• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BW064: Chargestone Cave!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
BW064: Joltik, Galvantula! Chargestone Cave!
バチュル、デンチュラ!電気石の洞穴!!

Airs on January 12th
http://t.co/zewhWUJL

Last edited by a moderator:

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
Son of a...! I was about to post this...

Alright, so Joltik gets its own episode...finally.

Ok this could be a good episode. Quite fond of the Joltik line so interested in seeing what they do with it here.

I wonder if it involves Joltik/Galvantula blocking the entrance and clay helping them through like in the games.

Also doesnt Prof Juniper appear in chargstone cave in the games. So maybe she appears here as well and accompanys the group through the cave

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Bah they are in chargestone cavern already after the gym? I cmon...

I was hoping for a bigger gap here but after they go through the cave they should be in the next city.

I hope they get lost in the cave like the kid from the Deino episode and pass alteast two episode there, exploring it, so the other pokemons there can be introduced.

Bigger gap for evolutions obviously and some training.

Well I'm going to say something random and speculate that Satoshi/Iris/Dent one of them will catch something in the cave.

Eelektrik still has to appear don't forget XD, so unless he is in the Kami Trio episodes he wil most likelly appear here and do something, I hope Dent catches it as an homage to the subway masters, even though yes he already has an electric pokemon.

Note: This was an oberservation not a whine post, with the new released titles we know the gap is probably not going to be that small.

Last edited:

ChaosMage

Izit cuz I is black?
I would have thought that they'd focus more on the Klink line, since they're yet to make an appearance. This is also a prime opportunity to include Juniper and possibly Cedric too. But even if it's just the electric spiders, I'm cool with that. They're awesome.

jscholfield

Pokemon Breeder
Klink, joltik, tynamo, ferroseed and one more I know there is one more?

good the fast pace is killing me when will it slow down again.

I would have thought that they'd focus more on the Klink line, since they're yet to make an appearance. This is also a prime opportunity to include Juniper and possibly Cedric too. But even if it's just the electric spiders, I'm cool with that. They're awesome.

Nothing says its the only the one episode in the cave. This ep could be them entering the cave.

Next episode could be the klink episode.

If I recall correctly the only other pokemon to appear in the cave is Boldure

Last edited:

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan

Wow I even forgot that, even more of a reason to stay in the cave, I hope they help the prof research there, like they go there first episode and the whole electric spiders thing happens(which I also love, my favourite electric from this region) but in the second episode they help the professor.

good the fast pace is killing me when will it slow down again.

I dont it was a big issue the fast pacing from the 4th to 5th gym becase there us basicly a bridge separating the towns and it would be hard to make filler cities(even though they made one I believe), I was expecting 15 episode gap or 10 in this one, if they are already at the cavern I don't know.

Plus 5th gym, its about time we get a full rival battle with Shooti and atleast a 3vs3 with Belle.

The battle with Shooti is most likelly happening due to the amount of pokemons that are evolutions to his that appear in the next set of toys, obviously I can be wrong but I'm believing that till he appears.

Last edited:

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
Well there was only one episode in Pinwheel forest, so this might be the only one in Chargestone cave.

As far as the episode goes, if someone can capture a Klink, like Ash, I wouldn't say no to that.

sSerenity

And start the speculations :D

Some episodes were scheduled between Clay's gym and Chargestone, but they moved it before Clay's gym ... So it's fast !

MastersOfMonsters

~Yaoi FanBoy~
Ah, Chargestone Cave. ^^ Almost suspected they'd not even have it appear. Neat~

Could be interesting. I Love Galvantula, and it's nice seeing it getting it's own ep. I would expect it will be like in the games, where Galvantula won't let them pass. But who knows~

Also, really doubt there will be any captures here, but i do really miss Ash catching Pkmn that often that he did. ;_;

I really want to see how it will look in the Anime and everything. I want Juniper and Bianca to show up. They show up ingame and, to me, it seems as though we haven't seen them in a while :p. Heck, even Fennel could show up for her studies.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
Bah they are in chargestone cavern already after the gym? I cmon...

I was hoping for a bigger gap here but after they go through the cave they should be in the next city.

I hope they get lost in the cave like the dude from the Deino episode and pass alteast two episode there, exploring it, so the other pokemons there can be introduced.

Bigger gap for evolutions obviously and some training.

Well I'm going to say something random and speculate that Satoshi/Iris/Dent one of them will catch something in the cave.

I wanted a battle with Charles/a rival/something before they left the city and some episode in the middle of chargestone and the city, its an entire route getting ignored, heck they could even make an episode in that Cobalion cave, obviously not showing Cobalion.

Well, to be fair, most logical assumption based on the Oak's Live Caster's is that the Maractus, Sawsbuck, and Gothita episodes happened after Driftveil..

But that still means that the gap is ridiculously short:

Nimbasa Gym Battle
1. Subway Battle
2. Alder Episode
3. Deino Episode
4. Charles Episode
5. Kami
6. Kami
Driftveil Gym Battle
1. Maractus
2. Sawsbuck
3. Gothita
4. Chargestone Cave
Mistralton City???

That's the most negative view, there's always the possibility of them adding two episodes of padding.. If we are lucky that is..

That's it, I'm scrapping every prediction I've had for Best Wishes.. I mean, c'mon! Skipping Lostlorn forest (oppurtunity for blatant Zoroark hyping)? Mistralton Cave (would've been an awesome tie in for the movie) ? Ripping out Team Plasma (such a shame, but the first instance was acceptable, however leaving any other reference out is just too much)?

We're what? At episode 63 and we're almost at the sixth gym, no pokemon are truly developed, only reserves have evolved, either at totally random points or in gym battles.

To me the name 'Best Wishes' now is starting to sound as an excuse really..

I know it doesn't belong here, but I might as well do Ash' team by League-Time:
- Pikachu
- Unfezant
- Oshawott
- Tepig
- Snivy
- Scraggy
- Leavanny
- Palpitoad
- Gigalith

Yes, that's three evolutions. I don't see them cramming anymore in the 30'ish episodes that are left..

im hoping for a new pokemon to be caught here :)

I'm hoping for something to evolve!

gliscor&yanmega

Joltik...Galvantula...not sure if I can handle both in the same episode, too much awesomeness.

Not sure what to expect from this episode. I would like Joltik or Galvantula to be caught for bias reasons alone.

I wonder if they'll be doing something like they did in the game, Galvantula blocking the entrance, maybe even attacking people. Clay appears again and helps the gang. And either the leader of the Galvantula is a Joltik, or the reason the Galvantula are acting like this is because they want to protect their baby Joltik, or a Joltik helps the gang and gets captured.

MastersOfMonsters

~Yaoi FanBoy~
I suspect that Tepig will evolve into Emboar, and either Snivy or Oshawott will elovle Once. I doubt they would NOT evolve any of them.

Though, i don't think there'll be any evolutions in This ep anyways. Or captures. But we can always hope~

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
Ah, Chargestone Cave. ^^ Almost suspected they'd not even have it appear. Neat~

It actually has appeared, it was just through a flashback.

I really want to see how it will look in the Anime and everything.

We have seen how it looks, well a bit of it.

Well, to be fair, most logical assumption based on the Oak's Live Caster's is that the Maractus, Sawsbuck, and Gothita episodes happened after Driftveil..

Nimbasa Gym Battle
1. Subway Battle
2. Alder Episode
3. Deino Episode
4. Charles Episode
5. Kami
6. Kami
Driftveil Gym Battle
1. Chargestone Cave
2. Maractus
3. Sawsbuck
4. Gothita

That's the most negative view, there's always the possibility of them adding two episodes of padding.. If we are lucky that is..

That's it, I'm scrapping every prediction I've had for Best Wishes.. I mean, c'mon! Skipping Lostlorn forest (oppurtunity for blatant Zoroark hyping)? Mistralton Cave (would've been an awesome tie in for the movie) ? Ripping out Team Plasma (such a shame, but the first instance was acceptable, however leaving any other reference out is just too much)?

We're what? At episode 63 and we're almost at the sixth gym, no pokemon are truly developed, only reserves have evolved, either at totally random points or in gym battles.

- Pikachu
- Unfezant
- Oshawott
- Tepig
- Snivy
- Scraggy
- Leavanny
- Palpitoad
- Gigalith

Yes, that's three evolutions. I don't see them cramming anymore in the 30'ish episodes that are left..

The reason I think this episode is before the episodes like Maractus, is because I think there are still 4 more Pokemon to focus on in the the Don Battle in the Professor Oak lectures.

Kami Trio episode 1: Larvesta.
Kami Trio episode 2: Sawk.
Driftveil Gym battle: Golett.
Chargestone cave: Excadrill.

Plus, the Chargestone cave episode after the Driftveil gym battle sort of makes sense to me.

Well, the Lostlorn forest wasn't exactly in the direction they were heading.

And the Team Plasma episodes should happen sometime in the future and them not being mentioned makes sense since the episodes were postponed.

You're being too negative.

I doubt there will just be 30 or so more episodes left of Best Wishes, that would mean that the League would be next year, there should be about 2 more years or so until the league. So don't worry, heck, the evolutions could always speed up.

Oh yeah, and some Pokemon have been developed.

But yeah, I really want Swadloon to evolve soon, so if there isn't a capture here or not, I wouldn't mind Swadloon evolving.

I wonder if they'll be doing something like they did in the game, Galvantula blocking the entrance, maybe even attacking people. Clay appears again and helps the gang. And either the leader of the Galvantula is a Joltik, or the reason the Galvantula are acting like this is because they want to protect their baby Joltik, or a Joltik helps the gang and gets captured.

Or Galvantula could be the leader of a group of some Joltik.

I suspect that Tepig will evolve into Emboar, and either Snivy or Oshawott will elovle Once. I doubt they would NOT evolve any of them.

I don't think Tepig would evolved past Oshawott's evolution stage, plus if any of them evolves, I think Oshawott will.

Last edited:

MastersOfMonsters

~Yaoi FanBoy~
@Playerking

Oh, i know. ^^ That's why i thought they'd not have it (more than that). Felt like an odd way to 'introduce' it. Oh well~

Nimbasa Gym Battle
1. Subway Battle
2. Alder Episode
3. Deino Episode
4. Charles Episode
5. Kami
6. Kami
Driftveil Gym Battle
1. Maractus
2. Sawsbuck
3. Gothita
4. Chargestone Cave
Mistralton City???

- Pikachu
- Unfezant
- Oshawott
- Tepig
- Snivy
- Scraggy
- Leavanny
- Palpitoad
- Gigalith

I'm hoping for something to evolve!

Man everyones so negative today. Theres still pleanty for them to do before Ash gets his next badge.
They could spend a couple of episodes in the cave, interacting with the various pokemon there. and possible prof Juniper and Bianca.
Theses no gurantee the writers will make chargstone cave lead them straight to the next city. There will probably be a couple of episode gap between leaving the cave and arriving at the city.
Once there they may be tasked with going to the celestial tower to find they gym leader before they can challange her.
So its entirely possible we could be looking at another ten episodes or so before Ash wins his next badge. Pleanty of time for some development and maybe an evolution or two.

Status
Not open for further replies.