• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BW070: Mistralton Gym! VS Skyla Decisive Aerial Battle [INFO: FIRST POST]

Status
Not open for further replies.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
I fixed that for u
I love it reminds of the gliscor episode where it learned fire fang
where it has a revealed new move and then learns another new move
in this case Tranquill - Air Slash/ Sky Attack then learns Detect as well
i think it will be air slash replacing quick attack(never used as tranquill anyays )

Wait what did you fix lol??

I think after this episode the new move set will be:

Gust
Air Slash/Air Cutter
Quick Attack/Sky Attack
Detect

GalladeRocks

Son of a Beach
Tranquill vs. Unfezant should be first on both predictions...but Krokorok should be used in the last gym, give Snivy one more match and staring role so she's equal with her other starter comrades

Was it ever actually stated that Tranquill vs. Unfezant was the first match? I thought it was just stated that they fought each other, but not where in the battle it took place. I think it'll be either the first match or the last.

KibaLG8

Well-Known Member since the DP Series.
Was it ever actually stated that Tranquill vs. Unfezant was the first match? I thought it was just stated that they fought each other, but not where in the battle it took place. I think it'll be either the first match or the last.

The summary just says Ash uses Tranquill against Unfezant.... I assume that it will be the highlight of the gym battle... aka the last one.

dman_dustin

The summary just says Ash uses Tranquill against Unfezant.... I assume that it will be the highlight of the gym battle... aka the last one.

As I've said before, ALL SUMMARIES, have only indicated the first match.

Plus the summary says Ash doubts Skyla's methods. Kind of hard to doubt someone's methods when you're in the last match / highlight match, unless he's actually winning.

Crazed Apple

Dondake~!!
As I've said before, ALL SUMMARIES, have only indicated the first match.

Plus the summary says Ash doubts Skyla's methods. Kind of hard to doubt someone's methods when you're in the last match / highlight match, unless he's actually winning.

Yea, I think that Tranquill vs Unfezant would be the first match and he recalls it after Tranquill wins. Also I doubt Tranquill will learn Detect upon evolving. Usually when Ash's pokemon evolve, they learn attacking/powerful moves. If anything, he might be revealed to know detect beforehand....

Yea, I think that Tranquill vs Unfezant would be the first match and he recalls it after Tranquill wins. Also I doubt Tranquill will learn Detect upon evolving. Usually when Ash's pokemon evolve, they learn attacking/powerful moves. If anything, he might be revealed to know detect beforehand....

I wouldn't mind if it was revealed to know detect when fighting unfezant. I kinda want it to learn razor wind upon evolution

Zariful

I wouldn't mind if it was revealed to know detect when fighting unfezant. I kinda want it to learn razor wind upon evolution

i think she will learn air slash and or sky attack or be revealed to know one

Considering tranquill learns air slash level it's evolves

Chomper4

Looks like Tranquill will be used first and probably lose at some point.

Looks like Tranquill will be used first and probably lose at some point.

I think I would prefer it if tranquill was recalled and then ash sent her out last after swanna defeats his other pokes

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.

ShinyCharyZard

Too old for your rubbish..
The first one just talks about what the previous summary talked about(I think).

Cilan didn't change Skyla's mind, yadda yadda.

The second one talks about the air battle of Tranquill and Unfezant.

I'd love it if Tranquill wins and then gets recalled, well, I at least hope that she wins.

I would love if Tranquill beat Unfezant, was recalled and then sent out last to finish off Swanna, evolving to overcome some of her previous battle damage and winning the battle. But I feel that'd be overkill.. so what I wouldn't mind seeing instead is:

Tranquill vs Unfezant - Tranquill recalled due to lack of speed
Pikachu vs Unfezant - Pikachu wins, but is exhausted
Pikachu vs Swoobat - Swoobat wins quickly
Oshawott vs Swoobat - Oshawott does plenty of damage, but gets confused and is recalled
Tranquill vs Swoobat - It takes little work for Tranquill to finish off the bat..
Tranquill vs Swanna - Tranquill evolves after taking a beating
Unfezant vs Swanna - Unfezant wins by making use of her new found speed.

That way Pikachu gets a win (as it should in a flying gym) before being wiped out, Oshawott battles hard and doesn't faint at all (keeping those fans happy) and Tranquill gets a win both before and after her evolution (like myself and many others desperately want).

bui

Does anybody realize Tranquill might be ash's first pokemon to beat her evolve form and still evolve?

TheSirPeras

The end of an era
I would love if Tranquill beat Unfezant, was recalled and then sent out last to finish off Swanna, evolving to overcome some of her previous battle damage and winning the battle. But I feel that'd be overkill.. so what I wouldn't mind seeing instead is:

Tranquill vs Unfezant - Tranquill recalled due to lack of speed
Pikachu vs Unfezant - Pikachu wins, but is exhausted
Pikachu vs Swoobat - Swoobat wins quickly
Oshawott vs Swoobat - Oshawott does plenty of damage, but gets confused and is recalled
Tranquill vs Swoobat - It takes little work for Tranquill to finish off the bat..
Tranquill vs Swanna - Tranquill evolves after taking a beating
Unfezant vs Swanna - Unfezant wins by making use of her new found speed.

That way Pikachu gets a win (as it should in a flying gym) before being wiped out, Oshawott battles hard and doesn't faint at all (keeping those fans happy) and Tranquill gets a win both before and after her evolution (like myself and many others desperately want).

Change Pikachu for Oshawott and I would love that. Pikachu winning and losing would mean he didnt get a win or a loss, since they would cancel each other out.

tsunamimijumaru

Does anybody realize Tranquill might be ash's first pokemon to beat her evolve form and still evolve?

You ever know she might get recalled but if she does win then the same thing could happen to snivy.Since she beat servine and lost to servine but snivy could go either way.

Caseydia

Ace Trainer
Why is Snivy even being mentioned in this gym? If Ash loses, he'll look dumb and Iris will shoot her mouth off. Atleast amke him look dumb with a Pokemon that has a better type.

Why is Snivy even being mentioned in this gym? If Ash loses, he'll look dumb and Iris will shoot her mouth off. Atleast amke him look dumb with a Pokemon that has a better type.

every flying gym has featured ash using a grass type. presumably that is why people think snivy has a chance to appear here

Status
Not open for further replies.