• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BW064: Chargestone Cave!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sSerenity

I can see him losing against Skyla then training near Celestia Tower then come back and win against Skyla. He could evolve one Pokemon during this mini Arc.

We seriously need to give Cilan a S-class-Connoisseur episode, and another episode of Iris catching a Dragon Pokemon. Maybe another old caracters coming back (Stephan, Trip, Bianca, Luke, Georgia, Cabernet)

MastersOfMonsters

~Yaoi FanBoy~
@Playerking

Why not? I think evolving Oshawott and Snivy to there final forms would ruin there personalities. But Tepid wouldn't be ruined at all(me thinks).
And btw, evloving Oshawott to Dewott would kinda ruin him.. ;_;

Also, sorry, off topic..

Janovy

Banned
I'm disappointed with the title since it most likely indicates a filler. There is always a possibility of something happening (such as the new move or evolution) but I highly doubt it especially since it airs right after the gym. So it will most likely be a story about a Galvantula and its lost Joltik or something like that. BUT, I guess Fennel/Juniper involvement would make it much more interesting to watch.

If anything, I'm excited about seeing the cave itself since it looks stunning judging by what we got from the Iris episode.

I'm not holding my hopes up, this looks like another filler.

Vanilluxe

Gear Grind~
Gah, I'm hoping for an episode here, that revolves around Juniper studying Klink. After all, it was the reason she was in Chargestone Cave in the games...so they could do something with it in the anime? D:

@gliscor&yanmega; I don't even remember that bit of the game, with Galvantula blocking the cave entrance. Shows how much I was paying attention, aha. I just wanted to get the heck in there and catch Klink.

JennaJayfeather

Gangrenous Creature
YAY!! Chargestone Cave is BEAUTIFUL X333

Well....there goes my "Dento gets a Klink theory nya~" -.-

Blah blah blah "FILLER" REALLY PEOPLE? They have to get through the darn cave xDDD

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Well, to be fair, most logical assumption based on the Oak's Live Caster's is that the Maractus, Sawsbuck, and Gothita episodes happened after Driftveil..

But that still means that the gap is ridiculously short:

Nimbasa Gym Battle
1. Subway Battle
2. Alder Episode
3. Deino Episode
4. Charles Episode
5. Kami
6. Kami
Driftveil Gym Battle
1. Maractus
2. Sawsbuck
3. Gothita
4. Chargestone Cave
Mistralton City???

That's the most negative view, there's always the possibility of them adding two episodes of padding.. If we are lucky that is..

That's it, I'm scrapping every prediction I've had for Best Wishes.. I mean, c'mon! Skipping Lostlorn forest (oppurtunity for blatant Zoroark hyping)? Mistralton Cave (would've been an awesome tie in for the movie) ? Ripping out Team Plasma (such a shame, but the first instance was acceptable, however leaving any other reference out is just too much)?

We're what? At episode 63 and we're almost at the sixth gym, no pokemon are truly developed, only reserves have evolved, either at totally random points or in gym battles.

To me the name 'Best Wishes' now is starting to sound as an excuse really..

I know it doesn't belong here, but I might as well do Ash' team by League-Time:
- Pikachu
- Unfezant
- Oshawott
- Tepig
- Snivy
- Scraggy
- Leavanny
- Palpitoad
- Gigalith

Yes, that's three evolutions. I don't see them cramming anymore in the 30'ish episodes that are left..

I'm hoping for something to evolve!

I think the Sawsbuck one might have been there yeah, because it makes sense game wise.

I still don't believe episode were moved to diferent slots, like I've said before I believe in skipped episodes not relocated episodes, besides 1 or 2.

I have no issue there, I think the pokemons have been developed atleast as much as in DP, which was the best series for me before this one(that hasn't finished yet so I can't decide).

Don't really care for Mistralaton cave and the Zoroark thing doesn't really interest me either, doesn't mean I wouldn't like it.

Its going well to me, I'm just whining at the pacing that is going to fast in this gap which I wasn't expecting but lets calm down and wait to see if it really is going to be short.

I was just pointing out something that I am not to please, no need to start panic/bashing post, that wasn't my intention.

Bottom line even though I just said, its just an observation, I don't know the future, for all we know, they can go to the ligthhouse before the gym, have some "Airplane Sommelier" episode(which people will whine) a rival battle since Shooti is most likelly appearing, heck they can make a new tournament in the next city, they can make a filler city before the main city like raimon, they can make evolution/capture episodes before the gym.

I'm just saying I hope those things happen and this gap is a little bigger nothing else, so don't take my post as bashing its just an observation(for now if the next episode title is the gym, you will see me whine).

Last edited:

gliscor&yanmega

Or Galvantula could be the leader of a group of some Joltik.

Yah, although I like the thought of a Joltik being a leader of a bunch of Galvantula, I find it to be a funny thought. I doubt it will be the case though.

Dax

Legend
Well, to be fair, most logical assumption based on the Oak's Live Caster's is that the Maractus, Sawsbuck, and Gothita episodes happened after Driftveil..

Nimbasa Gym Battle
1. Subway Battle
2. Alder Episode
3. Deino Episode
4. Charles Episode
5. Kami
6. Kami
Driftveil Gym Battle
1. Maractus
2. Sawsbuck
3. Gothita
4. Chargestone Cave
Mistralton City???

That's the most negative view, there's always the possibility of them adding two episodes of padding.. If we are lucky that is..

That's it, I'm scrapping every prediction I've had for Best Wishes.. I mean, c'mon! Skipping Lostlorn forest (oppurtunity for blatant Zoroark hyping)? Mistralton Cave (would've been an awesome tie in for the movie) ? Ripping out Team Plasma (such a shame, but the first instance was acceptable, however leaving any other reference out is just too much)?

We're what? At episode 63 and we're almost at the sixth gym, no pokemon are truly developed, only reserves have evolved, either at totally random points or in gym battles.

- Pikachu
- Unfezant
- Oshawott
- Tepig
- Snivy
- Scraggy
- Leavanny
- Palpitoad
- Gigalith

Yes, that's three evolutions. I don't see them cramming anymore in the 30'ish episodes that are left..

Pretty much everything I feel.

And seriously, wishing for new captures when the ones he has now are undeveloped isn't a good idea. We're close to the sixth gym and we have unevolved starters and undeveloped reserves (and somehow starters). If there's anything to wish here is at least an evolution or something of relevance happening to one of Ash's pokemon.

I'm not excited in the slightest about the episode. I hope we get new information that can explain more what will be occurring.

(P.O.K.E.M.O.N)

AshXSerena = Canon

Nimbasa Gym Battle
1. Subway Battle
2. Alder Episode
3. Deino Episode
4. Charles Episode
5. Kami
6. Kami
Driftveil Gym Battle
1. Maractus
2. Sawsbuck
3. Gothita
4. Chargestone Cave
Mistralton City???

- Pikachu
- Unfezant
- Oshawott
- Tepig
- Snivy
- Scraggy
- Leavanny
- Palpitoad
- Gigalith

I'm hoping for something to evolve!

i know right, i don't want a kanto 2.0 with snivy somehow beating a ruinicelous in the unova league

but if any pokemon were to evolve first it's obviously tepig

Janovy

Banned
Wait wait wait wait wait!

There are people actually wishing for a capture to happen in here?

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
@Playerking

Why not? I think evolving Oshawott and Snivy to there final forms would ruin there personalities. But Tepid wouldn't be ruined at all(me thinks).
And btw, evloving Oshawott to Dewott would kinda ruin him.. ;_;

Also, sorry, off topic..

Some Pokemon have kept their personalities and sometimes, a change in personality is interesting.

YAY!! Chargestone Cave is BEAUTIFUL X333

Well....there goes my "Dento gets a Klink theory nya~" -.-

Blah blah blah "FILLER" REALLY PEOPLE? They have to get through the darn cave xDDD

He can still get it, just like Ash could.

I agree, I don't think this is a filler but apart from that, I think nothing important will happen personally, but I hope it does.

but if any pokemon were to evolve first it's obviously tepig

It's obviously Oshawott.

Oshawott = More battles, less losses, more appearances, developed more.

Again, it'll probably be Oshawott over Tepig.

Wait wait wait wait wait!

There are people actually wishing for a capture to happen in here?

Yes, it could happen, something could get caught, just like something might not get captures. Nothing's set in stone yet.

But if it's a Joltik or a Galvantula, I hope it's a Joltik and that Cilan captures it.

Last edited:

(P.O.K.E.M.O.N)

AshXSerena = Canon
Some Pokemon have kept their personalities and sometimes, a change in personality is interesting.

He can still get it, just like Ash could.

I agree, I don't think this is a filler but apart from that, I think nothing important will happen personally, but I hope it does.

It's obviously Oshawott.

Oshawott = More battles, less losses, more appearances, developed more.

Again, it'll probably be Oshawott over Tepig.

Yes, it could happen, something could get caught, just like something might not get captures. Nothing's set in stone yet.

But if it's a Joltik or a Galvantula, I hope it's a Joltik and that Cilan captures it.

but tepig has the least personality out of the group so it's got the most to gain

ShinyCharyZard

Too old for your rubbish..
Yay, the electric spiders. I can hardly contain my excitement.. /sarcasm.

Hopefully they'll be in the cave for a couple of episodes. I'll be a bit gutted if its only use in the anime is to show off the arachnids..

fukamaru

Huh, they already reached Chargestone Cave. (damn earthquake)
This episode seems to me like a development\evolution for Tepig.

Big hope and possibly -5% chance of happening, but I'd love if Ash caught Joltik :), now let the hate messages comee

I actually have no problem with this happening. Ash has had multiple fire types/ grass types/ water types etc all with unique moves and styles. But just the one electric type. Would be nice to see him handle another, especialyl one with a completly different moveset to pikachu especially

TsukiMirage

Rikudou Master
Awesome, looks like a whole episode for Joltik and Galvantula. Can't wait to see the inside of Chargestone Cave animated.

Janovy

Banned
I'm sorry but I cannot understand how someone would want Ash catch even more Pokémon despite the obvious and flawed shitty development his team has been getting so far. Adding up the fast pacing Unova's been getting along with that, I have no clue how Ash could benefit from getting a Joltik/Galvantula in any possible way. No more captures please, I just want his reserves to get more focus and some development. Maybe eventually a capture before the league but I do not want another capture.

It's a stupid idea.

Ugh, I know we're all entitled to our own opinions but it irritates the hell out of me that people want Ash's team development to get even worse than it already is. Maybe if writers handled Ash's team properly up to this point a capture would be possible - but at time like this - no way in hell. :/

Joltik-Kid

Careful? Where's the fun in that?
I actually have no problem with this happening. Ash has had multiple fire types/ grass types/ water types etc all with unique moves and styles. But just the one electric type. Would be nice to see him handle another, especialyl one with a completly different moveset to pikachu especially
I only say hate because it's Bug/Electric, which offers no new typing, just like Krokorok offers no new typing because he's a Ground/Dark...people and their hatred, either way though, I'd support their captures if Ash indeed caught them

I'm sorry but I cannot understand how someone would want Ash catch even more Pokémon despite the obvious and flawed shitty development his team has been getting so far. Adding up the fast pacing Unova's been getting along with that, I have no clue how Ash could benefit from getting a Joltik/Galvantula in any possible way. No more captures please, I just want his reserves to get more focus and some development. Maybe eventually a capture before the league but I do not want another capture.

It's a stupid idea.

Ugh, I know we're all entitled to our own opinions but it irritates the hell out of me that people want Ash's team development to get even worse than it already is. Maybe if writers handled Ash's team properly up to this point a capture would be possible - but at time like this - no way in hell. :/
Because you have just stated this, the writers are gonna have Ash capture more Pokemon just like Kanto...

Last edited:

Aegon

I'm disappointed with the title since it most likely indicates a filler. There is always a possibility of something happening (such as the new move or evolution) but I highly doubt it especially since it airs right after the gym. So it will most likely be a story about a Galvantula and its lost Joltik or something like that. BUT, I guess Fennel/Juniper involvement would make it much more interesting to watch.
We have a title - just a title. How does that confirm the episode to be a filler? It informs us that Joltik and Galvantula will appear, and the group will travel through Chargestone Cave. I don't see how that immediately makes it a filler.

What would matter if it were a filler, anyway?
I'm not holding my hopes up, this looks like another filler.
From the title? It "looks like another filler" purely from the title? Wow. That's talent.

Status
Not open for further replies.