• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BW070: Mistralton Gym! VS Skyla Decisive Aerial Battle [INFO: FIRST POST]

Status
Not open for further replies.

G50

No longer posting
Ash will use Krokorok in his Gym battle.
View attachment 3361

Oh wow, so Tranquil, Krokorok, and most likely Pikachu in this battle.

This actually makes sense, since Krokorok has 3 attacks super effective vs Swoobat, and can't be affected by its Psychic attacks.

Nacreous

Fire trainer
I'm pretty sure it's Thunder Fang,it looks very...electric.Ha!I knew Ash was gonna use Krokorok but everybody was like "No,no...he has to use 2 starters!" guess what...I was right!

I-am-the-peel

Justice Forever
View attachment 3361

You sir have made my day :)

Ok, so Krokorok can be added to the line up, great we're finally having two reserves in a gym match. But I don't think I should get my hopes up of a three reserve pokemon gym match. I guess either Tepig Snivy or Pikachu will be used here, probably snivy to fight swanna if Krokorok is fighting Swoobat with it's dark type moves.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
I guess Pikachu could be the 3rd one. But I hope out of Boldore, Swadloon and sort of Oshawott, that one of those will be used.

G50

No longer posting
You sir have made my day :)

Ok, so Krokorok can be added to the line up, great we're finally having two reserves in a gym match. But I don't think I should get my hopes up of a three reserve pokemon gym match. I guess either Tepig Snivy or Pikachu will be used here, probably snivy to fight swanna if Krokorok is fighting Swoobat with it's dark type moves.

Unless Ash wants to use another double-weakness Pokemon in a 2nd straight Gym Battle (if Tepig evolves before this episode I mean), then most likely he's probably going to go with Pikachu (most likely) or Snivy.

Grey Wind

View attachment 3361
Well that's certainly surprising. So much for the one reserve thing now, that's out the window.

Glad Krokorok is here, it'll be nice to see him battle. Hopefully he won't be the fall guy, but since Pikachu (assuming it's used here) already took that spot, I think it's likely that Krokorok will be the fall guy. Unless they do another Clay battle but I just don't see that happening.

playerking

Technically, Tranquill isn't a reserve, Swadloon, Palpitoad, Boldore and Krokorok are.

But, as much as I hope that a starter or another reserve will be used here, I see Pikachu taking the last spot in my opinion. I hope Scraggy isn't used here either, but I wouldn't completely hate for that to happen.

And to me, that sort of looks like Thunder Fang. I hoped it would have it for a while and I thought Krokorok might be here, so I'm happy.

Is this another summary for the episode, it doesn't have the date.

http://twitpic.com/8jr39r

Last edited:

Janovy

Banned
Oh sweet, Krokorok! :D

And yes, definitely looks like a Thunder Fang to me. But honestly, all these moves coming out of nowhere is kinda lame. :/

playerking

I think it'll be nice if Krokorok does have Thunder Fang, considering its a flying gym, but I think he's already had 4 moves before this and I thought Thunder Fang is an egg move? Oh well, I'm still glad that he might have it.

shac

oh wow, straight into gym battle after capture. Good for you Krokorok. This really should be good. Krokorok should be able to take down Swoobat. I don't mind if it's thunder-fang there but would really like to see Krokorok using bite/crunch and swoobat going down to that. I really wanna see Swoobat's psychic moves failing against Krokorok. Although as a gym leader Skyla should already be aware of this.

ShinyCharyZard

Too old for your rubbish..
Another of Chomper's wishes has come true.. this irritates me.

Well with that revelation, I would assume that Tranquill, Krokorok and Pikachu are the Pokemon that Ash is going with..

KKS-Lapras

I'm excited for Krokorok to be used here. I don't think Pikachu necessarily has to be the third Pokemon Ash uses. I'm hoping for Snivy.

Skegs

I really hope Pikachu isn't used. He was used last time >.>
I want Swadloon used. I would like to see it maybe take down Swanna or something. Make use of String Shot.

Chomper4

So far we krokorok and tranquill maybe the third pokemon is swadloon

ShinyCharyZard

Too old for your rubbish..
I really hope Pikachu isn't used. He was used last time >.>
I want Swadloon used. I would like to see it maybe take down Swanna or something. Make use of String Shot.

Snivy, Palpitoad and Oshawott were used last time..

EDIT: Boldore, not Palpitoad..

So far we krokorok and tranquill maybe the third pokemon is swadloon

I swear, if you're right again and Swadloon/Leavanny is used in the third slot, then I may cry a little..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.