• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BW071: Obstacle Breakthrough! Climb The Tower Of The Sky!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GalladeRocks

Son of a Beach
So, this episode will feature trainers and a single partner Pokemon, eh? I'm going to hop out on a limb here and guess:

Ash - Pikachu
Iris - Axew
Cilan - Pansage
Stephan - Darmanitan

I suppose that is going out on a limb a bit for Stephan, but I definitely expect to see him with a new Pokemon. Who knows, maybe the trainers can even use more than one Pokemon in the competition. Highly unlikely, I know, but it could happen. If that is the case, I could see Swadloon evolving here.

Hmmm... It is hard speculation about this episdoe, if we only base from the title, but I am seeing Stephan's character REALLY DEVELOP in this episode, like he'll get a Pokemon or something.

Hmmm... It is hard speculation about this episdoe, if we only base from the title, but I am seeing Stephan's character REALLY DEVELOP in this episode, like he'll get a Pokemon or something.

I'm hoping he will be revealed to have a new pokemon here. but fleshing our his character a bit more would be even better

I would like to see double battles in pairs, like Iris and Stephan, and Ash and Cilan

flip that..we have seen ash and cilan team up 2 times already. so maybe iris and ash, cilan and Stephen

^ That battle would be great! That would really make it memorable. Hmm... Ash and Iris win causing them to recieve an egg but Ash gives it to his partner, Iris, since he already had an egg earlier in BW.

Zariful

^ That battle would be great! That would really make it memorable. Hmm... Ash and Iris win causing them to recieve an egg but Ash gives it to his partner, Iris, since he already had an egg earlier in BW.

that could work. i know iris already gas a baby but seeing her with a second could be cool. jealous axew
Twice? ummmm when

subway bosses and against bianca and juniper

that could work. i know iris already gas a baby but seeing her with a second could be cool. jealous axew

Yeah, but we never saw her with an egg, nor did she ever have one, IIRC. Axew wasn't given to her in an egg, he was in a basket when the Elder of the Dragon Village gave it to her.

OT: I want Iris to win.

Yeul

Green Eyed Girl
Yeah, but we never saw her with an egg, nor did she ever have one, IIRC. Axew wasn't given to her in an egg, he was in a basket when the Elder of the Dragon Village gave it to her.

Then again, it was said that Axew only hatched from his egg the other day, so it's not like she's not caring for a baby Pokemon just because she didn't take care of the egg.

hmmm I'm not sure who I want to win really. iris won the don battle tournanent so would kinda like someone else to win here (ash or Stephen) although it all depends on what the prize is

Then again, it was said that Axew only hatched from his egg the other day, so it's not like she's not caring for a baby Pokemon just because she didn't take care of the egg.

True. I had forgotten about that. Iris just needs development and a team change desperately. I don't care if she loses this, but she needs to catch something soon.

KibaLG8

Well-Known Member since the DP Series.
hmmm I'm not sure who I want to win really. iris won the don battle tournanent so would kinda like someone else to win here (ash or Stephen) although it all depends on what the prize is

The prize will be an Evolutionary Stone, just watch.

The prize will be an Evolutionary Stone, just watch.

its gonna be a dusk stone isn't it :( adding more fuel to the litwick for ash speculation

Zariful

gliscor&yanmega

or a Leaf stone

It shall be a Thunderstone, and Ash will finally evolve Pikachu, the writers planned this since the first episode >:p

I do wonder what the prize(If there even is one...probably is) will be though.

KKS-Lapras

I really hope there is some kind of multi-event setup. I don't have an issue with Pikachu being the partner, but it would be nice to have several Pokemon get the chance.

G50

No longer posting
The prize being a leaf stone could lead into the next episode, apparently revolving around a Simisage, and could be Pansage refusing to evolve or "not yet, but perhaps eventually."

That would be a very interesting plot twist. A Leaf Stone being the prize, and Cilan going back and forth deciding whether to evolve Pansage or not would definitely make a great episode.

Status
Not open for further replies.