• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BW054 - Ash VS Champion Alder!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
What makes people think Ash lost the battle? He could be sitting there thinking about what to use.

Aw both Tynamo and Elese look better in anime form then game sprites (I think the former is cute and the latter is prettier). So she owns that one correct?

Interesting scans, oh Ash if you are going to fight the Unova's Champion why couldn't you fight against Cynthia? Oh well, it may be interesting.

Playerking isn't 52 the Elese battle?

Yeul

Green Eyed Girl
So, Alder's a player who enjoys fun fun fun, festivals and water proofed hair.
This man is a guido, and he is going to attract moar fangirls than Ingo and Emmet - I CAN FEEL IT IN MY OVARIES.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I can't wait for this episode, we can see more Bouffalant and hopefully Alder debuts one of his other Pokemon too.

dman_dustin

If we go by the preview, Gigalith seems to be debuting in this episode. I'm very, very, very disappointed. I wanted Ash to debut Gigalith.

If they wouldn't shove Pokemon debuts down our throats, maybe Ash and co can actually debut Pokemon. Ash and co debuting a certain Pokemon >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Random wild/trained Pokemon of that species.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Nope I don't really care who debuts who, aslong as Satoshi gets to evolve his I'm fine, don't try to nitpick on every little thing seriously dman, seriously I see every person in the damn forum happy about the future episodes, the gym battle, etc you are the only one picking on little things(little things that people shouldn't even whine about)...not that I wouldn't like it to be Satoshi but I don't have any problem with other people doing it.

As far as I'm concerned, Serperior, Emboar, Seismitoad , Samurott, Unfeazant can all appear next week won't affect me at all in what comes to enjoy Satoshi Roggenrola or any other Satoshi pokemon evolving all the way, when it does evolve I'm happy it evolves not happy it debuts.

Last edited:

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
And nobody cares about what that very Gigalith is doing. Look at him, the heavyweight's getting thrown about by Alder!

Wait for the, "oh damn writers, he should have never caught Roggenrola, there is Gigaliths everywhere, why does everyone owns a gigalith, damn writers, don't make him catch it." like in Tranquill case haha.

Honeyichigo

The manliest
Wait but why Satoshi sitts there as if he lost the gym battle? WHY?!!?!?!?!?!?

Wasn't the drawbridge out of Nimbasa broken in one of the previous episodes? So even if Ash won the Gym Battle, they're stuck there until it's fixed.

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
Oh cool. Maybe Pikachu will actually win this battle.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
Wasn't the drawbridge out of Nimbasa broken in one of the previous episodes? So even if Ash won the Gym Battle, they're stuck there until it's fixed.

They'll be in Driftveil soon, they are at the cold storage soon after Ash gets his badge(Assuming he does and I think he will).

No matter what happens, I think Pikachu will end up losing, unfortunately.

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
Okay, Ash vs Alder
1. Why couldn't he have a battle versus Cynthia? Hopefully this will come later.
2. Trip is going to be so jealous of Ash.
3. Alder is a jokester and a ladies man?
4. Gigalith! I hope Ash owns one later on. Wow Alder is strong.

gliscor&yanmega

So Ash meets Alder, and looks like he can't do much against him, not surprising. The episode looks interesting, hopefully the Elite Four will debut along the road as well.

claudicado

Celestic Gym Leader
Pikachu getting the spotlight once again! Swadloon, Tranquill and Roggenrola should sue the writers ;)

#1PokemonFan

Wait a minute. Is this really the 54th episode with Alder? Wound it not make more sense if this was the musical episodes since they are still in Nimbasa City?

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
Wait a minute. Is this really the 54th episode with Alder? Wound it not make more sense if this was the musical episodes since they are still in Nimbasa City?

Nah. The scans mentioned that this would be the next episode and the scans heavily mentioned and showed Alder and Bouffalant. The episode after might be the musical episode, or the musical bit will be in BW053. Trust me, this is the episode where Ash fights Alder.

#1PokemonFan

Nah. The scans mentioned that this would be the next episode and the scans heavily mentioned and showed Alder and Bouffalant. The episode after might be the musical episode, or the musical bit will be in BW053. Trust me, this is the episode where Ash fights Alder.

For some reason, I don't think that the order the previews were listed don't follow the order. Maybe I am wrong. We will have to wait and see. I am glad that Ash is finally battling a Champion.

Status
Not open for further replies.