• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BW062: Tornadus VS Thundurus VS Landorus PART TWO

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Salamence-

Is the episode of the kami trio gonna air after the 5th gym or before the 5th gym? Because how come they won't get the gym until BW063? and not even the bridge? the gap is so small in the games. They should've got to there in BW59, maybe.

^
they're probably in driftvile after the musical,sport dome etc episode.
accelgor episode seems to take place in cold storage so they might have already reach driftvile city.

-Salamence-

I don't think so. If so, they would've showed the 5th gym leader in the 3-minutes trailer.
And the episodes there seem to fill the majority of available dates, for example, there are about 6 episodes between the kami episodes in december to the Alder episode:

october 20
october 27
november 3
november 10
november 17
december 1

And in them, we already have 1) musicals, 2)dieno 3)Accelgor

In the 3 left episodes I doubt there is a gym battle

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Why shouldn't it? Dawn's Swinub evolved in the Darkrai and Cresselia episode!!

But that happened because of team rocket chances are if oshawott fight the trio he's going to get destroyed.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
But Team Rocket are apart of this. Though as I said, the preview probably would have spoiled it, so I don't think Oshawott will evolve here.

Janovy

Banned
But Team Rocket are apart of this. Though as I said, the preview probably would have spoiled it, so I don't think Oshawott will evolve here.
So you expect the preview to spoil us? And since that didn't happen it's proven that no one is going to evolve?

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
That may be true but there more than likely to not use giant robots in this episode ;)

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
So you expect the preview to spoil us? And since that didn't happen it's proven that no one is going to evolve?

Well yes, I thought that's what usually happens with these preview and Dman seems to agree. So I'd like Oshawott to evolve here, but I actually don't see it happening.

Janovy

Banned
Well yes, I thought that's what usually happens with these preview and Dman seems to agree. So I'd like Oshawott to evolve here, but I actually don't see it happening.
We'll see.

If I remember correctly we didn't even see Ash in the Cold Storage scene with the two teams, only Iris and Cilan commenting.

dman_dustin

That's from BW053. How many times do I have to say this. (Not taking it out on you).
How sure are you on that? Because that has nothing to do with the Battle Subway Masters at all.

Well yes, I thought that's what usually happens with these preview and Dman seems to agree.

Well think about it, why wouldn't they reveal an evolution? I mean I would like to think that one of the many not shown episodes includes an evolution, since I don't believe all the episodes will cover the entirety of September-December unless there are many breaks, or two parters.

There's got to be a least technically 4 episodes not being shown.

But as I've said why not show those episodes. Why that Accelgor episode? Unless it was just to say "HEY were in Driftveil, CALM DOWN, We'll Be GETTING THERE" but then again would the Accelgor episode really take place prior to the gym battle?

So why not show us the gym battle vs Clay? Or is that too spoilerific for them (Leavanny and Dewott for example).

I don't know what's going on with the preview, but I think it's missing quite a bit.

If I remember correctly we didn't even see Ash in the Cold Storage scene with the two teams, only Iris and Cilan commenting.

I remember seeing him, but I don't think he was in a close up shot, but I could be wrong. But I think he was in that one shot that showed them from a distance.

Demonsead

Hoenn Challenger
I really hope Iris gets to keep Deino. She is trying to become a Dragon Master after all.

MisterM

That's what she said
Who do you think is this Accelgor guy? He wouldn't be shown in the preview if it was just a random CoTD, I believe he'll be sort of relevant, or maybe even recurrent character. He's like a Pkmn Ranger in the way he fights IMO (even though we only saw a couple seconds of it).

Graham Aker

I see the musical being a seperate episode. Only because the Axew quest might take a little while, and with the sports dome stuff the battle in the latter part of the episode would suffer.

dman_dustin

I see the musical being a seperate episode. Only because the Axew quest might take a little while, and with the sports dome stuff the battle in the latter part of the episode would suffer.

That's why it makes no sense for me, why the musical will be in BW053.

Sure, I'll agree the sports dome, with tennis, and all that will be in BW053, but the musical looks like a completely separate episode.

I mean if a random convention "Hearthome Convention" got it's own random episode, I can't see why muscials wouldn't, considering it should get its own episode.

If it is in BW053, then so be it, it might give Oshawott a chance to evolve prior to Clay, maybe even sooner then that.

But the musical looks like an entirely different episode to the Subway Master episode.

Edit: Although I disagree with the Axew Subplot taking too long, it shouldn't take more than a minute.

Yeul

Green Eyed Girl
Man, I was hoping to see the Musicals as a sideplot of sorts (a la Contests, but fock it if Dawn shows up) to show that Dento is also a Music Sommelier of fabulously grand proportions.

Status
Not open for further replies.