• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BW071: Obstacle Breakthrough! Climb The Tower Of The Sky!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gohan5

Irisboy
Hopefully there can be more than one partner Pokemon though, for different stages. I don't mind Cilan with Pansage since it's not seen all of the time, but I would have rathered Emolga/Excadrill and any one of Ash's other Pokemon.

I hope so too, it would definitely make this whole thing more interesting if they aren't restricted to only using one Pokemon. Plus we can get to see more Pokemon out doing something other than just battling, which is always good, because that's when their personalities start to show. Well Pansage has had more appearances recently which is nice since I like it the most of Dento's Pokemon. Would like to see Stunfisk doing something though so we can see how his relationship with Dento is. Oh and Emolga/Excadrill would have been good too for various reasons.

Janovy

Banned
Hopefully there can be more than one partner Pokemon though, for different stages. I don't mind Cilan with Pansage since it's not seen all of the time, but I would have rathered Emolga/Excadrill and any one of Ash's other Pokemon.
I love this idea, it would give other Pokémon more screentime. :)

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
That would be pretty awesome in my opinion. I'm not sure about two evolutions in one episode though, maybe have Stephan already with a disobedient Hydreigon or have it wild or something. Both Unfezant and Leavanny battling a Hydreigon would be a godsend though.

Yeah, well, I just put a thought behind the upcoming figurines. I didn't really care if it would be a possible episode, but heck, Unfezant/Leavanny vs. Hydreigon? Epic!!!

I mean I could just see Leavanny hitting Hydreigon with Stringshot and then going Spidey on us and starts to slash into the dragons back with X-scissor and Leaf Blade. Nothing nurturing pokemon, I want Leavanny to be a brutal bug warrior with a f'd up smile!

And could you see Unfezant using Echoed Voice to counter Hydreigon's Hyper Voice (no game logic here)??? How epic would that be? Using Detect to evade Flamethrowers etc.

I basically wanna see more of Emolga and Stunfisk, not that I'm into Electric-types, but I want to see where the writers are going with them: Iris' pokemon have good personalities, yet Emolga's hasn't been taken anywhere yet in terms of development. Cilan's pokemon are excellent battlers, yet Stunfisk hasn't beaten anything yet, and only had a bunch of utility scenes.

TheSirPeras

The end of an era
So true, both Emolga and Excadrill could use more screentime imo and of course Stunfisk too. Then any of the reserves of Ash's team, preferably Swadloon, need more time too.

I think Unfezant should since it's almost confirmed that she will evolve in the battle. Because then Unfezant would have another episode, since she will need it after the evolution

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
I think Unfezant should since it's almost confirmed that she will evolve in the battle. Because then Unfezant would have another episode, since she will need it after the evolution

I don't believe it. Tranquill didn't get an episode after she evolved, so why would she need it after all this time? Sure, Boldore got one, but it isn't a necessity.

gohan5

Irisboy
Yeah, well, I just put a thought behind the upcoming figurines. I didn't really care if it would be a possible episode, but heck, Unfezant/Leavanny vs. Hydreigon? Epic!!!

I mean I could just see Leavanny hitting Hydreigon with Stringshot and then going Spidey on us and starts to slash into the dragons back with X-scissor and Leaf Blade. Nothing nurturing pokemon, I want Leavanny to be a brutal bug warrior with a f'd up smile!

And could you see Unfezant using Echoed Voice to counter Hydreigon's Hyper Voice (no game logic here)??? How epic would that be? Using Detect to evade Flamethrowers etc.

I basically wanna see more of Emolga and Stunfisk, not that I'm into Electric-types, but I want to see where the writers are going with them: Iris' pokemon have good personalities, yet Emolga's hasn't been taken anywhere yet in terms of development. Cilan's pokemon are excellent battlers, yet Stunfisk hasn't beaten anything yet, and only had a bunch of utility scenes.

Wow I love that Unfezant/Hydreigon idea, it would be so cool if that happened.

Yes Emolga, she hasn't had anything significant for a while now. She pops up every now and then but she hasn't been that complex of a Pokemon since her debut. Her in this thing would be funny to see, mainly because she could cost Iris the race or whatever by being lazy.

Cilan's Pokemon seem to suffer the most from lack of character development, I mean they mostly just battle or are used for like you said utility stuff. I mean don't get me wrong I like that they battle, but they need more stuff like this to get his Pokemon involved.

Zariful

I don't believe it. Tranquill didn't get an episode after she evolved, so why would she need it after all this time? Sure, Boldore got one, but it isn't a necessity.

Actually Tranquill could of appeared in the Plasma episodes

Crazed Apple

Dondake~!!
Still no new info on this episode I see. I was hoping to get confirmation that more then one pokemon of each trainer will be used. Looks like it's a just false hope at this point.....

Zariful

Still no new info on this episode I see. I was hoping to get confirmation that more then one pokemon of each trainer will be used. Looks like it's a just false hope at this point.....

Don't give up yet or u will incur my wrath again

Swadloon may happen

G50

No longer posting
I hope there are plenty of Pokemon for the gang to be out in this episode, especially if there is more than one event involved throughout this episode. Hopefully Unfezant and Swadloon are here at least.

Chomper4

I still think the whole thing is a scabdal just so team rocket can steal the bell

Yeul

Green Eyed Girl

Now now, I already know that I'm going to enjoy this episode by virtue of Stephan (<3) appearing, and I hope he debuts a Pokemon that isn't Throh.
What's with all the speculation about Hydreigon, though?

TheSirPeras

The end of an era
I hope there are plenty of Pokemon for the gang to be out in this episode, especially if there is more than one event involved throughout this episode. Hopefully Unfezant and Swadloon are here at least.

yeah it would be nice to see ash trade his pokemon with prof juniper during the breaks between each events. like tranquill for a flying or something like that event, palpitoad for a water event (even tho we already saw one with piakchu only)

XXD17

Draco rex
To jump on the whole Stephan prediction bandwagon...I DON'T want him to get a hydreigon...I would rather have zweilous and hydreigon appear in an episode featuring them and then maybe have Iris catch Zweilous or simply have it as a filler episode featuring that line...I personally really dislike Stephan...I don't know why, he just looks so...fail...when compared to Georgia or Bianca...heck even Trip and Burgundy are more interesting...I mean I really enjoyed watching Trip's ego get taken down a notch when he lost and Burgundy makes great comedy relief...Stephan just seems there...he doesn't seem to have much of a brain and is simply used as a gag most of the time...and his design...shudders...anyways, I see him more so using pokemon that are punch and kick type pokemon...hydreigon, being a special-attack based pokemon, doesn't seem to fit that imagery...I see him more with bouffalant, beartic, conckeldurr, throh, beartic, golurk...pokemon that are more...direct...either that or I just don't want to see one of my favorite unova pokes with, in my opinion, one of the blandest rivals of unova...I mean it's already bad enough that Trip's going to get serperior while snivy's probably going to follow the bulbasaur route...

Caseydia

Ace Trainer
And you really think Iris will be the one to get Hydreigon? Some one needs to get it sooner or later to debute the Pokemon. It needs to be someone who is usng the Pokemon they already have.

Zariful

And you really think Iris will be the one to get Hydreigon? Some one needs to get it sooner or later to debute the Pokemon. It needs to be someone who is usng the Pokemon they already have.

I'm starting to doubt her even Evolving Axew

Yeul

Green Eyed Girl
To jump on the whole Stephan prediction bandwagon...I DON'T want him to get a hydreigon...I would rather have zweilous and hydreigon appear in an episode featuring them and then maybe have Iris catch Zweilous or simply have it as a filler episode featuring that line...I personally really dislike Stephan...I don't know why, he just looks so...fail...when compared to Georgia or Bianca...heck even Trip and Burgundy are more interesting...I mean I really enjoyed watching Trip's ego get taken down a notch when he lost and Burgundy makes great comedy relief...Stephan just seems there...he doesn't seem to have much of a brain and is simply used as a gag most of the time...and his design...shudders...anyways, I see him more so using pokemon that are punch and kick type pokemon...hydreigon, being a special-attack based pokemon, doesn't seem to fit that imagery...I see him more with bouffalant, beartic, conckeldurr, throh, beartic, golurk...pokemon that are more...direct...either that or I just don't want to see one of my favorite unova pokes with, in my opinion, one of the blandest rivals of unova...I mean it's already bad enough that Trip's going to get serperior while snivy's probably going to follow the bulbasaur route...

You take that back, Kenyan is a rival who actually takes his rivalry with Ash seriously, something that most other rivals either don't give a crap aboot or are unaware of.As the biggest Kenyan fan on these here forums, I love Kenyan to bits. I love Kenyan so much that if he were revealed to be Team Plasma's leader, I wouldn't mind it one bit. This is an opinion based on scientific fax and my own opinion, so don't be hatin'.

On-topic, I think they should do a Don Tourney on it and have them enter with three Pokemon each, using one Pokemon for each of the stages in scaling the tower. Is it the Celestial Tower, BTW?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.