• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BW064: Chargestone Cave!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flygon Master54

Ahh I'm back baby
What's with guys drooling over Skyla? Dx It's a little disturbing seeing as how she's almost naked.

*and another gohan and Dento maniac arguement is commences*

On topic: I hope joltik(the whole species) gets the screentime and deveopment (of their natural ways) they need after one short scene and getting squashed by a polar bear.

Last edited:

JennaJayfeather

Gangrenous Creature
What? What are you talking about? ^^;

I would like to see the game coming into play here and Skyla telling Ash and the others about the Celestial Tower before his gym match. We get an interesting storyline and it puts some more episodes in between gyms for all those claiming it's too soon :p

Remember your page last night? Ya. Totally. I did all I could in my power to un-Skyla-fy it.

What? Don't you know that the Celestial Tower plot was used for the Litwick mansion episode? =o

Ok done messing with you xDD

Actually I would like to see them go to Celestial Tower and ring the bell :3

JD

Joltik and Galvantula? Ehh alright then... I'd prefer it if Ferroseed and Ferrothorn appeared here or maybe the Klink line but Joltik really hasn't had a proper debut so I guess it's fine. I'm guessing Clay will appear in this episode.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Does Brock boy need to break this up or will you two be civil about it??

Anyway, here is my wishlist for this episode:

Bianca returns!!!
Mijumaru gets shock pwned by Joltik
Scraggy gets pwned by Galvantula
Ash catches Joltik
Dento catches Klink
Prof. Juniper appears

If any of these happen then I'll be happy :).

gohan5

Irisboy
Remember your page last night? Ya. Totally. I did all I could in my power to un-Skyla-fy it.

What? Don't you know that the Celestial Tower plot was used for the Litwick mansion episode? =o

Ok done messing with you xDD

Actually I would like to see them go to Celestial Tower and ring the bell :3

What? ^^;

Joltik and Galvantula are getting this episode? Weird I would have put money on Klink, Ferroseed or even Tynamo getting the focus in this cave. Oh well, hopefully we still get to see all those other Pokemon make apperances.

thunderblade12

If we get two thirty episode gaps between the 6th and 7th and 7th and 8th gyms, I don't want to hear anyone complain. The snails pace of DP is starting to look a little better now that stuff actually happened in that saga, isn't it? So far BW can't say anything more than Ash caught about five disposable pokemon that will most likely never amount to anything.

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
What? ^^;

Joltik and Galvantula are getting this episode? Weird I would have put money on Klink, Ferroseed or even Tynamo getting the focus in this cave. Oh well, hopefully we still get to see all those other Pokemon make apperances.

We can have more episodes in Chargestone Cave. Deino's trainer getting lost might have been foreshadowing.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Does Brock boy need to break this up or will you two be civil about it??

Anyway, here is my wishlist for this episode:
Ash catches Joltik
For some reason, I think Joltik will be caught too.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
Stop. Stop it. Stop speculating on captures. Have you guys not learned that capture speculations only end in soul-crushing emptiness?

Joltik-Kid

Careful? Where's the fun in that?
Stop. Stop it. Stop speculating on captures. Have you guys not learned that capture speculations only end in soul-crushing emptiness?
But it's fun to speculate, besides, it's not like anyone here truly believes Ash, Iris, or Cilan are gonna capture something here...I just like Ash to have one because it's an awesome Pokemon(in my eyes)

Grey Wind

It boggles my mind why people want Ash to catch any more Pokemon. Seriously? You want him to add another pokemon into his preposterous attempt at rotation? You want another Pokemon to whine about not appearing, four isn't enough?

The simple fact is that Ash capturing another Pokemon right now will result in even shi
ttier screentme for all of his Pokemon. Whatever about his current nine, there is little hope of 10-11 Pokemon all getting development, screentime and battles.

Shneak

But it's fun to speculate, besides, it's not like anyone here truly believes Ash, Iris, or Cilan are gonna capture something here...I just like Ash to have one because it's an awesome Pokemon(in my eyes)

I guess I take it to seriously then.

But I really don't think Ash will catch another Electric type. It's never happened, and it could decrease the battle time of Pikachu.

KKS-Lapras

If we get two thirty episode gaps between the 6th and 7th and 7th and 8th gyms, I don't want to hear anyone complain. The snails pace of DP is starting to look a little better now that stuff actually happened in that saga, isn't it? So far BW can't say anything more than Ash caught about five disposable pokemon that will most likely never amount to anything.

I absolutely don't mind the shorter gaps. Everyone is obsessed with the fact that Ash has caught more Pokemon than usual, which supposedly are getting appropriate screen-time and character buildup. Fact is, most of the reserve Pokemon Ash caught have been shown to be decently strong, with decently strong moves, and fairly clear personality.

I also stand by the point that this series is moving fast, likely for a reason. Something will happen that didn't happen in DP. Either the League will get postponed for some reason, or there will be a filler after. Either way, the pacing of this series thus far has been just fine.

Another thing to note, this region is smaller in size, even in the games it seemed to move faster than in Diamond and Pearl, traveling wise anyways.

Joltik-Kid

Careful? Where's the fun in that?

But I really don't think Ash will catch another Electric type. It's never happened, and it could decrease the battle time of Pikachu.
Why would that be a bad thing? Pikachu is used almost all the time, like Ash doesn't have any other Pokemon with him.

Grey Wind

are getting appropriate screen-time and character buildup.
Whoever said that wasn't thinking straight. Swadloon was absent for four months, and it's return was about five seconds. It's had one proper appearance in the Gym battle since it was caught, and that's it. The rest were small cameos.

Tranquill has had a few filler appearances, but nothing major. It has yet to have a battle.

Palpitoad is doing all right for itself, but it's only battled and hasn't done anything else.

Roggenrola has appeared twice IIRC since it's debut, and is known to be evolving, again, in its first battle.

KKS-Lapras

Why would that be a bad thing? Pikachu is used almost all the time, like Ash doesn't have any other Pokemon with him.

Again, not necessarily, since Joltik/Galvantula have different battling styles, moves, and capabilities than Pikachu.

Shneak

The gaps have made sense thus far. Striaton-Nacrene was reasonable. Nacrene-Castelia was fine. Castelia-Nimbasa was long, but it traversed the largest route area in Unova. Nimbasa-Driftveil was fine, as they're practically beside each other.

So I think we'll see a 10+ gap on the way to Mistralton.

Pikachu's the mascot/merchandise seller. My post wasn't based on my opinion. I've enjoyed the Joltik appearances because it's been cute for a spider, but I don't like Galvantula.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free

Wouldn't you rather want Ash to spam another electric type instead of using his "old buddy" every battle it can get into I mean come on its time for change.

Status
Not open for further replies.