• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BW052 - Nimbasa Gym!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Wait...so Pikachu is used in this gym??? Wow, where ever we got that he wasn't, I hope they know that they got my hopes up for nothing

Plus even though I don't really mind about "starring" since like I said numerous times, a Gym leader pokemon is strong first to last so who cares who beats who, Tynamo seems to be shown as strong and maybe the last one to be used, so Pikchu might be staring if Tynamo isn't I got the feeling they will still make Palpitoad lose and make Pikachu beat Zebstrika and Tynamo which would ****ing such but oh well.

I seriously hope Pikachu isn't used again... I got the feeling it will be used again in the flying gym and in Opelucid though.

Joltik-Kid

Careful? Where's the fun in that?
Plus even though I don't really mind about "starring" since like I said numerous times, a Gym leader pokemon is strong first to last so who cares who beats who, Tynamo seems to be shown as strong and maybe the last one to be used, so Pikchu might be staring if Tynamo isn't I got the feeling they will still make Palpitoad lose and make Pikachu beat Zebstrika and Tynamo which would ****ing such but oh well.

I seriously hope Pikachu isn't used again... I got the feeling it will be used again in the flying gym and in Opelucid though.
And it's staring too, omg this just keeps getting worst...TT^TT I thought I was right when Pikachu wasn't being used, but the writers just love to prove me wrong. Why Pikachu, Y U NO Sit out of this battle and Y U Take up other team members screentime???

G50

No longer posting
And it's staring too, omg this just keeps getting worst...TT^TT I thought I was right when Pikachu wasn't being used, but the writers just love to prove me wrong. Why Pikachu, Y U NO Sit out of this battle and Y U Take up other team members screentime???

========

Roggenrola really should have taken that spot... >:l

-Salamence-

What? Pikachu?

Didn't the summary say that Pika won't be in the gym battle???

WHY??? WHY????????????

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan

I'm making an assumption nothing else, see I knew someone would freak out due to "staring" even though it doesn't mean **** haha.

Like I said I think he will probably feel desperate and use Pikachu I assume, which leads me to think Palpitoad and Snivy are koed by that time.

The last battle could be Snivy vs Tynamo or Palpitoad vs Zebstrika.

Like with all the Volt Switching, Palpitoad and Zebstrika who are the first battlers, could end up being the last two and fight each other, I just don't think that will happen though but its just a feeling and my prediction, nothing is confirmed.

Joltik-Kid

What? Pikachu?

Didn't the summary say that Pika won't be in the gym battle???

WHY??? WHY????????????
That's why I'm angry, because the summary say's it won't be, but the writers say otherwise ლ(ಠ益ಠლ

I'm making an assumption nothing else, see I knew someone would freak out due to "staring" even though it doesn't mean **** haha.
I'm not freaking out, it's just Pikachu doesn't need to star twice in a row

Last edited:

FlyAsADunsparce

So Palpitoad is a dude! I knew it. Also why is Pikachu being used. So lame.

And Elesa has a Tynamo. I knew it! Also really looking forward to Bianca's battle! Mincinno, Shelmet and Pignite looked great!

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
Okay okay I get it.

My thoughts based on the previews
Bianca Episode:
I have a feeling that Bianca is going to lose, and her dad is going to say that she's going back. Then Ash interferes and challenges Bianca's Dad to a battle in which if Ash wins, Bianca stays a trainer.

Ash Episode:
Palpitoad should be male thus why Snivy isn't shown attracted as well. I hope Iris' Emolga doesn't see Snivy getting beaten by another Emolga. Piakchu does get used after all, oh well.

FlyAsADunsparce

Maybe.

I hope Ash recalls Palpitoad and it ends up staring, if Pikachu stars, I will get angry, really angry. >.>

I think the Emolga is female, otherwise it would've use Attract on Snivy too. Snivy knocks Emolga out I guess. Then it's Pikachu VS Tynamo and Palpitoad vs Zebstrika.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
I think the Emolga is female, otherwise it would've use Attract on Snivy too. Snivy knocks Emolga out I guess. Then it's Pikachu VS Tynamo and Palpitoad vs Zebstrika.

Or maybe, Emolga hasn't gotten around to using it? Plus Snivy could have dodged it. So yeah, we'll have to wait a couple of weeks to find out, unless by some coincidence we never find out if Emolga is male or female.

gliscor&yanmega

Damn Best Wishes, I don't even know what to expect or not to expect or...I don't know.

Bianca looks like she's have a rather hard time, what with using all three of her Pokemon against Zebstrika. Plus she looks a little depressed. I don't think I'm going to like her losing this battle, hopefully she wins or something, I'm doubting it at this point.

Elesa is using Tynamo, I guess the writers weren't crazy about using two Emolga(Plus with one being on the main cast already), I prefer gym leaders to keep their in-game team but I don't hate the change. Looks like Elesa's Emolga has Attract, great there's going to be more complaining about it being overused, hopefully we can at less get Palpitoad's gender, we don't know for sure what the gender of Elesa's Emolga is but if I had to guess I'd say female(Making Palpitoad male). Ash's battle with her looks like it's going to be a tough one for him. He's using Pikachu despite the summary saying it's not being used, while I don't have a problem with it being used I do have a problem with being told it wouldn't be use and that ends up being a lie...whatever, hopefully it loses in it's first battle.

The episodes looks interesting but at the same time I'm a little disappointed with some things.

A.J.

Wobba wobba wobba!
I've said this before - I thought it was made clear in the Don Battle that Pikachu, Snivy, and Palpitoad would be used in the fourth gym.

You have to face facts - the writers don't write the show for us. They write the show for all the kiddies who couldn't care less about who gets screen time, who gets battles, and the like. Pikachu is one of the most popular characters of all time, especially in Japan, and the little kids can't get enough of Pikachu.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
I've said this before - I thought it was made clear in the Don Battle that Pikachu, Snivy, and Palpitoad would be used in the fourth gym.

You have to face facts - the writers don't write the show for us. They write the show for all the kiddies who couldn't care less about who gets screen time, who gets battles, and the like. Pikachu is one of the most popular characters of all time, especially in Japan, and the little kids can't get enough of Pikachu.

No it wasn't. Ash said he was going to train his Pokemon for the gym, he never said that he would use the exact same Pokemon. Though I'm glad he did, except for Pikachu, although I'll be fine if Pikachu doesn't star.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan

No it didn't make it clear at all, Pikachu whined to be part of both competitions, he wasn't in Satoshi plans... he did say the pokemons he was going to use was going to be preparation to the gym, so Snivy and Palpitoad was kind of a given but Pikachu asked to be used in both occasions he wasn't supposed to be used in either.

Most people were expecing Pikachu in the electric gym anyway and some of actually though the whole, Pikachu isn't being used was indication that it was going to be used, why bother putting that in a summary?

Caseydia

Ace Trainer
Okay okay I get it.

My thoughts based on the previews
Bianca Episode:
I have a feeling that Bianca is going to lose, and her dad is going to say that she's going back. Then Ash interferes and challenges Bianca's Dad to a battle in which if Ash wins, Bianca stays a trainer.

Why would Ash do that if Elesa is the one who is supposed to interfere with his and her moment?

Joltik-Kid

Walls in the pokemon world seem to be made out of anything but cement...seriously, how can one tackle cause that much destruction. I also wonder how they can afford repairs afterwards? But from the look of things, Ash isn't doing to hot in the preview, which oddly left Zebstrika out...hmm wonder if each of Ash's pokemon get's a win

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
Why would Ash do that if Elesa is the one who is supposed to interfere with his and her moment?

Then explain why Ash is battling her dad when he is supposed to be watching her gym battle and also why Bianca looks upset as she's battling Elesa.

pokefandt

Didn't expect Bianca to get a Shelmut. At All. I don't think anyone else did as well. Bianca might not win this battle.

Ash is going to have a tough time trying to beat Elesa if this preview is anything to go by.

Status
Not open for further replies.