem to have a name. He's simply listed as "Bel Papa". Pignite and Minccino are also listed, but none of Elesa's other Pokémon.

Excellent. So it's a Paul vs Roark scenario, where we get the gym leaders introduction being coupled with another characters gym match. Two for the price of one!

So if we go by the game storyline, Bianca will beat Elesa. With a Shelmet?

playerking

So maybe Zebstrika sweeps Bianca's entire team and if Bianca uses all 3 Pokemon, then I'm sure Ash's match will be a 3 on 3. And I'm guessing after Bianca loses, Elesa convinces her dad to continue on traveling.

Sushi

unspecified
Staff member
Super Mod
Excellent. So it's a Paul vs Roark scenario, where we get the gym leaders introduction being coupled with another characters gym match. Two for the price of one!

So if we go by the game storyline, Bianca will beat Elesa. With a Shelmet?
I think it's the other way around. Bianca has three of her Pokémon out, but Elesa only uses Zebstrika. Sounds like a curb stomping. Maybe her father will be impressed by her battle despite the loss or see how much fun she has interacting with her Pokémon, making him change his mind.

Then again, I don't know how the new voice actor lists work - it's possible that Elesa's other Pokémon aren't listed because their voice actors are already credited for other roles, but... yeah. Guess it's up to you to decide which scenario sounds more likely ^^"

maybe Bel uses all of her 3 pokemon and Elesa only use her zebstrika.
Bel might probably lose the match but then Elesa convince her dad so that she could continue her journey. Just like the in-game storyline except for the battle.

playerking

I think it's the other way around. Bianca has three of her Pokémon out, but Elesa only uses Zebstrika. Sounds like a curb stomping. Maybe her father will be impressed by her battle despite the loss or see how much fun she has interacting with her Pokémon, making him change his mind.

Then again, I don't know how the new voice actor lists work - it's possible that Elesa's other Pokémon aren't listed because their voice actors are already credited for other roles, but... yeah. Guess it's up to you to decide which scenario sounds more likely ^^"

I don't think it's new, I think it was like this for the Burgh debut episode as well and yes, that means that Bianca's Pignite and Minccino will appear so yeah, Elesa will most likely curb stomp Bianca. I hope this is the start for some development for her.

pokemonbw01

Who's the daddy? Me!
Maybe in BW 51, Ash will have an unofficial battle with charismatic model Elesa where he looses and knows her strategy. And, Bianca will battle Elesa officially with Minccino beating Enolga, Pignite beating the other and Shelmet (Bianca catches it before DBT) beating the Zebstrika. Bianca reveals that she has a fourth pokemon which is as elegant as her. Bianca wishes that she wanted to battle with Ash with her new pokemon and Shelmet and the other but leaves without a battle at the end of the day.

playerking

Maybe in BW 51, Ash will have an unofficial battle with charismatic model Elesa where he looses and knows her strategy. And, Bianca will battle Elesa officially with Minccino beating Enolga, Pignite beating the other and Shelmet (Bianca catches it before DBT) beating the Zebstrika. Bianca reveals that she has a fourth pokemon which is as elegant as her. Bianca wishes that she wanted to battle with Ash with her new pokemon and Shelmet and the other but leaves without a battle at the end of the day.

BW052 is Ash's battle I'm pretty sure and then I'm sure Ash wins that match. Maybe Bianca will against Elesa another time offscreen.

Last edited:

streetlightdsb

Uni hiatus

Oops, somehow missed your edit saying Pignite and Minccino appear. Yes I think in that case that it'll be a curbstomp. I was just thinking that Bianca can't possibly give up being a trainer so went to the game plot. However I think, this being the anime, your scenario sounds a lot more likely.

I don't think it's new, I think it was like this for the Burgh debut episode as well and yes, that means that Bianca's Pignite and Minccino will appear so yeah, Elesa will most likely curb stomp Bianca. I hope this is the start for some development for her.

The only scenario I can think of where Bianca might win, is if she sent out all 3 of her Pokemon to choose who to use in a one on one battle with Zebstrika. Doesn't seem very likely though, I think this will be a curbstomp too.

BW051 is Ash's battle I'm pretty sure and then I'm sure Ash wins that match. Maybe Bianca will against Elesa another time offscreen.
BW052 is Ash's battle isn't it?

playerking

The only scenario I can think of where Bianca might win, is if she sent out all 3 of her Pokemon to choose who to use in a one on one battle with Zebstrika. Doesn't seem very likely though, I think this will be a curbstomp too.

BW052 is Ash's battle isn't it?

Yeah, I think it might be a curb stomp because why would Elesa use one Pokemon and let Bianca use 3 to beat her Zebstrika.

Yeah, but I thought that the other poster meant that BW052 is where Bianca has a rematch because he said that Bianca will have a fourth Pokemon and Elesa uses Emolga, but I guess he meant BW051 and doesn't know that Emolga wont appear and that Bianca doesn't have another Pokemon.

I think the final match could also end in a draw. Shelmet vs. Zebstrika and maybe Bianca's previous Pokemon wore the Zebra Pokemon down.

Oh yeah, let the hate for Oshawott appearing come soon, but I'm happy that it's appearing.

Last edited:

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
The summary for BW051

http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/program/detail/21304_201109221900.html

It seems like Nyasu will not appear in this episode, along with Musashi and Kojiro. I guess Nyasu returns to TR.

A new pokemon, Chobomaku, will appear. Probably Bel's pokemon.

Chilarmy, Chaobuu, Mijumaru and Nurse Joy will appear as well.

Oo Belle with Shelmet, nice lol, wasn't her with it but its nice :D, hopefully it is her ans my Karrablast>Escavalier theory with Satoshi having it might come to fruitiong, with their bug exanging shells.

Edit: Oh sushi translated already, seems like a nice episode, two gym battles in two episodes cool.

Tks for the info and translations both of you.

So Shelmet will appear? That doesn't seem like a Pokemon for Bianca, but we are talking about the writers here ;)

I don't find any problem with it, its just another slap in the face of the "it fits" next pokemon speculators, plus Shelmet doesn't really look ugly it kinda is cute like Karrablast(to me atleast).

KAWAAAAAAAAAI

[IMG139]http://tf2chan.net/vg/src/129978620471.jpg[/IMG139]

P.S: Oshawott appears again XD.

Last edited:

Maxim

Beyond repair
WATTAFUK?!

The summary explicitly says that Shelmet is an Iris's Pokemon.

It better be a mistake.

playerking

Yeah, thanks for the information Sushi.

Shelmet doesn't appeal to me, but it might in the anime. It'll be interesting to see it battle and I hope it puts up a good battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.