• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BW071: Obstacle Breakthrough! Climb The Tower Of The Sky!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crazed Apple

Dondake~!!
Now now, I already know that I'm going to enjoy this episode by virtue of Stephan (<3) appearing, and I hope he debuts a Pokemon that isn't Throh.
What's with all the speculation about Hydreigon, though?

Yea stephan appearing is what makes this episode worth watching, otherwise it would've been a borefest (assuming swadloon isn't here). And idk, if Hydreigon does indeed belong to stephan that would make him similar to morris even more!! (I think somebody stated this already....Locormus??)

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
Yea stephan appearing is what makes this episode worth watching, otherwise it would've been a borefest (assuming swadloon isn't here). And idk, if Hydreigon does indeed belong to stephan that would make him similar to morris even more!! (I think somebody stated this already....Locormus??)

Yup, that would be me! But I wasn't the first.. :p

Eitherway, I'm pulling back my Hydreigon for Kenyan bid, although I still think that it would be epicly awesome. But considering there will be a Bisharp episode soon (BW74), and since I know that Dragon pokemon feature often in episodes with Langley, who owns a Pawniard, I see that relation to be a fair bit more obvious.

So, BW74: Iris episode featuring Langley, who has a Bisharp and tells about her fear of Dragons, induced by a run in with a brutal Hydreigon.

Furthermore, Ducklett for Kenyan anybody? That thing on the calender has to be somebody's!

Locormus

I don't think Hydreigon appears in this episode.

Me neither C4! I originally thought it could, but with new information flushing the boards, I had total recall that notion..

But if he does, I bet he belongs to a random CotD.

It probably won't, my guess that it would appear, and thus the start of this speculation, was based on the figurines. And then I based a scenario on that, but that scenario was entirely specious.

Now that we have information about a Bisharp appearing in the near future as well, I can see far more logical associations. Such as Langley owning Pawniard and having a hate on dragon pokemon, such as Zweilous and Hydreigon. Would make sense for it to appear in an episode featuring Langley who's Pawniard could have/or would've evolved by then.

She only has two pokemon, so the training they undergo should be extreme.

Yeul

Green Eyed Girl
So, there are two DARK type Pokemon in an episode that features Langley, Lo?

Or a trainer that appears without a name, just like many people

Oh please, the last time that happened was with Heatran and a nameless boy at the Sinnoh League, it's not something they should be doing with a marketable Pokemon like Hydreigon.

Locormus

So, there are two DARK type Pokemon in an episode that features Langley, Lo?

Oh please, the last time that happened was with Heatran and a nameless boy at the Sinnoh League, it's not something they should be doing with a marketable Pokemon like Hydreigon.

Perhaps even three El.

The figurines were Zweilous and Hydreigon, so if you'd then add Bisharp to that, you'd get three.

In this episode, we can see her trying to 'bust' a Hydreigon. Iris asks why she's so bitter, and then we go to a flashback where Langley tried to protect a hurt Cubchoo from a Zweilous, back when she was younger.. Which eventually became her Beartic. Then Iris tries to tell her that she probably didn't understand the Zweilous back then, and Iris tries to communicate with the Hydreigon, but Langley insists on fighting it with her Bisharp. Iris stands in her way, and we get a Excadrill vs. Bisharp.

Two steels
Three darks
Three dragons

Epic?

Locormus

So litwick will be a part of this episode in some way? Wonder when it'll appear...

Probably somewhere in the tower? It's probably just a game reference, since it wouldn't fit in the story thusfar.. But that of course wouldn't stop the writers for putting this marketable pokemon in an episode in the place where it naturally appears in the games. Shame they probably won't show Elgyem here.

Probably somewhere in the tower? It's probably just a game reference, since it wouldn't fit in the story thusfar.. But that of course wouldn't stop the writers for putting this marketable pokemon in an episode in the place where it naturally appears in the games. Shame they probably won't show Elgyem here.
they probably will show elgyem as a cameo under the ownership of a random cotd. sane with litwick

Remember they could give him more Pokemon he has caught before, it doesn't only have to be the ones in the tower

give who more pokemon? we were on about litwick and elgyem appearing here because they appear here in the games. they will most likeky belong to random characters or judges

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
The Litwick and Elgyem could be just like the Ghost types in the DP Summer Academy Arc. They are there to spook the contestants and cause mischief.

Royal_Qeca

Pokémon Blue
I am hopping this episode leads to eps with a battle arc like the previous Don Battle Tournament.

Last edited:

Royal_Qeca

Pokémon Blue
Yeah I think that is a good idea but a Don Battle Tournament after this ep would be better (in my opinion).

Btw, typo: forget "another"...

Last edited:

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
Yeah I think that is a good idea but a Don Battle Tournament after this ep would be better (in my opinion).

Btw, typo: forget "another"...

I would too but the next episodes kinda don't suggest a Club Battle. Hopefully we'll have one in Icirrus City.

Status
Not open for further replies.