• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BW071: Obstacle Breakthrough! Climb The Tower Of The Sky!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zariful

He reveals that he already has seven gym badges and that the league is due in two months. Ash rips the hairs out of his head out of stress. Then Stephan says that he was joking.. Ash calms down, but Stephan that he wasn't and that the league is due in five months.

I agree.. It just screams bonding at the moment. Though if he would choose Pikachu, I wouldn't be surprised either, I would just not be happy about it...

considering Ash's pace he'd probably get his last badges in about 17 days

and if Pikachu is used here i will assault the rat with hot cheese and a toothpick Pikachu had 14 years to bond with ash who should really be 15 at-least give Swadloon the love it needs the love man
what if ash is revealed to taken them with him and give them to Swadloon throughout the trip

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
Wow, only two episodes in Mistralton? Glad to have a rival reappear though. New Pokemon please.

I find it kind of weird that they are racing up a Tower of graves and dead Pokemon. Unless this isn't Celestial Tower.

Last edited:

Crazed Apple

Dondake~!!
I was saying that the calender was off and that leavanny was appearing in March. People were saying I was wrong, but when more information comes out for this we'll be seeing who was wrong >: )

Swaddlon is evolving here, a competition where the trainer must pair with a pokemon (Ash using Swaddlon, they bond passing every barrier and bingo evolution)
I was gonna call Swadloon evolving here, but you beat me to it :/
So we do have Stephon return. So maybe Langley comes back too. I wonder if the dubbers knew it ahead of time and thats why they called it Rival Destines. Anyway glad to see Unova locations. Hopefully Ash's 7th gym is 73 or 74.
I hope so. I want to see Georgia's rivalry with Iris again. But No to the last part. I'm hoping the 7th gym will be episode 80+
You guys wish that Ash will partner up with Swadloon. It will probably be Pikachu or Oshawott, be realistic here
So much truth it burns my eyes......

Chomper4

You guys wish that Ash will partner up with Swadloon. It will probably be Pikachu or Oshawott, be realistic here

Pikachu, Tranquill/Unfezant, Oshawott, Tepig/Pignite, Snivy, Scraggy, Swadloon/Leavanny, Palpitoad, Boldore, and Krokorok all have an equal one out of ten chance of being ash's part for the bell of wishes festival

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
I could see Swadloon being Ash's partner because of his useful Strong Shot, but realistically, it will be Pikachu or Oshawott with Stephen's Zebstrika.

Banana Knight Arthur

NEGATIVE MINUS
I could see Swadloon being Ash's partner because of his useful Strong Shot, but realistically, it will be Pikachu or Oshawott with Stephen's Zebstrika.

If the challenge is indoors/in the Tower of Heaven, I see Kenyan using Dageki/Sawk…….or a new pokemon.

For Ash, as long as it is not Pikachu or a starter, it will be less annoying to endure this ep.

Zariful

I could see Swadloon being Ash's partner because of his useful Strong Shot, it won't be Pikachu or Oshawott with Stephen's Zebstrika and will defiantly be Swadloon .

I agree with this statement

Banana Knight Arthur

NEGATIVE MINUS
Wow, only two episodes in Mistralton? Glad to have a rival reappear though. New Pokemon please.

I find it kind of weird that they are racing up a Tower of graves and dead Pokemon. Unless this isn't Celestial Tower.

What exactly makes a rival>?

I know Kenyan regards Ash as his rival, but Ash has never acknowledge him as such, has he?

Kenyan seems like a useful recurring character, not much more.

MetalFlygon08

Haters Gonna Hate
Wait, if everyone's evolution predictions happen, this would be the 3rd episode in a row Ash's team has had an evolution!

Bouffolant ep for Pignite
Skyla Battle for Unfeazant
Bell Contest for Leavanny

Zariful

Wait, if everyone's evolution predictions happen, this would be the 3rd episode in a row Ash's team has had an evolution!

Bouffolant ep for Pignite
Skyla Battle for Unfeazant
Bell Contest for Leavanny

not quite as tranquill will not evolve in BW069

so close but yet so far

thunderblade12

So Stephan is undeniably an important character now. I was getting worried that the Don Battle Tournament was Stephan, Georgia, and Burgundy's write off.

Now we just gotta see the latter two some more and maybe this saga won't look so devoid of plot when compared to its predecessor.

LexSuicune

Feraligatr Master
Swadloon being Ash's partner would be fantastic IMO! I absolutely adored the love/hate relationship they had when he was a bratty Sewaddle and we have not seen him bond with Swadloon whatsoever, and I'd like for them to do so before the evolution.

Banana Knight Arthur

NEGATIVE MINUS
There's nothing wrong with Stephen, even if he does seem like just filler.

He could use a Jenny Craig membership…..

But seriously, Kenyan is a bit overconfident…..he said Iris could not beat him with an Emonga that did not know a FLYING type move, yet she still pulled through regardless...

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
Stephen is just a harmless character. He reminds me a bit of Morrisson from the Hoenn league for some reason.

Same here. At least Stephan showed up early on, he seems to have a nice personality as shown at the Club Battle. Let's explore some background.
Perhaps Skyla's older brother? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.