• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BW062: Tornadus VS Thundurus VS Landorus PART TWO

Status
Not open for further replies.

sunyshore.com

Electric Obsession
UPDATE: We now have info on more upcoming episodes thanks to an extended preview. Some shots of the new episodes from the preview are below!

[img139]http://sunyshore.com/scrap/bwpreviews01.jpg[/img139]
[img139]http://sunyshore.com/scrap/bwpreviews02.jpg[/img139]
[img139]http://sunyshore.com/scrap/bwpreviews03.jpg[/img139]
[img139]http://sunyshore.com/scrap/bwpreviews04.jpg[/img139]

-------
Thanks to some Bandai projector toys, we can confirm the Kami Trio will be in the anime this winter, probably in December. The page from Bandai's gachapon catalouge states under the trio, "Gachapon first appearance! Linked to the TV Series! Lineup of major-attention Pokemon with huge activity this winter!"

Please notice that the other Pokemon shown (the snakes and birds) have all appeared as gachapon before, so it would seem it is specifically referring to the trio! :D

My guess of December is based on Tomy MC Figures of the trio coming out on December 17th!

[img139]http://sunyshore.com/scrap/cloudtrio.jpg[/img139]

Tomy MC preorders:
Amazon.co.jp Landorus
Amazon.co.jp Thundurus
Amazon.co.jp Tornadus

Very exciting?!?!?! Yeah!

Last edited:

Graham Aker

Awesome, so whose Tsutaaja/Janobii and Hatoobou are evolving?

Nice, Kami trio this winter in BW anime?~?!?!

Excited!!!

Trip will likely have Janobii as I see him intensively training after his loss to Dento. Hatoobou could go either way. Or both could just be no ones.

I wonder where we'll be in the series city-wise when they debut.

Banana Knight Arthur

NEGATIVE MINUS
Trip will likely have Janobii as I see him intensively training after his loss to Dento. Hatoobou could go either way. Or both could just be no ones.

I wonder where we'll be in the series city-wise when they debut.

He already has Janobii, lol.

City-wise to encounter Kami trio members?

Fukiyose city/GYm #6, I hypothesize...

Well, i hope tranquil gets some screen time and battle. (but not evolve, as the only battles it had were snivy, frillish and venipede)

Graham Aker

He already has Janobii, lol.

City-wise to encounter Kami trio members?

Fukiyose city/GYm #6, I hypothesize...

Lol, I meant Jalorda. I could easily see Shooti with one by then.

But, yeah I guess they could be on their way to the gym, or he might already have the badge.

I wonder if TR will be involved with the whole trio business?

(not to be mean or offensive) but i hope japan doesn't have a tornado/thunder storm/earthquake to cancel it.

Banana Knight Arthur

NEGATIVE MINUS
Lol, I meant Jalorda. I could easily see Shooti with one by then.

But, yeah I guess they could be on their way to the gym, or he might already have the badge.

I wonder if TR will be involved with the whole trio business?

Yeah as they appear a little outside of Fukiyose when you first meet the 2 roaming Kami.

(not to be mean or offensive) but i hope japan doesn't have a tornado/thunder storm/earthquake to cancel it.

I sure hope not, if that happens, that would suck on many levels, both for Japan and for the pokemon fandom.

If the Tohoku-EQ happened before the BLeach arrancar War, they'd have to had made big changes, as it involved a city being destroyed and battered.

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
Cool.

So that probably means Ash is gonna get 3 badges in the next 5 months? That seems really quick, but makes up for the 20 something episode gap we just had.

And 2 badges in probably 2 months. Who said BW was slowing down, now?

XxEpicsxX

I just don't care
Sounds like a good time. Between the 5th and 6th gym seems like a good guess.

Banana Knight Arthur

NEGATIVE MINUS
Because we're made how the last thing that we were really looking forward to got cancelled

They really trolled us too with that extended preview with the Choroneko evo- Hyper Beaming a building and the big shockwave in Hiun city and the possible "N", the one plasma who said " we must keep them(TR) from obtaining the power belonging to the hero"

If this pans out, perhaps an extended preview of the Kami-arc/Eps(I hope at least 2 eps) will roll out by October<3

Cool.

So that probably means Ash is gonna get 3 badges in the next 5 months? That seems really quick, but makes up for the 20 something episode gap we just had.

Absolutely for picking up the pace. Kamitsure, Yakon, and Fuurou, here Ash comes!!!!

KibaLG8

Well-Known Member since the DP Series.
Cool.

How does that imply Ash will get 3 badges in the next 4 months? I wouldn't be surprised if this happened inbetween Nimbasa & Driftveil.

I will seriously pawnch anyone who decides to mention captures and/or N.@___@

XxEpicsxX

I just don't care
I hope each of the main trio gets one of the Kamis!

I wonder if this is a potential hint at the next movie?...

Graham Aker

How does that imply Ash will get 3 badges in the next 4 months? I wouldn't be surprised if this happened inbetween Nimbasa & Driftveil.

It's just speculation. We're just going off the idea that the Trio is mentioned around the time of the 6th Gym. Anime =/= games, but it's something to think about.

I suspect it'll be between Driftveil, and Fukiyose since I don't see Ash getting 3 badges in 4 months. That seems...really fast, considering we'll probably just be in the 60's episode wise.

Last edited:

Banana Knight Arthur

NEGATIVE MINUS
It's just speculation. We're just going off the idea that the Trio is mentioned around the time of the 6th Gym. Anime =/= games, but it's something to think about.

I suspect it'll be between Driftveil, and Fukiyose since I don't see Ash getting 3 badges in 4 months. That seems...really fast.

Hey, it's possible.

Before this extended pause, Ash was racking up those badges quick, he got 3 badges in the span of ep5-ep25 =20 eps (about 4-5 months).

I'm thinking Ash will be linked to, not capture, Thundurus, as he had a lake spirit associated with him as well.

Graham Aker

Hey, it's possible.

Before this extended pause, Ash was racking up those badges quick, he got 3 badges in the span of ep5-ep25 =20 eps (about 4-5 months).

I'm thinking Ash will be linked to, not capture, Thundurus, as he had a lake spirit associated with him as well.

Yeah, that's true. I wouldn't be too surprised either way honestly. It really depends on how long Best Wishes is going to run for. I could see him rack up the next 3 badges quickly, and their be a long gap for the next two gyms.

I don't know if they'll do that whole association thing again. I suppose it's possible, but I see the Trio being a part of the TR plan or something. Hopefully they will be handled better than that crap Cresselia/Drakrai episode.

Status
Not open for further replies.