• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BW064: Chargestone Cave!

Status
Not open for further replies.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
So, it looks like the Galvantula are draining electric Pokemon of their electricity, to heal Joltik somehow.

But why did they take Minccino? I love that Bianca's here, but I hate that Dwebble evolves.

It was either Dwebble or Pansage...but I guess that sounds about right, since Brock never evolved a Pokemon till Johto

Pansage can still evolve though.

Joltik-Kid

Careful? Where's the fun in that?
So, it looks like the Galvantula are draining electric Pokemon of their electricity, to heal Joltik somehow.

But why did they take Minccino? I love that Bianca's here, but I hate that Dwebble evolves.
Maybe Minccino learned an Electric attack after losing to the type all the time

playerking

Maybe Minccino learned an Electric attack after losing to the type all the time

Uh true, I thought of that as well.

They don't appear to be in Chargestone Cave, but they'll probably enter it by the end of the episode.

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
Bianca reappears!
Dwebble evolves!

Unless Minccino learned Thunderbolt or Thunder Wave I don't see why the Galvantula would kidnap it.

Once again I don't see them in the cave so could they be distracted from entering for a few episodes?

playerking

I wonder why Bianca throws her Xtransceiver in the air.

I throw my Xtransceiver in the air sometimes, saying Ay-Oh

Sorry, had to.

Also, Bianca greets Ash with another bump into the water again.

Looks like Bianca is surprised and Ash is going to get mad. I don't blame him. This actually looks like a good episode to me.

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
I wonder why Bianca throws her Xtransceiver in the air.

I throw my Xtransceiver in the air sometimes, saying Ay-Oh

Sorry, had to.

Also, Bianca greets Ash with another bump into the water again.

Looks like Bianca is surprised and Ash is going to get mad. I don't blame him. This actually looks like a good episode to me.

Hmm perhaps it is short-circuiting so she threw it up because she panicked? or perhaps this is another of her bright ideas to lure a pokemon to her. That way they can chase down the Galvantula to their home and rescue Pikachu and Minccino.

IcySealeo

Wow... Dwebble's evolution really surprised me...

Now, I hope for some episodes in which Cilan will train with Crustle, cuz after his evolution, Crustle becomes much slower and bigger, which is the opposite of Dwebble.

Janovy

Banned
So, not only Cilan's Dwebble evolves but we also get Bianca? Sweet! This looks like an amusing episode - I'm pretty sure it will be hilarious! :D

playerking

I do NOT want Dwebble to evolve. Emolga, Pikachu, and Stunfisk look pathetic. :( Bianca being back is amazing!!

Pikachu, Stunfisk and Emolga all look like after shots of what happens after people take too many of something

Could be an after school special.

Nah, but they do look like they've been around too many Litwick.

But it's most likely because of Galvantula draining their electricity. Which is weird, I thought only Joltik could do that sort of thing.

I know the Joltik could be the one doing it, but I don't think it will, because I think the Galvantula are trying to strengthen up Joltik.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
Bianca is also in this episode.

But it doesn't exactly look like they're in a cave...

There's probably a good explanation for that, I'm thinking that this is the scenario:

- Ash and co meet up with Bel, who has once again bumped Ash into the water.Bel is returning from the Cave, as it's blocked by a spiderweb.
- Iris lets out Excadrill and cuts the web. Suddenly all the Electric types are drained by Joltik and such.
- Johto Houndour scenario from here... Joltik and Galvantula aren't bad, they're trying to help their ill Joltik friend..

CRUSTLE?! HOLY HECK WOW! :O

This just made the episode for me! :D

What made the episode for me is that they're barely even at the Chargestone Cave and that this is the episode of them getting there and how the Galvantula have been incorporated from their game issue into the animé.

Pikachu, Stunfisk and Emolga all look like after shots of what happens after people take too many of something

But it's most likely because of Galvantula draining their electricity. Which is weird, I thought only Joltik could do that sort of thing.

I know the Joltik could be the one doing it, but I don't think it will, because I think the Galvantula are trying to strengthen up Joltik.

They had too much of the dirty stuff of what your pokemon and ditto do at the daycare, they're strung out, definitely..

PikachuxEmolga-lovin'.. And you wonder where Stunfisk comes in? It was the bed.. Hurhurhur!

The Galvantula are trying to strengthen up a Joltik.. Doesn't mean there can't be more, just look at the Beartic Forest episode. There were multiple Beartic, and multiple Cubchoo. This is similar.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan

Pansage can still evolve though.

I love that he evolves, I always though the path he was going clearly pointed to that, it was one pokemon out of Satoshi, Dent and Iris team that I always had little doubts he would evolve.

Its nice to see an underdog, develop this much and evolve.

Anyway Belle and Araragi are here too? YAY. damn this episode will be awesome.

For the 3rd time tks for the scans playerking, damn I'm super pumped for this upcoming episodes.

RandomOne

Randomization
Preview link please?
--
Crustle? Awesome! didn't see that coming, but I'm glad. I wanted Cilan to debut it, as well as seeing one of Cilan's pokemon evolving.

Emolga is here? cool!
Bianca? AMAZING!

Sounds like a good episode, but it's too bad that the evolution is expected now.

gliscor&yanmega

Bianca appears? Damn I want that preview...NOW!

Dwebble evolves? Damn I want that preview...NOW!

Why did the preview have to be taken down, oh well have to hope it appears soon again.

No less, sounds like it'll be an awesome episode to me.

playerking

The Galvantula are trying to strengthen up a Joltik.. Doesn't mean there can't be more, just look at the Beartic Forest episode. There were multiple Beartic, and multiple Cubchoo. This is similar.

Ah, you have a good point.

I love that he evolves, I always though the path he was going clearly pointed to that, it was one pokemon out of Satoshi, Dent and Iris team that I always had little doubts he would evolve.

Its nice to see an underdog, develop this much and evolve.

Anyway Belle and Araragi are here too? YAY. damn this episode will be awesome.

For the 3rd time tks for the scans playerking, damn I'm super pumped for this upcoming episodes.

Yeah, but I thought that it seemed like Dwebble was too strong that it didn't have to evolve.

Preview link please?
--
Crustle? Awesome! didn't see that coming, but I'm glad. I wanted Cilan to debut it, as well as seeing one of Cilan's pokemon evolving.

Emolga is here? cool!
Bianca? AMAZING!

Sounds like a good episode, but it's too bad that the evolution is expected now.

I'll tell you what was seen.

- Ash talking to Pikachu, but Pikachu looks droopy and haggard.
- They discover that a Joltik is on Pikachu's back.
- Emolga and Stunfisk come out, looking droopy and haggard too.
- Iris and Cilan are shocked.
- A Pikachu and Minccino with string around their torsos fall into the arms of a Galvantula each.
- Galvantula walk away.
- Ash and Bianca run after them.
- 3 Galvantula surround a Joltik and lightly zap it.
- Ash and Bianca keep running angrily, with Iris and Cilan behind them.
- Iris throws a Pokeball.
- Excadrill Metal Claws a Galvantula net.
- Bianca throws her Xtranceiver in the air and a Galvantula jumps out from a tree or something going to get the Xtranceiver.
- Dwebble struggles to walk forward and then glows blue.
- Cilan cheers with glee whilst it evolves.
- Bianca is on her knees on a grassy area, with a shocked expression.
- Ash is in a pond, slouching and looking angry/sad and Bianca is behind him kneeling on the boundary of the lake.
- Some berries fall on some Galvantula.
- Pikachu and Minccino are scared and they stand together, sort of back to back(well side to side).

I love how all of Iris's Pokemon appear, if Pansage appears, all of Iris's and Cilan's Pokemon will appear.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Meh again, being strong doesn't mean anything, you will always get stronger upon evolving.

Chimchar was strong from Chimchar to Infernape yet it evolved, he only struggled controling Blaze but strenght wise he was pretty strong.

That is the same argument people are using for Snivy and Palpitoad.

Well what if Swadloon/Boldore have becaome to strong and doesn't evolve now? what if Oshawott/Tepig evolve to second form but become "too strong" and don't evolve again?

I just think its an argument that makes no sense as far as I'm concerned since like I've said above and like I always say, pokemons always get stronger upon evolution.

Tks for the summary, damn I want to see that preview :(.

Status
Not open for further replies.