• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BW059 Swift Hero Ac☆Celgor VS Cryogo-Man!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haru-kaa

☆Kira☆Kira☆
http://i41.servimg.com/u/f41/09/01/38/20/www_do13.jpg

BW058: Iris and Deino! Training at the Daycare!!
Airdate: November 24, 2011
Summary:
1) Continuing their journey, Ash and his friends meet Bobby, a Pokémon Daycare worker and three Deino. Iris decides to help Bobby train the Deino as he appears to struggle.

2) Ash and his friends meet Bobby and three fleeing Deino. Bobby has difficulties because he has no experience in taking care of Dragon Pokémon, so Iris offers to help. However, she struggles with one of the Deino, which is very shy and refuses to eat.

3) A shy Deino is deposited at the daycare and becomes completely depressed. Iris struggles to make it open its heart to her...

BW059: Swift Hero Ac☆Celgor VS Cyrogo-Man!
Airdate: December 1, 2011
Summary:
1) Upon their arrival in Driftveil City, the group immediately heads to the Driftveil Gym, but Clay, the Gym Leader, seems busy. They decide to stroll through the city until the Gym reopens.

2) [...] they decide to stop by the market. While walking through the city with Biker Charles as their guide, they run into a thief (thieves?), but the hero of the city, "Swift Hero Ac☆Celgor" and his Accelgor help arresting the thief. Ash becomes a fan of Ac☆Celgor.

Last edited by a moderator:

MisterM

That's what she said
Good, now we have a few more information but as you said it's strange in terms of schedule... Since the musicals episode is supposed to take place in Nimbasa, IMO it should air before those 2 but who knows...

Anyway, things are going fast, I like it, the next few episodes seem to be very interesting and full of events!! Can't wait

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Hum curious if the Kamis episodes are after that or in December like I was expecting, seems like we still have a lot of episode to be revealed since the preview episodes are all being done in a chain.

Accelgor vs Cryogonal nice, now I am almost sure that mask was actually a Cryogonal, they certaintly got fast to Driftveil though lol, Iris episode and then this one and they are there, the route is really small but I though they were going to do something with the bridge.

I guess the Charizard mention that some people were expecting isn't happening since they are ignoring the bridge XD, unless its talked in the Alder episode.

What is going on? I thought the musical was after the Alder episode.

Hum curious if the Kamis episodes are after that or in December like I was expecting, seems like we still have a lot of episode to be revealed since the preview episodes are all being done in a chain.

Accelgor vs Cryogonal nice, now I am almost sure that mask was actually a Cryogonal, they certaintly got fast to Driftveil though lol, Iris episode and then this one and they are there, the route is really small but I though they were going to do something with the bridge.

I guess the Charizard mention that some people were expecting isn't happening since they are ignoring the bridge XD, unless its talked in the Alder episode.

I hope it is a Cryogonal because I've always wanted to see how it be would be in Anime. XD

Rhapsody

Oh, it is Deino! She better catch it! I would like see her with it, walking around and it can't even see lol...but I can't see Iris with a Hydreigion...

Haru Glory

Rave Master
Wow, they got in Driftveil pretty fast :D

But, it sounds strange: No Plasma business in there? Just the Cryogonal guy?

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
Iris catches Deino. Calling it right now. After all, as she aspires to be a Dragon Master, what else would make sense?

That she doesn't get it and she just befriends it like others have done in the past.

Also, that could still be a Cryogonal mask, it doesn't look exactly like a Cryogonal and it's random for it to be there, the ice guy could have an actual one in his Pokeball.

gliscor&yanmega

Wow, they got in Driftveil pretty fast :D

But, it sounds strange: No Plasma business in there? Just the Cryogonal guy?

Do we know for a fact they are in Driftveil? I don't see any mentioning of it.

Anyways, the schedule is odd, hopefully it's fixed soon so we know for sure when everything is airing.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
Do we know for a fact they are in Driftveil? I don't see any mentioning of it.

Anyways, the schedule is odd, hopefully it's fixed soon so we know for sure when everything is airing.

The 3 minute preview mentioned that they are in Driftveil, so yes, they are in Driftveil on the Accelgor episode.

See, people thought it would be ages until they get to Driftveil, now it's only 3 episodes apart. So...yeah...

I just hope that I'll enjoy the Deino episode, right now I think it's pretty boring and not my cup of tea when it comes to emotional episodes. Maybe because I think Deino is ugly, but we only saw 30 seconds or so of the episode. I still think that Ash and Cilan could be trying to search for the trainer.

gliscor&yanmega

According to that anime preview, they're in the "Cold Storage". So, yeah.

The 3 minute preview mentioned that they are in Driftveil, so yes, they are in Driftveil on the Accelgor episode.

See, people thought it would be ages until they get to Driftveil, now it's only 3 episodes apart. So...yeah...

I just hope that I'll enjoy the Deino episode, right now I think it's pretty boring and not my cup of tea when it comes to emotional episodes. Maybe because I think Deino is ugly, but we only saw 30 seconds or so of the episode. I still think that Ash and Cilan could be trying to search for the trainer.

Ah, I see, curse my inability to not understand Japanese. Good to know though. I guess having these villains who use Ice type makes sense to show them in Cold Storage.

I'm hoping Iris gets Deino, they look like they're bonding and I would hate to see that just be ripped to pieces by it going back to it's trainer or whatever.

The other episode looked pretty awesome, so I can't wait for that. I don't think much will happen plot wise though, other then getting to Driftveil city.

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
I hope these are the new episodes more than the Maractus one. Plus, they kinda make more sense.

Cuddy

Cyndaquil Master
On pocketmonsters.net, it shows episodes 56 and 57.

spikyearedpichu

Dawn of the XY Era
What if the maractus musical episode has been cancel or move for a reason, like having let said information on the team plasma or something. Maybe one of the tv schedule scan is fake!!

Status
Not open for further replies.