• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BW059 Swift Hero Ac☆Celgor VS Cryogo-Man!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Hum, from the preview, 2 Deino are going around picking fights and destroying stuff, one steps on poor Stunfisk and another(might be the same one) start a fight with Scraggy and Pikachu I believe.

Then we see Iris kinda saying that she will take care of the dragon pokemon or something, the shy Deino is hiding in the bushes and Iris goes there and gives him food to try and interact with it, then we see her swinging vines with it like we saw in the long preview.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
Iris gets fired up here. And her an Axew tri to give it some food at sunset, I guess that's when it runs away and Iris finds it again at night time.

Would've never thought Scraggy and Stunfisk would be here. It's cool though, in my opinion.

playerking

I don't think dman would whine about an Iris episode not having Satoshi pokemons.

He wines about some trivial things though. I guess so, now it'll probably be because Excadrill and Emolga aren't here.

Nah, I'll leave him alone, sometimes he has a point.

Anyway, I think I saw Scraggy headbutting against one Deino or something. I could understand why Scraggy might pop out, but I wonder why Stunfisk.

I think I saw some dude with buff arms, maybe Bobby or the trainer.

playerking

Yeah, but I doubt they'll "All" be out. I mean, some of them have to starve inside their Pokeballs, right?(Sarcasm).

Now I'm annoyed that we'll have to wait 2 weeks, but we'll be getting the VA list in about 5 days anyway.

Link to the preview?

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Yeah, but I doubt they'll "All" be out. I mean, some of them have to starve inside their Pokeballs, right?(Sarcasm).

Now I'm annoyed that we'll have to wait 2 weeks, but we'll be getting the VA list in about 5 days anyway.

;O its a break next week?

Last edited:

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
;O its a breask next week?

Well.

The Japan Series baseball games start next week. These are a best-of-7 series of games played by the winners of the Central and Pacific baseball leagues. Next week's Pokemon clashes with the 5th game in this series.

So, unless one team wins all four first games, and thus wins the entire series without need for the 5th game to be played, the episode and all other regular programming will be put on hold for the broadcast of this 5th game. Needless to say, the chances of this game not happening are very slim. TV Tokyo's official online timetable doesn't even bother pretending something other than baseball might air in those timeslots.

I do see that TV Tokyo's Pokemon site's section for the next episode lists it as airing the 17th, though, with a notice that the episode will be put on hold if the baseball game ends up airing.

Last edited:

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Y I saw you guys saying the Baseball games were coming back but I didnt notice it was next week, tks for the info.

Damn I remember this in the start of DP I believe, it was annoying as hell.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
Early DP did constant double episodes, and thus needed subsequent breaks for Naruto to have its double episode, but I don't remember any baseball breaks.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Well, I'm not sure when but there was a time where we got breaks due to baseball not Naruto.

I think it was Battle Frontier/Early DP like I said above but I'm not sure, I know it happened.

KibaLG8

Well-Known Member since the DP Series.
Man out of all the channels... Why did the Baseball Game have to be on TV Tokyo! :(

It's like there aren't any "sport channels", where they can put.... you know, sports.-____-

Status
Not open for further replies.