• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BW062: Tornadus VS Thundurus VS Landorus PART TWO

Status
Not open for further replies.

XxEpicsxX

I just don't care
Unless they have sex change operations in Unova, I doubt that Unfezant is Ash's...

Chomper4

I think their TV debuts involve them being targted by the survived Pokemon Hunter J.

streetlightdsb

Uni hiatus
Oh I missed this at the time. How exciting! I love the Kami trio. I hope it's not some generic legendary plot, but I don't know what could make it particularly interesting.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
Unless they have sex change operations in Unova, I doubt that Unfezant is Ash's...

BW really would be unexpected then. :O

I think their TV debuts involve them being targted by the survived Pokemon Hunter J.

Nah, I don't think she'll come back, since she's obviously dead. I think it'll just be about Tornadus and Thundurus causing trouble and Landorus coming in to stop them.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨

I would love it if Hunter J came back, but I doubt it will happen. She'll just stay dead.

Thriller

Its almost time
August 25th? How the heck did I miss THIS good news?

Anyway......

Wow, awesome!

Those random pictures of Snivy and co & Pidove & co do make me think of evolutions in the future! It's not fully out of the question for Snivy to evolve twice quickly, it happened to Charmander!

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
The Serperior could be Trip's and the Servine could be Ash's

LexSuicune

Feraligatr Master
LOL I hate their designs, but that might change once I see them animated.

Plus, I'm more excited about the Jalorda/Tranquill prospect.

Yankees4life

RONALDO!!!
cameos from the old characters most likely in the winter

but yea, this seems to be the Regis of Unova, would like to see them in action

Cuddy

Cyndaquil Master
Because there are 2 sets of trios in this generation, I was wondering which ones will be shown first. The previous seasons, there was only one set of trios. In Kanto, it was the birds, in Johto, the cats, in Hoenn the Regis and in Sinnoh is the psychic trio. This will make it the first gen with 2 sets of trios.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
Because there are 2 sets of trios in this generation, I was wondering which ones will be shown first. The previous seasons, there was only one set of trios. In Kanto, it was the birds, in Johto, the cats, in Hoenn the Regis and in Sinnoh is the psychic trio. This will make it the first gen with 2 sets of trios.

Hmm.. The Muskedeers aren't really a trio.. They're a foursome counting Keldeo.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
Well then the Regis aren't a trio either

They were in AG, so it kinda doesn't count. Anyway, I feel as if the Kami's are emotionless beings. I kinda hope for some development..

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
This. Will. Be. Epic!

[IMG139]http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r52/Digigirl10/wwwdotuporg2024122.jpg[/IMG139]

Meowth is back with Team Rocket. Sorry to all those who doubted it.

Translations from bluesun.

p.26
The adventures ahead will heat up even more!
Catch info on the Legendary Pokemon waiting along Satoshi's path! In a fearsome storm appear the trio of Tornalos, Voltolos and Landlos!! Why have they shown themselves? And, just how far does Team Rocket's plan extend... The adventure only gets hotter from here on out, so don't look away!!
p.27
|> In both hands, Tornalos prepares razor-sharp discus made from light! He attacks using the strength of the wind!?
<| Voltolos strikes back! It seems like the two are battling, but why!?
^ It looks like Landlos is stopping the pair fighting, but...? Just what does this painting depict...!?
Satoshi: Look forward to it!!
(-) The episode about these three is planned for broadcast in December! Look forward to it! (May differ in some regions)

Last edited:
Let the Iris and Gothorita speculations begin!

But in a more serious note, the Kami trio look epic! Can't wait to see what they're gonna do, what the Rockets' plan is, etc. ETA: This seems like confirmation that Axew doesn't evolve yet, I'm assuming? Also, a COTD is involved so I wonder what his role is.

The Great Butler

Hush, keep it down
Now THIS is what I've been waiting for. It looks like this is going to be another Team Rocket plot, centered around them capturing or controlling the Kami Trio, so maybe this will finally make up for the banned episodes we never got to see. I just hope that we get to see Giovanni finally return for this, because this kind of mission is something he would definitely want to personally see succeed.

Gothorita fits Iris, I'm glad to see her with it.

Looks AWESOME! And that scan is yet another proof of Meowth joining TR again (if someone still had doubts about it).

Status
Not open for further replies.