• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BW054 - Ash VS Champion Alder!

Status
Not open for further replies.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
It airs on October 13th and it will be about Alder and Bouffalant as the pictures below shows us.

Thanks also goes to Lolipiece since our threads were posted so close.

The Title for this episode is

サトシVSチャンピオン・アデク
BW054: Ash VS Champion Alder!
Airdate: Thursday, October 13 at 7 PM JST

Summary (credit to myriada):
As Ash tries to leave Nimbasa City, he meets the Trainer Trip again. Trip is searching for the King of Unova League, Alder, as he is who spurred him to aim to be a strong Pokemon Trainer in his childhood. Ash and Trip meet Alder and ask him for a battle.

Last edited by a moderator:

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
BW054 - Alder

From BMGF,
[IMG139]http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r52/Digigirl10/wwwdotuporg2024117.jpg[/IMG139]

[IMG139]http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r52/Digigirl10/wwwdotuporg2024118.jpg[/IMG139]

[IMG139]http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r52/Digigirl10/wwwdotuporg2024116.jpg[/IMG139]

Neat! So Elesa IS debuting a new electric type. Nice to see some people's predictions came off. Looks like Ash and Alder will get along just fine, too.

Poke Master 7

Boulder Trainer
Nice to see that Ash and co are taking in the sights of Nimbasa while they're there. This looks to be a fun time, unlike half the ride to get here.

Graham Aker

If all the sports stadium/musical stuff takes place, in the same episode as Adler (which I doubt) that's alot to cram in one episode. It's amsuing seeing Adler and Ash eating together. I assume just by the picture they are going the route of "I was just like you when I was your age." Ash will of course challenge him and get decimated.

Ash is seen dancing with a Gothitelle, Iris is playing against Ash in tennis and pelting him in the face with a tennis ball, and the group, including Bianca are riding on the roller coaster as well. I assume the ferris wheel will come into play somehow as well. I'd like to think this is a separate episode all together, but I suppose we have to wait and see. I'm glad they are visiting the sites though.

Lunanight

By the looks of the pictures, Ash will battle Alder, likely a one on one battle but could also be a three on three. I am glad Ash is battling the champion of a region for once, since he usually battles some of the elite four in the region. I bet Pikachu may land a few hits with Iron Tail but those hits will do little damage to Alder's pokemon

I was hoping Trip would lose to him but the Don Battle was enough humilation for now

playerking

Here are the translations from the episode.

p.20-21
Too strong!? Two main trainers appear!!
Satoshi fights with all his strength against supacool trainers representing the Isshu Region!!
p.20
Isshu League Champion
Adeku: The strongest trainer in all Isshu suddenly appears! Trainers aspire to be the Champion, but the truth is...!?
(-) The Gym Battle with Kamitsure will be broadcast on 29th September,
and the episode about Adeku on the 13th October! (May differ in some regions)

p.23 LHS
Also!! A sudden battle with the Champion Adeku!?
Pikachu challenges Adeku's Buffalon! But the battle has an unexpected outcome...?

The person Shootea admires is...!?
Shootea met Adeku as a child. As a trainer, he became Shootea's goal, but...

When he gets lovestruck in front of Junsars and Joys...
Buffalon gets angry!!
Buffalon is angry that Adeku will never battle seriously!! Is someone like this really a Champion...?

Last edited:

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Until my original thread gets unlocked, here are the translations.

This thread was posted at the exact same time as your thread. Seeing as how this one got more responses, I'd say it'll stay open and will become the "official" thread.

Anyway, thanks for the summaries. I'm most surprised that Pikachu challenges Alder's Bouffalant. I mean, how often has Pikachu challenged other Pokemon to a battle? I think this may all stem from his ill-feelings regarding the Nimbasa City Gym battle. If so, then this will serve as a great character development episode. And I'm also glad that Alder's personality will be different from those of other Champions.

playerking

Alder seems to be a player and a bit of a joker, it's good that he has a personality, but I want him to be more serious.

Last edited:

-Salamence-

What is going on here? Who owns the Gochimo?

And tennis? Where is this? BW055? 56?

And Ash LOST in the gym??!?!!?

The Great Butler

Hush, keep it down
Based on those summaries, I get the feeling Ash might actually beat Bouffalant. That would be quite the "unexpected outcome," and if Bouffalant is angry that Alder won't take battling seriously, it could very well happen.

Alder having traits of Ash and Brock, being a bit childish and a ladies' man, really fits him. So far, I'm pretty impressed. Maybe we can get some Elite Four members soon, too?

-Salamence-

Wait but why Satoshi sitts there as if he lost the gym battle? WHY?!!?!?!?!?!?

playerking

Wait but why Satoshi sitts there as if he lost the gym battle? WHY?!!?!?!?!?!?

Maybe It's a scan from BW052 where Ash thinks about what he will use before the gym battle maybe since Ash will most likely win since he's sightseeing.

I hope Pikachu does beat Bouffalant, it could make up for not being used in the gym and against the subway bosses.

-Salamence-

So..

53- Subway masters
54- Adeku?
55- Tennis tournament?
56- Gochirozeru/Gochimo episode?

December
62-64- legendaries ?

playerking

So..

53- Subway masters
54- Adeku?
55- Tennis tournament?
56- Gochirozeru/Gochimo episode?

December
62-64- legendaries ?

BW053 - Subway masters and it includes the sightseeing where Ash and Iris play Tennis and it includes Ash and Iris stopping at the Musical hall as well as the other stadiums.

Gothorita is in the Kami trio episode(BW057?). We don't know what BW055 will be about, but I'm assuming Ash and co. will be heading to the bridge.

This episode(BW054 is about Alder's crazy antics and his Bouffalant as well as Ash and co. and Ash battling Alder's Bouffalant with his Pikachu.

Last edited:

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
I hope Pikachu does beat Bouffalant, it could make up for not being used in the gym and against the subway bosses.

if alder's not taking the fight seriously then it's not really that redeemable because if your fighting someone who's not giving it thier all what's the point of beating them?

If trip appears in this episode and sees this, he'll lose all respect for Alder probably.

playerking

if alder's not taking the fight seriously then it's not really that redeemable because if your fighting someone who's not giving it thier all what's the point of beating them?

If trip appears in this episode and sees this, he'll lose all respect for Alder probably.

True, but a win against the champion would still be good, but I guess it would mean more if Alder cared. I mean, Alder is obviously the champion for a reason and I hope that Ash has a rematch where Alder gives it his all and if Pikachu loses, I hope it gives its all as well.

-Salamence-

BW053 - Subway masters and it includes the sightseeing where Ash and Iris play Tennis and it includes Ash and Iris stopping at the Musical hall as well as the other stadiums.

Gothorita is in the Kami trio episode(BW057?). We don't know what BW055 will be about, but I'm assuming Ash and co. will be heading to the bridge.

This episode(BW052 is about Alder's crazy antics and his Bouffalant as well as Ash and co. and Ash battling Alder's Bouffalant with his Pikachu.

Are you sure BW53 includes in it also the tennis images?

Status
Not open for further replies.