• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BW064: Chargestone Cave!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is there Krokorok discussion here? Let me guess Chomper?

Hopefully Clay will be in this episode so far each gym leader has played a part in at least two episodes.

How did you guess.

And im prediciting Clays gonna turn up here. He does in the games to help the player get past a galvantula web so no reason the same cant happen here

jscholfield

Pokemon Breeder
I predict that the episode will be some what like this.

Ash and Co head toward the cave but get attacked by the joltik, and they get saved by a pokemon ranger and his karrablast who believe that the reason the joltik are attacking is because all the galvantula have gone missing (later it turns out Team rocket are using them to power up their machine) so long story short ash and the ranger defeat team rocket with the help of the joltik.

Why is there Krokorok discussion here? Let me guess Chomper?

Hopefully Clay will be in this episode so far each gym leader has played a part in at least two episodes.

But Clay was in the Cilan vs. Chilli episode and will be in the first part of the Kami Trio episode, so that's three already

Maybe the writers will make it like they have not yet

Oh Forget it. Im not having this argument with you again. Im getting sick of that bloody Krokorok. Its probably never going to appear again. So until we hear anything new im done discussing it.

Getting back on topic.

Im actually hoping for something important like an evolution here. If the clay gym episode hadnt been pushed back a week this would of been the first ep of the new year so i can hope the writers would of had something planned.

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
No he said that he should appear in the chargestone cave episode to keep up the trend, even though it will already be like that even if he doesn't appear

The others also got more showings as well.

Chili/Cress
~ BW005
~ BW006
~ Brought up in the Burgundy ep.
~ Chili episode

Lenora
~ Museum episode
~ First match
~ Second match
~ Mentioned in the Archen episode.

Burgh
~ Sewaddle episode.
~ Venipede episode
~ gym match
* Would have appeared in the TR vs TP episodes.

Elesa
~ vs. Bianca
~ vs. Ash
~ Mentioned in the Gothita episode

Clay
~ debuted in the Chili episode
~ will be seen in at least the first part of the genie eps.
~ gym match
~ Chargestone cave?

I don't see why it would be an issue to see him be focal point in that episode as the chili and genie scenes are/might be small.

harsh551

pokemon master
looking this episode as capture episode .............
it will be nice if any one on main cast will get joltik....

TheSirPeras

The end of an era
James gets Ferroseed, AND there's a possibility that Deathmas will evolve into Cofagrigus?

Poor Jessie, but eh, she should work on finding a replacement for Wobbuffet.

team rocket isnt funny anymore so i think there will be no wobbuffet replacement... i would like jessie to get swoobat and Scolipede while james gets Cofragigus and Ferrothorn or KlingKlang... maybe in the cofragigus and sigilyph episode his yamask will evolve and he will also catch sigilyph...
maybe yamask evolves and sigilyph is caught by jessie...

Yeul

Green Eyed Girl
team rocket isnt funny anymore so i think there will be no wobbuffet replacement... i would like jessie to get swoobat and Scolipede while james gets Cofragigus and Ferrothorn or KlingKlang... maybe in the cofragigus and sigilyph episode his yamask will evolve and he will also catch sigilyph...
maybe yamask evolves and sigilyph is caught by jessie...

Sigilyph is an eyesore, and so is Swoobat. Why is Jessie making so many bad choices in her team, why can't she get the aborted foetus Reuniclus?

Sweet Aerith Gainsborough, it's times like these that I wish I shopped a Makuhita head over that guy's head.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
:( Dwebble's evolving.........

Well at least it won't be a filler. Also Bel's back!!!!!!!!! Yay!!!!!!!

Joltik-Kid

Careful? Where's the fun in that?
Dwebble's evolving in this episode...this is great ^_^ Next Year is the year of Rock type evolution's...hey, that means Cilan get's to debut Crustle and Joltik and Galvantula get a better focus...EPICNESS

Status
Not open for further replies.