• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BW071: Obstacle Breakthrough! Climb The Tower Of The Sky!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
To be honest, anything could fit with Stephan.

Probably correct. Since he doesn't have any kind of character to say that his team would be something other then chaos.

Kinda like Morrison, who had a team of which you couldn't pinpoint any kind of direction... Wait, did I compare him to Morrison again? How stupid, they're nothing alike! :p

Also, I wonder how many 'stages' the guys have to go through in order to climb the tower eventually, and if somebody might learn Rock Climb in the process..

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
Probably correct. Since he doesn't have any kind of character to say that his team would be something other then chaos.

Kinda like Morrison, who had a team of which you couldn't pinpoint any kind of direction... Wait, did I compare him to Morrison again? How stupid, they're nothing alike! :p

Also, I wonder how many 'stages' the guys have to go through in order to climb the tower eventually, and if somebody might learn Rock Climb in the process..

Hopefully its three.

Stage 1: Boat rowing [Pikachu, Axew, Pansage, Sawk]
Stage 2: Racing to the base of the tower. [Swadloon, Excadrill, Crustle, Zebstrika]
Stage 3: Going up to the top via the sides. [Tranquill, Emolga, Stunfisk, "Flying Pokemon"]

During Stage 1: Close race.
During Stage 2: Ash uses Swadloon's String Shot to swing from tree to tree. Iris hold on to Excadrill using Drill Run. Cilan could be the comic relief with Crustle. Stephan could ride on Zebstrika.
During Stage 3: The flying pokemon have to help them get through obstacles or something.

Chomper4

Ash: Pikachu, Krokorok, Tranquill → Unfezant
Iris: Axew, Excadrill, Emolga
Cilan: Pansage, Stunfisk, Crustle
Stephan: Reuniclus, Zebstrika, Mandibuzz
Trip: Gurdurr, Serperior, Unfezant

XxEpicsxX

I just don't care
Nope, just Chomper being Chomper again. They would've mentioned Trip being here if they mentioned Stephen.

Zariful

I swear if this come true I'm going to faint!
i don't think Kenyan will debut two pokemon (on his team ) in one ep not that it's not possible!

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
Hopefully its three.

Stage 2: Racing to the base of the tower. [Swadloon, Excadrill, Crustle, Zebstrika]
Stage 3: Going up to the top via the sides. [Tranquill, Emolga, Stunfisk, "Flying Pokemon"]

During Stage 2: Ash uses Swadloon's String Shot to swing from tree to tree. Iris hold on to Excadrill using Drill Run. Cilan could be the comic relief with Crustle. Stephan could ride on Zebstrika.
During Stage 3: The flying pokemon have to help them get through obstacles or something.

This looks incredibly awesome! In my somewhat tweaked idea, each participant has to switch pokemon after a stage.

Stage 1: Pokemonwise, I completely agree.
- Stephan in first place: Sawk is obviously stronger then the rest.
- Cilan is second: Bulletseed/SolarBeam powered boat.
- Ash is third: Pikachu is stronger then Axew, but hasn't got anything that would propel them forward as Bullet Seed could.
- Iris is fourth: Axew has the least muscle strength to make the difference.
Stage 2: I would go with Iris and Emolga here.
- Stephan still in first place: Zebstrika is by far the fastest means of transportation.
- Ash is second: Ash makes good ground with the vine swinging, but is still far behind Stephan.
- Iris is third: She does the same as Ash, and Emolga glides along, she's third because she had more ground to catch up from stage 1.
- Cilan is last, because he had to switch and both Crustle and Stunfisk are slow as heck.
Stage 3: Stuff goes epicly wrong here:
- Stephan uses Zweilous, Ash uses Unfezant, Iris uses Excadrill and Cilan uses Stunfisk.
- Stuff goes wrong when Stephan reaches the tower ahead of everybody. He only needs to get to the top so he calls out Zweilous to fly to the top with.
- Ash catches up and flies up while holding on to Unfezant's legs. He catches up to Stephan.
- Zweilous doesn't like this and evolves out of rage.
- Stephan falls off Hydreigon, but sends out Mandibuzz in order to catch him during his fall.
- After evolving, Hydreigon starts to rage and pick a fight with Ash and Unfezant.
- Ash also falls, but Stephan's Mandibuzz also saves him.
- Iris arrives, and can't believe what she is seeing.
- Iris faints of experiencing pure fangasm.
- In the air, Hydreigon is still fighting with Unfezant.
- Stephan can't recall Hydreigon because it is up too high, and tells his Mandibuzz to try and bring it down a bit.
- Ash sends out Swadloon and tells it to go up with Mandibuzz and use String Shot on the raging dragon to restrict its movements.
- All pokemon fight bravely, but when the tough gets going, and they're all about to fall down empty, Swadloon begins to glow in Mandibuzz's claws.
- Swadloon evolves and String Shots to Hydreigon's back.
- Hydreigon tries to get Leavanny off, but it holds on with String Shot.
- Leavanny starts to wrap up Hydreigon's wings and slashes into it with X-scissor, causing the dragon to fall down to the ground.
- Stephan recalls Hydreigon and is thereby disqualified, but still wants to race Ash to the top of the tower.
- Ash, Stephan and Iris all run to the staircase, but when they reach it they're shocked by stepping on Stunfisk.
- Cilan waves from the top, and Stunfisk flies up.
- Cilan wins this race, to the confusion of all others.

But hey, we got an epic battle!

Banana Knight Arthur

NEGATIVE MINUS
Hopefully its three.

Not going to work…

Drill Liner is a spinning attack, she'd be flung off of him….

thunderblade12

Does Krokorok have to appear in every episode?

Ash: Pikachu, Oshawott or Snivy, Tranquil/Unfezant (evolves if it hasn't already)
Iris and Cilan: Their three
Stephan: Zebstrika, Sawk, Flying type (Sigilyph maybe?)

KibaLG8

Well-Known Member since the DP Series.
Is it because Chomper said it?

Yes. Whatever Lord Chomper4 says shall come true.

Although I am being a bit risky by posting such pointless posts about that matter. Chomper4 gets one thing correct & I am being silly with my post about that.:p By the way he/she predicts things, I assume he/she is a child because I don't see any mature mind who predicts that a single Pokemon will participate in every damn event after its capture like if it needs to be, unless if it was just to be sarcastic. Chomper4 reminds me of those kids who only train one Pokemon in their games.

I am curious to see how far Chomper4 will take this SG Krokorok thing, will he lose his/her mind when it DOES evolve?;D

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
Yes. Whatever Lord Chomper4 says shall come true.

Although I am being a bit risky by posting such pointless posts about that matter. Chomper4 gets one thing correct & I am being silly with my post about that.:p By the way he/she predicts things, I assume he/she is a child because I don't see any mature mind who predicts that a single Pokemon will participate in every damn event after its capture like if it needs to be, unless if it was just to be sarcastic. Chomper4 reminds me of those kids who only train one Pokemon in their games.

I am curious to see how far Chomper4 will take this SG Krokorok thing, will he lose his/her mind when it DOES evolve?;D

I want to see how Chomper4 reacts when Krokorok is the fall guy or just plain loses. Or when Krokorok gets the Tranquill/Swadloon treatment.

thunderblade12

I wonder if Unfezant or Krokorok will get a second gym. If either of them fails here it'll be a real shame. Since this episode seems to have something to do with getting to the top of the tower, Flying pokemon may be involved,meaning Tranquill. I'm getting bad vibes that the reason Ash enters this is because Tranquill fails at the gym and he's using this for additional training.

I wonder if Unfezant or Krokorok will get a second gym. If either of them fails here it'll be a real shame. Since this episode seems to have something to do with getting to the top of the tower, Flying pokemon may be involved,meaning Tranquill. I'm getting bad vibes that the reason Ash enters this is because Tranquill fails at the gym and he's using this for additional training.

I always thought krokorok would get vs drayden. now its being used vs skyla I'm not to sure but I like to think it will still happen

Zariful

I always thought krokorok would get vs drayden. now its being used vs skyla I'm not to sure but I like to think it will still happen

I would like to see the possibility of A full 6 on 6 between ash and drayden it which the krok ends winning the match

Sushi

unspecified
Staff member
Super Mod
For the record, please don't discuss other users here. Mocking messages aren't allowed period, but even if you just make harmless comments on their general speculation style, include some speculation of your own in your post.

And, and please make sure to stick to the topic. This thread is only about the festival (in other words, not Gym battles) and its participants (in other words, not Trip) :p

Haunter ゴースト

when Krokorok is the fall guy or just plain loses. Or when Krokorok gets the Tranquill/Swadloon treatment.

Hey, there's still a perfectly good chance of Krokorok gaining a win here, nothing has lead otherwise.

I can imagine Krokorok gets carried away, or his sunglasses fall off again which ultimately causes him to lose, but right now we don't know anything.

I hope Krokorok doesn't get the Tranquil/Swadloon treatment, im relying on the development and rivalry it's had in previous episodes to gain it a higher status of staying in Ash's team frequently.

Grey Wind

That would be pretty awesome in my opinion. I'm not sure about two evolutions in one episode though, maybe have Stephan already with a disobedient Hydreigon or have it wild or something. Both Unfezant and Leavanny battling a Hydreigon would be a godsend though.

Hopefully there can be more than one partner Pokemon though, for different stages. I don't mind Cilan with Pansage since it's not seen all of the time, but I would have rathered Emolga/Excadrill and any one of Ash's other Pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.