• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BW053 - Satoshi & Dent VS Subway Masters

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
I just want oshawott to evolve because Dewott's freaking awesome.

Waterpokes

Please don't use Tranquill.

No offence, but it not being used is almost like a joke, and it's actually pretty funny. I'm hoping for Swadloon to be used here and get a smile on his face, so it might show some "happiness", while Cilan should use Pansage/Dweeble. Don't care which one is used out of those two so... but this looks very interesting. Looking forward to this episode.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
It smiled in the episode it was poisoned, after they were cured he was smiling to Oshawott along with the other pokemons.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
Did you even bother looking for summaries? No, Luke isn't in this episode.

And Zorua isn't either, I don't see where the people got that theory in the first place. Zorua have been shown to be an extremely rare Pokémon so seeing a Zorua outside of Luke's appearance is very unlikely, almost zero.

Luke could still be in this episode.

Look at BW022. Trip, never mentioned. Preview came out, Trip was there.

So don't count all your Torchic before they hatch.

All this Oshawott evolution speculation stuff only stems from the fact that people dislike Oshawott and want it to become "less annoying". I think that's a terrible way of looking at it, though. If any Pokemon should evolve here, it should be a Pokemon that would really benefit from evolution, like Swadloon. That thing can barely move around in its current form, and evolving it into Leavanny would greatly increase its mobility.

What do you have against Zorua?! I don't think that Zorua are that rare in the anime. The games seem to depict the species as being rare, but the anime is different when it comes to Pokemon rarity. But yeah, I also don't see a Zorua appearing here. It would be cool if one did appear, but I don't see why a Zorua should appear here; it would be too random.

And I'm really surprised that another Axew is going to appear during the Battle Subway Rally. If the writers were going to show a Pokemon that already appears in the main cast, couldn't they have chosen something a little more...cute?

Uh, no. If there's one thing that I no doubt love about Best Wishes it's Oshawott, it's funny, cute and interesting. Though, I want it to help as Ash's first evolves Water Pokemon and for it to look stronger.

If/when it happens, sure It'll be annoying at first, but its called a sacrifice.

And another Axew being here would be expected over a Zorua? No one expected a wild Axew to appear here, same with a Zorua. So I think it could be Zorua if Luke is in Nimbasa.

Lastly, Axew is cute, deal with it. :p

It smiled in the episode it was poisoned, after they were cured he was smiling to Oshawott along with the other pokemons.

Exactly, which further proves that when it looks all bored, it really is. Poor little guy, it just needs a little happiness, maybe an episode where Ash tried to make it happier and it evolves.

Karpi

Forever a pirate
I have a feeling that they might try to make it a "cool-looking" battle, as in the animation style of battles usually shown in movie intros... I don't know how better to explain this...

For this reason I think Ash could use Tranquill and Cilan could use the crab, despite it getting 100% of the battle experience for his team...

I still love the crab <3

Caseydia

Ace Trainer
I hope the animation is good too. Plus I can't wait to see a preview of what Pokemon might be battling so that the Oshawott theories can stop.

ShadowKyogre443

오션 마스터
This is probably the only episode since the hoenn anime series I've actually wanted to see.

playerking

I hope the animation is good too. Plus I can't wait to see a preview of what Pokemon might be battling so that the Oshawott theories can stop.

We'll be getting the VA list and summaries before that, which will give us a much clearer idea of who's battling.

Plus, it would be nice if it battled and evolve, if not, then let someone else battle, like Swadloon, Roggenrola, Tranquill or Scraggy.

CommanderPigg

This episode is going to be fabulous.

I want to see a Palpitoad/Stunfisk duo, just to see if they still love each other have that same teamwork they had before they were captured. But...eh, they both had their moments in the Tournament, so I guess it'd be logical if other pokemon basked in the limelight.

If pikachu is used again, I'll quit the anime.

playerking

I'll laugh if this episode only has 5 minutes of the battle and the rest is the subplot with Kibago and Dento getting his stamps XDD

I wont laugh. I'll light a torch and sharpen a pitchfork though, as you can see my reaction would obviously be a lot more humane. ;D

This episode is going to be fabulous.

I want to see a Palpitoad/Stunfisk duo, just to see if they still love each other have that same teamwork they had before they were captured. But...eh, they both had their moments in the Tournament, so I guess it'd be logical if other pokemon basked in the limelight.

If pikachu is used again, I'll quit the anime.

I totally agree, they would be the best to battle, but I think just Palpitoad needs to sit this one out, I don't want Stunfisk to get another battle if Ash and Cilan lose.

And I sort of hope Pikachu isn't used too.

Last edited:

JennaJayfeather

Gangrenous Creature
I wont laugh. I'll light a torch and sharpen a pitchfork though, as you can see my reaction would obviously be a lot more humane. ;D

Actually...let me re-phrase this. I'll laugh at the fanbase XPPP I dunno, I like to keep my excitement to the small things that way my hopes don't get up too high xD

I totally agree, they would be the best to battle, but I think just Palpitoad needs to sit this one out, I don't want Stunfisk to get another win if Ash and Cilan lose.

...You don't want Stunfisk to get another win if Ash and Dento lose? Wat? I'm confused xDD; (Stunny lost though...)

playerking

Actually...let me re-phrase this. I'll laugh at the fanbase XPPP I dunno, I like to keep my excitement to the small things that way my hopes don't get up too high xD

...You don't want Stunfisk to get another win if Ash and Dento lose? Wat? I'm confused xDD; (Stunny lost though...)

Nah, don't do that. Some of the fanbase are full of crazy people with crack ideas anyway...like me.

I don't want Stunfisk to battle, if it loses. I don't want it to come off as weak, as I think it has potential.

JennaJayfeather

Gangrenous Creature
Nah, don't do that. Some of the fanbase are full of crazy people with crack ideas anyway...like me.

I don't want Stunfisk to battle, if it loses. I don't want it to come off as weak, as I think it has potential.

I'm full of crack ideas but...........I normally never think they'll come true DX

OOOOH Ok I get what you're saying. I don't want it to be weak either, but I thought it was pretty strong ^^;

CommanderPigg

Oh hell no, I will not accept the subplot overtaking the actual battle.

I'd say that he needs to use Roggenrola, since it's dead weight at this point, but I have my own personal bias that prevents me from fully accepting its participation in this battle...or its existence in the show...and game...and life

Derp team: Stunfisk and Swadloon, gogogo!

playerking

I'm full of crack ideas but...........I normally never think they'll come true DX

OOOOH Ok I get what you're saying. I don't want it to be weak either, but I thought it was pretty strong ^^;

Maybe because they're crack ideas. :D

Yeah, I don't think it's weak, say otherwise and he'll derp and shock you to death.

Oh hell no, I will not accept the subplot overtaking the actual battle.

I'd say that he needs to use Roggenrola, since it's dead weight at this point, but I have my own personal bias that prevents me from fully accepting its participation in this battle...or its existence in the show...and game...and life

Derp team: Stunfisk and Swadloon, gogogo!

That's right, I remember you hate the rock, why is that? It did nothing to you. That I know of. :O.

That would be a sweet team to battle against Ingo and Emmet, it's a shame Meowth couldn't translate what they would say. I imagine it would go something like this.

Swadloon: This battles's boring.
Stunfisk: Derp Derp.
Swadloon: I'm so sad.
Stunfisk: Der, Derp Derpity Derp Derp.
Swadloon: I hate life.
Stunfisk: Derp?

JennaJayfeather

Gangrenous Creature
Maybe because they're crack ideas. :D

Yeah, I don't think it's weak, say otherwise and he'll derp and shock you to death.

I dunno. I remember thinking once that Ash/Iris/Dento would have to sleep in a bed together...and it HAPPENED. Then I remember wanting one when they were pretty much stuck in the Dream World...AND IT HAPPENED. It's always the weird ones. Not the ones I want like the spa scene with Dento

Swadloon: This battles's boring.
Stunfisk: Derp Derp.
Swadloon: I'm so sad.
Stunfisk: Der, Derp Derpity Derp Derp.
Swadloon: I hate life.
Stunfisk: Derp?

OMG XDDDDD This made me laugh xD

playerking

I hope Cilan doesn't use Dwebble. Stunfisk hasn't had a win yet and Pansage hasn't battled since... what, the Scolipede episode?

What?

Pansage battled in lots of battles since then, as to which Pokemon of Cilan's should battle, Stunfisk yes, maybe Pansage and no to Dwebble.

I dunno. I remember thinking once that Ash/Iris/Dento would have to sleep in a bed together...and it HAPPENED. Then I remember wanting one when they were pretty much stuck in the Dream World...AND IT HAPPENED. It's always the weird ones. Not the ones I want like the spa scene with Dento

OMG XDDDDD This made me laugh xD

Yeah, I thing happened and I think the Dream thing was the best we'll get to them being in the dream world, so I guess Crack ideas could happen. When did you think of the Dream World idea?

Thanks. :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.