• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BW062: Tornadus VS Thundurus VS Landorus PART TWO

Status
Not open for further replies.

R_N

Aw, I was hoping they would show what the toys looked like.

I'd love a nice Thunduus toy

edit: I am a dumb and didn't check the latest post. Eh, not bad.

Last edited:

BellyDrum

If they ARE toys, count me out... those wandering Legendaries are ugly as sin :/ No offense to anyone on here, but they just aren't my cup o' tea.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
It's a toy company with an advertisement about upcoming toys, you'd think they'd want to show the toys off (though, it's possible they just weren't ready for showcase).

Though

It's clearly possible to show off both.

Does it really matter? I am sure they'll be online. We're more interested in the anime.

dman_dustin

I think it's really interesting we see Tepig toys that are fully evolving and we also have a Pansage toy that's evolving as well.

Unless a previous page revealed the other starter evolutions, I wonder if this is hint that Ash's Tepig and Cilan's Pansage will be evolving. And will happen by these legendary episodes.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Probably part of the toy line, I don't see Tepig evolving twice by December(which is when sunny thinks it will air), unless he pulls a Charizard and goes out of control which shouldn't happen with Satoshi after so many regions.

As for Pansage well if that can make the thing a little more interesting besides his awesome way to do a Solarbeam, I would be happy, I really hope Pansage gets an episode before the end of the year.

R_N

I think it's really interesting we see Tepig toys that are fully evolving and we also have a Pansage toy that's evolving as well.

Unless a previous page revealed the other starter evolutions, I wonder if this is hint that Ash's Tepig and Cilan's Pansage will be evolving. And will happen by these legendary episodes.

Doubt it, the first advertisement showed Snivy & Tranquil evolving (unless those are actually Trip's...)

It kind of seems the line makes a point to release an entire evolutionary line?

Haunter ゴースト

I personally would enjoy a fast Tepig evolution, maybe not so much having an out of control Pignite, but something that causes problems with it would be decent, and im definetly game for a Pansage episode!

Imo it hasn't had much screentime for it's role, it's a main Pokemon of the cast and seems to be forgotten.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
I personally would enjoy a fast Tepig evolution, maybe not so much having an out of control Pignite, but something that causes problems with it would be decent, and im definetly game for a Pansage episode!

Imo it hasn't had much screentime for it's role, it's a main Pokemon of the cast and seems to be forgotten.

That Tepig>Pignite>Emboar toy thing means pretty much nothing, I think.

Anyway, nice to see the toys for the Kami Trio. I hope the episode/s where the Kami trio is in, is at least interesting because I only like one of those 3. Since it's best wishes and some episodes where legendaries appear are interesting, I think this will be no exception and it could be an epic episode as well.

R_N

That Tepig>Pignite>Emboar toy thing means pretty much nothing, I think.

Anyway, nice to see the toys for the Kami Trio. I hope the episode/s where the Kami trio is in, is at least interesting because I only like one of those 3. Since it's best wishes and some episodes where legendaries appear are interesting, I think this will be no exception and it could be an epic episode as well.

I hope to see Landorus just punch the other two, maybe glower at them for making a mess.

Short, simple, potential for hilarity

emboarrocks

#1 emboar fan
I hope its longer than one episode... Not like that Cressalia/Darkrai episode

pokemonbw01

Who's the daddy? Me!
Cool! Finally some legendaries are showing up in BW after Zekrom! Would love to see Ash battle one of them!

i2i

Big Bad Wolf
I figure BW would have the Kami Trio appear sooner or later more later rather then sooner but happy nonetheless

R_N

I'm eager to see them in motion.
Well, "motion." This being animation, they will probably keep them in their mostly-static crossed arm pose as they fly around. THERE BEST BE SOME PUNCHING, THOUGH.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
I already mentioned it in the other thread, but the Genies look awesome on that poster with Ash and Alder.

And please please please don't let Snivy evolve. Be Trip's Serperior, PLEASE.

XxEpicsxX

I just don't care
The Unfezant shown is male, so it's probably Trip's. Then again, the writers aren't good at staying consistent with Unfezant genders, like with the pencil set. Besides, I'd rather Snivy evolve all the way, if she evolves at all. God I hate Servine.

Status
Not open for further replies.