• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BW064: Chargestone Cave!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grey Wind

And if someone is really desperate, they'll say that Ash should get one since he has yet to capture an Electric-type Pokemon.
Yes but those people are quite obviously brain dead.

Sis, I understand what you're saying. I'm also upset that we're getting closer to Mistralton City since Ash will have to battle against a certain girl whom I really dislike.
Maybe she'll die in battle
I just want at least one evolution before Mistralton (not counting Boldore). Even if it's Snivy.

Haunter ゴースト

Eh Im not really looking forward to this for a few simple reasons:

One - they're already at Chargestone Cave? Im not one for huge gaps but there should have been a few episodes between definetly, i'll be amazed if we have this episode and they then arrive in Mistralton, or at least arn't far off.

Two - Joltik, Galvantula? They've already debuted and been featured a lot, why not Klink or Ferroseed?

I'll wait until I see a synopsis before I judge the episode but it doesn't sound interesting at the moment.

jscholfield

Pokemon Breeder
Two - Joltik, Galvantula? They've already debuted and been featured a lot, why not Klink or Ferroseed?

Joltik has been in 2 episodes, galvantula has been in 3 episodes.
and Joltik debut was tiny.

Demonsead

Hoenn Challenger
Finally! Chargestone Cave. I'm hoping this isn't turned into a mini arc.

kickachu

Momentai!
personally I hope that nobody catches either of the two pokemon I think that they'll help the pokemon get out of trouble and that's it

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Maybe she'll die in battle

We can only hope.

I just want at least one evolution before Mistralton

You want Oshawott to evolve, don't you? Maybe you'll get lucky; a wild Galvantula could capture Ash and friends in its web and Oshawott would have to evolve in order to rescue them.

You have a point. I'd much rather see Klink in action than these two electric spiders.

And wake me up when we get confirmation that N will be in this episode.

Janovy

Banned

Haunter ゴースト

Joltik has been in 2 episodes, galvantula has been in 3 episodes.
and Joltik debut was tiny.

Joltik's debut was small true, but the fact it was featured again in the Don Battle Arc too is more than enough if you ask me when there are other perfectly usable Pokemon to star in Chargestone cave.

You have a point. I'd much rather see Klink in action than these two electric spiders.

And wake me up when we get confirmation that N will be in this episode.

I wondered this too, but I doubt we'll see N until any appearance of TP is shown, but I could be wrong, the writers might treat him as if he's not even associated with the team.

gohan5

Irisboy
> Implying I really care
What's with girls hating on Skyla?

That aside, I was surprised that the group is making it to the Chargestone Cave this soon but it's not really a big deal. I look at it like this, they spent a lot of time in Driftveil doing various things that usually they put off until after the gym battle, just this time it was reversed. For all we know they might not make it to Mistralton in the episode after that. It's not like we have the next gym battle already planned yet. There could be something to keep Ash from challenging the next gym right away. That's just what I think anyway :p

SnivyBoy

There should be a few episodes inbetween Driftveil City and Chargestone cave it would be a good place for a Karrablast debut and also they could of gone to Mistralton Cave and heard about the Cobbalion legend and mabye met a few more Axews or something :)

Im hoping that this Joltic and Galvantula episode might be them blocking the entrance so they dont enter the actual cave until the next episode and that mabye that this episode is just an excuse for someone to evolve to learn a move or something :)

Hopefully there is few episodes between Chargestone Cave and Mistralton City remember between Pinwheel Forest and Castelia City there were a few episodes and in the game there is only the bridge between them :)

In my opinion there going to fast and need to slow down and train and evolve some things, although saying that I do not want it as long as the Sinnoh region becasue that was ridiculas :)

Yeul

Green Eyed Girl
Yes but those people are quite obviously brain dead.

Actually Saffy, I haven't noticed Ash with an Electric type other than Pikachu himself, so I've always thought that it'd be amusing to see him with another one.
That'll steal Godchu's, ahem, thunder.

Moving on, I HOPE N'LL APPEAR IN THIS EPISODE. There should be a good reason as to why the episodes (Maractus, Sawsbuck and Gothita/Scrafty) we got were shafted, as it was rather uncalled for.

KKS-Lapras

Actually Saffy, I haven't noticed Ash with an Electric type other than Pikachu himself, so I've always thought that it'd be amusing to see him with another one.

Not really, if, and that's a big if, Ash were to catch another Electric type, Galvantula for example, it would have a totally different battling style, different moves, and so on. It might actually compliment Pikachu, doing things that it can't do.

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."

Moving on, I HOPE N'LL APPEAR IN THIS EPISODE. There should be a good reason as to why the episodes (Maractus, Sawsbuck and Gothita/Scrafty) we got were shafted, as it was rather uncalled for.

I really liked Ash with that Raichu in the DP Summer School Arc

Anyway this would be a great time to debut N. Especially since after Skyla N talks to your pokemon in the game.

I really liked Ash with that Raichu in the DP Summer School Arc

Anyway this would be a great time to debut N. Especially since after Skyla N talks to your pokemon in the game.

N could easily appear here. just remove any reference to team plasma and you have a strange young boy who battles Ash/Cilan/Iris to see their bond with their pokemon. And of course he would battle using pokemon he had befriended in the cave. Then if team plasma appear later he can be revealed as their leader. and if not the crew have a nice new rival who appears from time to time to test them

SnivyBoy

There should be a few episodes inbetween Driftveil City and Chargestone cave it would be a good place for a Karrablast debut and also they could of gone to Mistralton Cave and heard about the Cobbalion legend and mabye met a few more Axews or something :)

Im hoping that this Joltic and Galvantula episode might be them blocking the entrance so they dont enter the actual cave until the next episode and that mabye that this episode is just an excuse for someone to evolve to learn a move or something :)

Hopefully there is few episodes between Chargestone Cave and Mistralton City remember between Pinwheel Forest and Castelia City there were a few episodes and in the game there is only the bridge between them :)

In my opinion there going to fast and need to slow down and train and evolve some things, although saying that I do not want it as long as the Sinnoh region becasue that was ridiculas :)

Flygon Master54

Ahh I'm back baby
N could easily appear here. just remove any reference to team plasma and you have a strange young boy who battles Ash/Cilan/Iris to see their bond with their pokemon. And of course he would battle using pokemon he had befriended in the cave. Then if team plasma appear later he can be revealed as their leader. and if not the crew have a nice new rival who appears from time to time to test them

I like the idea of N appearing...maybe he could be a s-class conouisseur.

gohan5

Irisboy
What's with guys drooling over Skyla? Dx It's a little disturbing seeing as how she's almost naked.

Maybe they'll find a new way out and not battle in Mistralton. :p jk jk

What? What are you talking about? ^^;

I would like to see the game coming into play here and Skyla telling Ash and the others about the Celestial Tower before his gym match. We get an interesting storyline and it puts some more episodes in between gyms for all those claiming it's too soon :p

Status
Not open for further replies.