• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BW064: Chargestone Cave!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
Meh again, being strong doesn't mean anything, you will always get stronger upon evolving.

Chimchar was strong from Chimchar to Infernape yet it evolved, he only struggled controling Blaze but strenght wise he was pretty strong.

That is the same argument people are using for Snivy and Palpitoad.

Well what if Swadloon/Boldore have becaome to strong and doesn't evolve now? what if Oshawott/Tepig evolve to second form but become "too strong" and don't evolve again?

I just think its an argument that makes no sense as far as I'm concerned since like I've said above and like I always say, pokemons always get stronger upon evolution.

Tks for the summary, damn I want to see that preview :(.

I don't know if this helps, but the preview is still working for me, so I'll post the link regardless:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6iLwqF-OPMw

Grey Wind

Oh god so much information.

So Dwebble's evolving yay. Bianca returning is nice, I'm glad she's here. Glad we're getting an evolution as well, although I'd rather it was Oshawott.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
Oh god so much information.

So Dwebble's evolving yay. Bianca returning is nice, I'm glad she's here. Glad we're getting an evolution as well, although I'd rather it was Oshawott.

Too much information if you ask me, but it's all legit. Yet, there's so many things that are iffy, as for example the position of the BW66 episode. Live Caster suggest that an episode was skipped in between the second Emolga episode (featuring Bianca), and the Litwick mansion episode.

BW66 features everything that appears in the desert, so it could've fit in there very easily, and the reason it was skipped was the sensitivity of referencing to the two parter that had been skipped. We get it now because we might be getting the 2P for Christmas on Pokesmash, and then it would fit between those and then the new Krokorok episode.

Anyway, Bianca appearing, no Mistralton around the block, yay. Dream come true.

In fact, as of Bianca's Shelmet's evolution, they're not even going through the darn cave.. Which leaves room for them to take a side step to the Mistralton Cave and Cobalion.

The Chargestone Cave could be labeled as too dangerous as of yet, hence why we have that Krokorok episode as well.. Or the Krokorok episode could've been a delayed episode as well.. I don't know. It's weird.

Joltik-Kid

Careful? Where's the fun in that?
I thought the group was near the cave at least, since the next episode after this one, their found walking through one...

KibaLG8

Well-Known Member since the DP Series.

Janovy

Banned

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
Meh again, being strong doesn't mean anything, you will always get stronger upon evolving.

Chimchar was strong from Chimchar to Infernape yet it evolved, he only struggled controling Blaze but strenght wise he was pretty strong.

That is the same argument people are using for Snivy and Palpitoad.

Well what if Swadloon/Boldore have becaome to strong and doesn't evolve now? what if Oshawott/Tepig evolve to second form but become "too strong" and don't evolve again?

I just think its an argument that makes no sense as far as I'm concerned since like I've said above and like I always say, pokemons always get stronger upon evolution.

Tks for the summary, damn I want to see that preview :(.

I really don't think Chimchar was all that strong in the first couple of seasons of DP, but whatever.

It's just the fact that some Pokemon like Bulbasaur don't have to evolve, in order to become stronger. I like how some Pokemon do that and I would have loved Dwebble to be a Pokemon like that. But I don't really care that much, I like how it looks in the anime.

And to be honest, it's only won 2 battles, but yeah, to me, it looked pretty strong in those battles that it was in.

Thanks to Pokemon Fan releasing them, kivaxtuto uploading them, and Playerking for linking me to them, I've translated the previews for the whole of January.

The next adventure... is this!
This is bad!! Batyule and Dentula are sucking out all of the city's power!!
Hey! Why are you doing it! Huh!? An abnormality has occured at your home!?
Oh no, not Team Rocket again...!
Next time: Pocket Monsters: Best Wish:
Batyule, Dentula! Cave of Electric Rocks!! Everyone, Get Pokemon!

Rocket dan?

I guess I should have listened to the preview more clearly. I'm glad their appearing again, so soon after the Kami Trio episodes and it looks like it's some not so important mission, that hasn't happened since Team Rocket tried to capture Zorua.

What can Team Rocket be doing in this episode? Joltik and Galvantula are stealing electricity from Pikachu, Stunfisk, and Emolga, sooo... are they trying to steal the Joltik and Galvantula? They could try to steal Pikachu while he's weak from his electricity being gone.?

I hope they have the problem of the web over the entrance to the cave.

pokeaussie37

What can Team Rocket be doing in this episode? Joltik and Galvantula are stealing electricity from Pikachu, Stunfisk, and Emolga, sooo... are they trying to steal the Joltik and Galvantula? They could try to steal Pikachu while he's weak from his electricity being gone.?

I hope they have the problem of the web over the entrance to the cave.

It's weird because what limited scenes the preview showed us, the entirety of it was outside, so it's possible they will include the Galvantula web blocking the entrance.

How in the world did you get they were going "back to being boring" from such a small statement as " Oh no, not Team Rocket again...!"?

Well...Ash only encounters them during either the climax of their mission, or during their non-missions. It's been too soon since their last mission so I'm assuming it isn't one. And that's boring

playerking

The whirlwind that is causing Dwebble to evolve must be Team Rocket...I kinda had to figure since Joltik and Galvantula can't learn any flying type moves or wind based

Ah, good point. I keep looking at that scene and it looks like its sort of underwater, but it's obviously in Chargestone Cave or on the same ground as Chargestone cave, somewhere near it.

And it could be Jessie's Woobat's Gust.

Well...Ash only encounters them during either the climax of their mission, or during their non-missions. It's been too soon since their last mission so I'm assuming it isn't one. And that's boring

Think of this as BW025-BW039, Team Rocket did non important missions there, but then they came back around with the battle subway, then again with the Kami Trio mission.

They might do a non important mission here, but they could possibly do anotther big mission sometime down the track.

Last edited:
Think of this as BW025-BW039, Team Rocket did non important missions there, but then they came back around with the battle subway, then again with the Kami Trio mission.

They might do a non important mission here, but they could possibly do anotther big mission sometime down the track.

Yes I know. In BW025 - BW040 they were boring, but afterwards they became interesting again. Hence me saying "great, TR are back to being boring again"

playerking

Yes I know. In BW025 - BW040 they were boring, but afterwards they became interesting again. Hence me saying "great, TR are back to being boring again"

No. No.

You said and I quote.

"Team Rocket is back to being boring"

You never said again, hence me saying that they'll do some important missions another time.

Right now, they're probably just trying to steal the Galvantula and maybe Pikachu, even though they hardly go after Pikachu when they do non important missions.

Heck, they could be doing experiments at the cave, maybe they need to gather some electric rocks or just electricity specifically from Chargestone cave for a future mission.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan

I'm fine with them appearing in a random one episode once a while.

I was a defender of get TR the **** out of the anime, the writers have pleased me with their current treatment, I like the whole have a bigger plan and don't bother the kids for a while but I don't mind them appering sometimes, I liked them in the Druidigon and in the Archeops episode, Roggenrola too, yes its them being back to their old stuff but it doesn't happen every damn episode, so I don't have a reason to be bored of it lol.

Last edited:

Joltik-Kid

Careful? Where's the fun in that?
Ah, good point. I keep looking at that scene and it looks like its sort of underwater, but it's obviously in Chargestone Cave or on the same ground as Chargestone cave, somewhere near it.

And it could be Jessie's Woobat's Gust.
Yeah, that seems about right, seeing as Ash and Bianca chase after the Galvantula who stolen Pikachu and Minccino...and it ends with Ash being pushed into a pool a water...for like the X time

I thought the same thing after posting whirlwind(I meant Gust)

Status
Not open for further replies.