• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BW064: Chargestone Cave!

Status
Not open for further replies.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Well since Woobat wasn't in the ending it could be possible that she has a Swoobat now, especially since that gust seemed more powerful then usual. I wouldn't mind and hopefully it learns a new move like confusion or something.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
I was going to say that it might have been the first time one of Team Rocket's Pokemon evolved in the same episode one of the main character did. But, I forgot Jessie's Dustox and May's Beautifly.

I don't think it will evolve here, if it is in this episode, but I hope it does.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
I was going to say that it might have been the first time one of Team Rocket's Pokemon evolved in the same episode one of the main character did. But, I forgot Jessie's Dustox and May's Beautifly.

I don't think it will evolve here, if it is in this episode, but I hope it does.

It's possible for Woobat to evolve off-screen, considering it was captured off-screen. Plus they don't appear too often so I wouldn't be surprised.

Status
Not open for further replies.