• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BW2-Live And Let Die PG-16

ConUxie223

Kalos Trap Queen
Authors Note- Sooooo the end of the Team Plasma marathon will be full of clichés and overused tropes! Who would have thought? Enjoy!

/Live-33
"What in the world is going on?! Why is that giant ship falling from the sky?!" Odessa yelled as the Frigate fell closer and closer to the surface of the Giant Chasm while Reginald reached inside of his pocket for his Noctowl in order to use Light Screen to protect them.

"That is the Plasma Frigate... A creation of Dr. Achroma Colress, the Boss of Team Plasma... Luckily I had Noctowl on hand at this time or we would be in serious danger." Reginald said but just as he said it his Noctowl is suddenly frozen solid and his Light Screen wears off because of it.

"Crap!! Make a run for the cavern! Quick!" Reginald said using all of his strength to sprint towards the cave parallel to theirs as Odessa followed closely behind.

"Why is it following out of the sky now of all times? Does this mean that Colress was defeated?!" Odessa asked Reginald who had no answer for her so he simply shook his head when suddenly the crashing Frigate is saved when a giant ice formation appears from the ground and catches it just in time.

"Huh?! Whats going on now?!"

"Damn that Colress I know this was his doing... He's the only one heartless enough to allow his own subordinates to be killed at at time like this!" Zinzolin said creating different ice formations in order to provide ways for his subordinates and peers to escape the Frigate safely.

"Zinzolin! So this is where you ran off to?!" Odessa asked Zinzolin who was completely pre-occupied with helping his team members.

"I dont have time for you two! Leave me alone! If you're looking for Ghetsis he's in the inside of that cave at the far end! I'm done with both him and Team Plasma after this fiasco! Go do what you gotta do so something like this can never happen again!" Zinzolin yelled for the first time Odessa had ever heard in her life causing her to realize the reality of the situation and understand what she needed to do.

"Come on Reginald, you heard the man. We have to go stop Ghetsis so all of these terrible things can stop! Come on!" Odessa said literally dragging Reginald onward towards the cave Ghetsis was said to be inside of.

"How long has it been since I've been able to hold a conversation with another person? Oh boy... Far too long to say the least, the only people I've talked to in the last 20 years or so has been Colress and Ghetsis and they're no sort of fun... Its all business business business whenever we talk, nothing friendly about it at all."

"Who are you?"

"I mean I'm a person to, you know? I have feelings that I want to express just as much as the next gal, you know?"

"Who are you?"

"I wish that they would treat me as a person and not just someone to go to for business... I know we're not really necessarily peers or associates but it would be nice to at least know that they cared, you know?"

"I asked you a question, damn you! I'm tired of your goddamn blabber! Just who the hell are you?!" Yume shouted over at the mysterious young woman who immedieatly ended her repititve talking and looked at Yume and smiled creepily.

"Why, my name is Cassandra. I'm the one who gave Ghetsis all of his ideas including the one to start Team Plasma, weren't you listening?"

"I was knocked out for a moment there... Then when I awoke you were talking to yourself as if someone was listening... You must be out of your mind. But regardless of that, if what you say is true then that makes you a Boss of Team Plasma, correct?" Yume asked Cassandra who titled her head a little then returned it to normal.

"Hmm... A Boss? Nah, that's not really what I would call it. I'm more of the founder of Team Plasma but I've reliquished all of my rights and authority to both Ghetsis and Colress, diplomating if you will."

"So you're really the sick mind who came up with Team Plasma in the first place... I've always wondered what kind of a person thought of such a thing and I thought it was Ghetsis but now I know the true face and I gotta say its no better than his." Yume remarked as she struggled to come free of the shackles that were placed around her as the fog cleared allowing her to see that she was already dressed in traditional bridal wear.

"Now what kind of a thing is that to say, young lady? Are you saying that I'm crazy? Because that's not very nice..." Cassandra said with a huff as an icy breeze flowed throughout the room coming from behind her.

"Something like that... I'm also calling you indecent."

"Indecent? For what have done to be indecent?"

"There's too many things to name... If you're really the mastermind behind everything then you have ruined the lives of far too many people!" Yume shouted to Cassandra so loudly that the wind began to roar for some reason.

"I dont think you should say such offensive things to me... I have done nothing but try to be your friend and you're coming at me all sorts of wrong right now."

"Screw you, *****! Your the entire reason that my family is ruined!" Yume said spitting in the direction of Cassandra causing her to snap a little more.

"Oh really?! Have I really?! Or was your family always **** to begin with?! No ones family is perfect! Nobodies!" Cassandra yelled in such a way that her lack of sanity was becoming more and more apparent to Yume but she was begining to lose the will to care.

"I dont give a damn what you say, my family was fine before you had that monster Colress come into my life..."

"And just what makes you think that it was Cassandra who made Colress come into the picture?" Ghetsis said appearing from deeper within the cave followed closely behind by none other than Kyurem.

"What... What... What the hell is that thing?!"

"I see you havent been keeping up with the times, this is Kyurem the 3rd Dragon of the Tao Dragon Trio and the hollow shell of the original Dragon that was once Reshiram and Zekrom... Dont you know even a little history?" Cassandra remarked attempting to belittle Yume but once again not getting a rise out of her whatsoever.

"Oh... So thats Kyurem... Pretty cool, I guess. I've seen and heard about way cooler legendaries than him." Yume said rolling her eyes at how mediocre of a Legendary Kyurem is.

"Whaaaaat? How could you not think Kyurem is the coolest thing ever? He's literally an Ice/Dragon type!" Cassandra argued pointing to all of the "cool" features of Kyurem in order to impress Yume but to no avail.

"Cassandra, stop it. You're just making yourself look like a fool in front of my wife..." Ghetsis said with a sigh as he walked over towards Yume and bent down to her level.

"Yume, has it been so long that you do not remember my face?"

"Um... What the freaking hell are you talking about? This is my first time meeting you, now I'm gonna assume that you're that weirdo Ghetsis and you have a thing for me but other than that I have no clue who you are." Yume said returning briefly to her original ***** personality in order to get one off on Ghetsis.

"It must be my age that blinds you from the truth... Maybe if I was younger you would recognize me... If only there was a way I could restore my youth..."

"Once again what the flippity **** are you going on about?" Yume asked Ghetsis looking him in the eye so deeply that Ghetsis began to shake with fear for some strange reason.

"Your eyes Yume... You eyes toward me have changed... Is it because I let you go with Reginald and the others in the Resistance in Nimbasa City without coming with you?"

"What what what? Why are you talking like you're Cecillio or UN? We weren't ever together in Nimbasa--- Wait a second... No... There's no way... You're not..." Yume said looking over Ghetsis at least 15 times before finally coming to the relization that he is in fact UN.

"Yes, that's right--- Its me, UN. Its just that I'm a little older now than I was before but its really me..."

"W-Why are you so old? And why are you Ghetsis?!" Yume asked UN completely baffled on just what was going on around her.

"Its a long story... But the UN that you saw in Nimbasa City a few days ago was really me, Ghetsis. Just from a few years in the future... Or--- Actually the UN you saw is me from the past." Ghetsis said rubbing on Yume's face in such a creepy manner that she felt obliged to kick him in the balls.

"Well yeah I figured that out hellas ago you dingus! I'm more curious on how its possible that you're able to travel through time and ****!"

"It's because Celebi the Time Traveling Pokemon is indebted to Ghetsis' family for generations to come... Ghetsis' family's only wish was that Ghetsis was to grow happy and healthy and Celebi has made sure that was the case ever since." Cassandra intruded on their conversation partially explaining how Ghetsis was able to travel through time.

"So when we first met... You really had traveled through time... Oh ****... You're an evil time traveler who's in love with me... Well ****." Yume said considering her life choices as Ghetsis grew ever more impatient with her.

"Now that you know who I am do you still refuse to marry me, Yume?"

"Well duh! Never would I marry you of all people! It doesnt matter if you were UN, CNN, ET, or Ghetsis I wouldnt marry someone as dispeciable as you if my own damn life depended on it, and it kinda does! Not only are you the most evil man I've ever met but you're also really really really not my type." Yume said sticking out her tongue at Ghetsis in both a childish and a mocking manner as Ghetsis' anger was close to erupting.

"How could you say such things to me after all of the years that I loved you? Do you have any idea how many years it took for me to make this day happen? I did all of this for you and this is the way you treat me... You completely insolent girl!"

"Yeah... thats totally something that I want my "husband" to say to me. Go away Grandpa, I already have a love of my life and his name is---" Yume said before she was interupted by a onset of screaming that seemed to ring around the entire cave to the jargon of both Ghetsis and Cassandra.

"Uninvited wedding crashers... Great, now how am I gonna be able to use the DNA Splicers? Speaking of which where is your Shadow Triad Ghetsis they were suppose to be here hours ago!" Cassandra yelled begining to become impatient with the amount of time it was taken for her plan to come into fruition.

"Unfortunately I'm not able to control the punctuality of the Shadow Triad they operate on their own time..."

"You're such a useless geezer, Ghetsis. If Colress hadnt just left the alliance between us I would walk out on you right now..." Cassandra remarked as she turned to Kyurem and began to rub and coerce its horns.

"Colress left? Does that mean that he's dissolved Team Plasma? Thats gotta be what it means... If thats the case then the others should be coming after Ghetsis soon enough so I should be saved any second now... Any second now... Any second-" Yume was about to say when suddenly the screaming grew ever closer and Yami and his entire team of Pokemon burst into the room ready to take on Ghetsis.

"Gheeeetsiiiiis! You're not marrying Yume, no matter what! Over my dead body!" Yami shouted at the top of his lungs as Yume watched in awe as her fiance made his way over to her.

"Yami... Y-You were the first one who came for me... Thats gonna mean something."

"Yume, I'm sorry that you've had to go through all of this. No matter what I will make sure that will get out of here together and be able to live our lives with each other peacefully." Yami said attempting to start to untie Yume's restrains when suddenly something comes from behind him and pushes him away.

The something is revealed to be a Toxicroak under the ownership of Ghetsis.

"No one invited the ex-fiance to the wedding... Why have you appeared here to ruin my happiness? Who led you here?!" Ghetsis bellowed as his Toxicroak went in for another attack with Break Break but was quickly stopped by Yami's Dewott's Aqua Jet.

"Of course I wasnt invited, didnt you guys hear me screaming "I object" when I was running?" Yami replied to Ghetsis sarcasticly as his Dewott continued to do hand to hand combat with Ghetsis' Toxicroak.

"Heh heh... He's a funny guy, I like him." Cassandra said reaching into her bag that was firmly wrapped around her shoulder and pulling out some sort of aged book.

"Has it really come to this? Do you really have to use the book now?" Ghetsis asked Cassandra almost pleading with her not use to use the book too early.

"It cant be helped, Ghetsis. Your Pokemon are certainly no match for these two and trust and believe that Yume will find a way out of those restraints now that Yami has arrived... We have no other choice but to use Kyurem against them."

"That would be a waste of Kyurem's power, Cassandra! I have worked far too hard and too long for you to use it against the likes of them!" Ghetsis said dashing over towards her and knocking the book out of her hand with his cane leading to a confrontation betweent the two.

"While they're distracted, Reginald we should hurry and free Yume!" a voice similar to Odessa's yet muffled said coming from somewhere close.

Just then two figures pop up from the ground then hurry over and begin to untie Yume.

"Huh? Reginald?! How did you get here?! And who is this woman?" Yume asked looking over Odessa as she waved a gentle hello and smiled her usual chipper smile.

"Hello, its nice to meet you, my name is Odessa I've heard so much about you from the PokeStar Studio executives and Reginald."

"Odessa? You mean like the famous actress Odessa?!" Yume said about to have a fangirl moment when she snapped back to reality and urged them to hurry and untie her.

"I dont know who either of you are but if Yume is familiar with the both of you I have no other choice but to trust you..." Yami said not exactly paying attention to them as he was more focused on his Dewott's battle against Toxicroak.

"Oh yes, you must be Yami... Prof. Juniper told me to relay this message to you... 'Sorry for not coming to your lazy *** rescue in Opelucid City but we're really busy handling those cocaine snorting executives from PokeStar Studios, peace my *****'." Odessa said relaying everything they said word for word to the shock of Yume and Reginald but not Yami.

"Yeah... That sounds like something Prof. Juniper would say alright..."

"Cassandra, release the book into my custody at this very moment! I order you immedieatly to give it to me now!" Ghetsis said struggling with Cassandra over the book as Cassandra tried her best to keep it in her possession.

"No! No! No! You weren't the one who went all over the world trying to find this book, you shouldnt be the one who controls Kyurem!" Cassandra complained as she held a tight grip on the book, pushed Ghetsis aside and made a break toward Kyurem to protect her.

"Oh crap, they're not distracted anymore and my restraints arent off yet! Dammit!" Yume yelled as Cassandra rubbed Kyurem's horn affectionately to gain its trust.

"Kyurem is my Pokemon... Same as any old Trainer... He will only listen to me." Cassandra said turning to Ghetsis who struggled to get off the ground due to his cane being knocked away from him.

"Damn you, Cassandra... It was my Team Plasma that captured Kyurem... He should be under control..."

"It's the one who holds his Book that shall be his Master, it says so in the legends after all... Kyurem only understands the language that is written in this book and because of that he can only be controlled by this person who has this book." Cassandra remarked as she opened the book and began to flip through the pages.

"So... In order to defeat Cassandra and Ghetsis once and for all we need to take that book..." Yume said thinking of a strategy in her mind as Yami ordered his Dewott to finish off Toxicroak with a Shell Blade and Aqua Jet combo this winning the battle.

"Now... What's going on here? Who is this Cassandra that I keep hearing about?" Yami asked Yume who pointed over to the young woman who stood directly beside Kyurem.

"That's her... Apparently she's the one who came with the idea of "Team Plasma" kinda like the founder and mastermind."

"So she's the mastermind behind Team Plasma... Hmm... I expected her to be in better clothes than rags if that we're the case." Yami commented as he studied her demeanor and character.

"The rags are her choice... We've offered her more than enough alternatives but she refuses to wear anything else... She's an insane woman, to say the least." Ghetsis said crawling on the ground discretly over to his cane in order to gain a hand in the situation when suddenly his cane is frozen solid.

"Come now, Ghetsis. After all these years of knowiing me you know that I'm not foolish enough to just allow you to get this cane back... I know that you programmed some sort of device into it that can control Kyurem, and I'm not going to allow you to use it." Cassandra said closing the Book then walking over to Ghetsis and stepping on his remaining hand with her sandals.

"... This woman... Y-Y-You said her name was... Cassandra?" Reginald asked Yume who looked over at him then finally realized just what was going on.

"Reginald, dont tell me that you think she's your sister Cassandra that disappeared all those years ago." Yume said trying to understand what was going on in Reginald's mind as tears began to stream down his face.

"What has she become? Why is she in league with Ghetsis? Why is she the mastermind behind Team Plasma? None of this makes any sense..." Reginald said slumping down on the ground in practical defeat as he watched his baby sister belittle the man he hated for years.

"Oh, Brother Reginald... I didnt see you there until you started crying like a crybaby, how've you been? The Resistance is treating you nicely I hope." Cassandra said taking a break from stepping on Ghetsis and casually walking over to her older brother.

"Cassandra... Say it isnt so, say it isnt so that after all these years I've spent looking for you--- You we're really one of them..."

"I wish, for your sake that I could say that... But in all honesty, I am 100% a member of Team Plasma if not the founder of the entire organization." Cassandra said crushing both her brothers pride and his heart.

"I dont understand... I've never met you a die in my life and I was introduced to each Team Plasma Admin in my life at one time or another." Odessa said not understanding how she had never met Cassandra before.

"I've been a long journey for a really long time now. A long journey mostly spent gaining information on the legends of the world including those of Zekrom, Reshiram, and Kyurem. And even if I wasnt I doubt we would have ever met regardless, I'm more of the shadowy reclusive boss archetype." Cassandra replied to Odessa jokingly as she walked back over to Kyurem and began to chant something from the Book.

"If you couldnt tell that girl is Crobat **** crazy, she's completely lost her mind during the period that I've known her... I dont know how or why but she's completely changed since I first met her. The only that remains is her twisted mind..." Ghetsis remarked as he sent out hid Hydriegon to lend him assitance in standing up.

"You all dont understand, you've obviously never have understood! Cassandra suffers from schizophrenia! She has ever since she was a little girl! The doctors had her meds for it and everything but when we were taken away to Heretia she was unable to get any of them! She needs help, serious help!" Reginald yelled in anger as he attempted to make a dash for his sister in an attempt to forcefully bring her over to his side when suddenly his entire body began to freeze.

Glacioa...

Suddenly, a large blast of Ice comes from Kyurem and is fired in the direction of everyone except for Cassandra and Ghetsis.

"Never... Ever... Call me crazy! Not even if you're my own damn brother!!" Cassandra screamed as Kyurem felt her anger which caused the cave to become even colder than before freezing everything in the vicinity and making it's Ice attack even stronger.

Yami and the others watch in shock as the Glaciate comes ever closer to them literally frozen in motion to such a degree that they are unable to do anything about it.

Just as all hope seems lost... A voice and an action change the course of destiny...

"Oh God, I really hate whiny basic *****es."

In a single instant a single ember becomes a gigantic flame that takes out Kyurem's Glaciate in a matter of seconds.

"It cant be! It's you! Why do you always come to stop me?! You insolent brats?!" Ghetsis yelled at whomever was the one who stopped Kyurem's attack as everyone turns to see three figures riding Zekrom and Reshiram respectively into the battlefield before them.

"Oh great... More uninvited wedding crashers... I know two of them, but who's the other guy with the other hat?" Cassandra asked Ghetsis who grunted and groaned at the very sight of the three individuals.

"Akira! Darien! And that freak N!"

"Wow... So thats Reshiram and Zekrom... I've never seen them in the flesh before..." Yami said admiring the two Legendary Pokemon completely ignoring the near death experience that he and the others had just had.

"Yo-hoo~ Daddy Ghetsis~ Hope you didnt miss us too much these past two years~" Akira said winking to her former "Father" as she rode gracefully on the back of Reshiram alongside her cousin Darien.

"Hey Ghetsis, remember me? I'm one of the insolent brats who kicked your plasmatic *** 2 years ago!" Darien said with a big smile causing Ghetsis to flare up with rage while N rode Zekrom closer to them without saying a word.

"... Ghetsis... I cant believe what you have done to the people and Pokemon of Unova... And Kyurem--- What you have done to him is unforgivable." N said as Zekrom and Reshiram finally landed in front of Ghetsis and Cassandra respectively.

"Hey now, dont give Ghetsis all of the credit! Kyurem is under my control..." Cassandra commented as Kyurem roared in unison with its Trainers passion.

"I dont know who you are but if you are in league with Ghetsis then you are guilty of the same sins... Harming Pokemon in such a way is simply despicable! The both of you should be utterly ashamed of yourselves!" N exclaimed as Zekrom roared in understanding of its Trainers ideals.

"Oh whatever... Where are the Shadow Triad with those DNA Splicers? We need them in order to complete the operation..." Cassandra complained as Yami dug something out of his pants pocket.

"You mean this?" Yami said holding the DNA Splicers high so that Cassandra could see them, surprising everyone.

"H-How did you get those?! Did you somehow manage to defeat the Shadow Triad?!" Ghetsis questioned not being able to comprehend just how Yami got ahold of the DNA Splicers so easily.

"Well, I was told if I were asked how I got them to say that I battled them until their Pokemon had no breath left in their bodies but in all honesty they just gave it to me."

"Those traitors! How dare they do such a thing to me after all that I've done for those miserable ourphans!" Ghetsis grumbled as his Toxicroak somehow recovered from fainting and swiftly secured the DNA Splicers for Ghetsis.

"Woah, woah, woah! What just happened here?!" Yami asked looking for where the DNA Splicers had disappeared to as Toxicroak quickly handed them over to Ghetsis.

"Excellent work... Its good to know that no matter what you will always be loyal to me, Toxicroak."

"Oh crap... Heh... Hey Ghetsis, now that you have the DNA Splicers and I have Kyurem in my possession do you think we can make up and use the Splicers together?" Cassandra asked attempting to get back on Ghetsis' good side in order to secure the Splicers for herself.

"Unfortunately for you, Cassandra I have realized that you are nothing more than a treacherous mental patient so in turn I will not be having any sort of "alliance" with you." Ghetsis replied to Cassandra while Hydreigon fired a Hyper Beam at her thus knocking the Book out of her hand and into the grips of Toxicroak who soon gave it to Ghetsis.

"Why are we just sitting around and watching this take place? We need to stop them before they return Reshiram, Zekrom, and Kyurem back to the original state and become unstoppable!" Odessa exclaimed as everyone came to their senses and got back into the action.

"Alright, leave getting the Book back to me!" Yami said as his Pokemon followed suit with launching their attacks in unison at both Toxicroak and Hydreigon.

"Now just stay still little lady while I hurry and untie these restraints for you..." Darien explained to Yume as he took a pocketknife from his bag and managed to undo the restraints Yume was in.

"Oh hell yeah! Thanks a bunch, guy with the hat I really appreciate it! Now if you'll excuse me I have an ex who's *** I gotta kick!" Yume said popping up from where she was and dashing off towards Ghetsis to fight alongside Yami.

"Did... She just call me guy with the hat?" Darien asked himself confused on just what Yume was talking about though eventually deciding it was not important and going off to assist Akira.

"Zekrom told me that Kyurem is suffering... I cant allow selfish humans like you to make Pokémon suffer, Ghetsis! And I love Unova as well, its the place that made me notice that there can be harmony between people and Pokémon... It also taught me how to live life as a human. I wont allow you to do anymore damage to this beautiful place!" N shouted at Ghetsis who was literally chuckling at his discontent.

"Excellent, it seems as though the education I provided for you as a child was useful after all... Unfortunately you have used that education that I gave you and completely turned it around on me, N. I raised you as if you were my own son, my own flesh and blood just like your Father would've wanted me to do... Yet, this is what you give me in return, utter disobdience! Nonetheless, I can quell that with a little tough love, given to you by the Original Dragon of Unova! DNA Splicers! I call upon your power!" Ghetsis said lifting the DNA Splicers into the sky as Akira and Darien attempt to stop him from completing the process but are pushed away by Hydreigon's Hyper Beam.

Zekrom and Reshiram suddenly become inanimate and soon turn back into their stone forms then begin to rotate around Kyurem's backside as the DNA Splicers moves itself over towards Kyurem's horns and attaches itself to them. "Oh no... This is what I have feared from the very begining... Ghetsis is bringing back the Original Dragon that was once Reshiram, Zekrom, and Kyurem!" Reginald exclaimed as the two rotating Dragon Stones began to increase their pace around Kyurem.

"If Ghetsis acheives his goal of bringing back the Original Dragon then the entire Unova region is doomed." Odessa said looking on at the conflict unable to do anything as she was not a Pokemon Trainer.

"Oh ****... Ghetsis' Hydreigon got stronger over these past 2 years or something." Akira said rubbing her scalp as she and Darien stood up off the ground after being blown away by Hydreigon.

"No, if I remember correctly it did the same thing 2 years ago..." Darien said dusting himself off as the Dragon Stones started to fuse inside of Kyurem's body.

"Anyways, what are we gonna do? You heard that weird mask guy if the Original Dragon is reborn we wont be able to save Unova or whatever." Akira groaned as the process of fusing the 3 Dragons came ever closer while Darien was deep in thought.

"I dont know yet, give me a minute will ya?" Darien said thinking hard in his head over what they could do to stop the pending tragedy.

Out of nowhere, 3 tennis balls are shot toward the 2 Dragon Stones and the DNA Splicers respectively knocking all 3 of out of rotation.

"Silly you, UN... The second- no, the moment that I was free from my restraints the tables turned for you. Never mess with a girl on her wedding day." Yume said holding her tennis racket firmly in her grasp while Reshiram and Zekrom returned to their original formes.

Once again out of nowhere, Ghetsis' Hydreigon is cut by some sort of blade leading it to free fall along with Ghetsis onto the caves surface.

"Silly you, Ghetsis... The moment you even thought about marrying my fiance, was the moment you should've been prepared to die." Yami said sheathing his blade as Hydreigon gasped for air and Ghetsis struggled to free himself from the Pokemon's massive body as he was stuck underneath it.

"Holy ****, did those two kids just stop Ghetsis all by themselves in a matter of seconds AND did it like total badasses?" Akira asked Darien who could only watch in complete shock of Yami and Yume's skills.

"How... How could this happen... How could I possibly lose to children... AGAIN?!! Let alone the love of my life... Oh God... It hurts..." Ghetsis said as the air in his lungs continued to deplete by each second, Yami walks over to him and puts his hand on Ghetsis' heart.

"Ghetsis... In order for me to help you and not let you die under your own mistake of a Pokémon I'm gonna need to see something... Allow me to look inside of your heart so I can communicate with you." Yami asked Ghetsis who looked him deep in the eyes and fumed with rage.

"LOOK INTO MY HEART?! ARE YOU SOME KIND OF FREAK LIKE N?!"

You Are About To Look Into The Heart And Mind of Ghetsis... Viewers Discretion Advised...

250 Years Ago in a town built in the woods...

ConUxie223

Kalos Trap Queen
Authors Note- Soooo sorry for the month long delay in updates folks, I really planned on updating weeks ago but kept losing track of time... Anyways, I skipped past Ghetsis' backstory just for the sake of time but it will be put up at a more convenient time in the future! Enjoy!

/Live-34
"Boohoo so they just told us some sad Ghetsis sob story and expect us to give a damn? Please. I'm on my way to the Unova now as we speak to retrieve Ghetsis and rip his head off personally!" an Underworld Broker in all pink said to a fellow broker in similar attire as their oddly colored Pokemon roared in the background.

"I cant believe this entire time Ghetsis was really the descendant of a Nobunaga, I feel so betrayed!"

"Now boys, there's no need to feel such harsh emotions when it comes to Ghetsis any longer... Team Plasma has suffered a serious loss, Colress has officially disbanded his portion of the syndicate and Ghetsis is too mentally unstable to possibly stay in control of his. However, Cassandra does remain in the running so we cant say Team Plasma is completely out of the equation..." a feminine voice said via a monitor in the gentlemen's study where the two fellows resided.

"And your point is Madame?"

"My point is that Ghetsis is no longer a contender, so as long as we get rid of Cassandra neither will Team Plasma... Ghetsis is no longer our target, prepare the hunt for Cassandra ASAP." the voice replied to the two fellows as they dropped the call not soon afterward.

"I cant believe this... This is completely unsensible..."

"To think that Ghetsis really had such a past this entire time and no one in the entire world knew."

"I feel a little silly for never suspecting it to begin with."

"This is just--- Wow, how is the world gonna react when this information leaks?"
"Wait, if we had a connection with Ghetsis does that mean that the Government is gonna try harder to track us down now too?"

"People! People! People! Stay worrying and threatning over what was just transcribed to you via the live stream just now! I assure you that the past and present actions of Ghetsis of Team Plasma has no bearing upon any of us! However, take in what you have just heard and let this be a lesson to you! When going for something that is important to you, you must always remember to be true to yourself and never deviate from your desired path! No matter what you must cruise the tide of change and never lose yourself to the alternative you! To lose yourself will cost you more than it cost to lose your normal mortal life, what makes you you is more important than anything else in this world and to lose yourself is the greatest sin! So I usher in these final words on my accord, be you loves be you!" a gigantic man said to the large crowd of people as the events that have befallen Team Plasma continue to play over and over again via the large monitor as the crowd cheers his words in unison.

"Let me go! Let me go! You're not taking me to prison for supporting the beliefs of my Lord Ghetsis!" several Team Plasma grunts bickered as the authorities arrived in the Giant Chasm and began to arrest them for their actions.

"Its a good thing that you called when you did Cheren or else we would have lost these guys completely... Its unfortunate that both Colress and Ghetsis got away though." Officer Jenny remarked as her subordinates continued to arrest the remaining Team Plasma Grunts.

"I had no choice but to let Ghetsis get away, the Shadow Triad appeared out of nowhere after his past was revealed and promised that they would take care of him... N and Yami insisted that we let them do as they please, so I basically had no say in the matter." Cheren replied to Officer Jenny with a hint of dismay himself but with a dash of unusually hopefulness in his tone.

"You sound a bit more cheery than usual, Cheren. Do you know something that I dont know?" Officer Jenny asked Cheren pressing him for answers if he was witholding information from the investigation.

"Fortunately for you and the rest of Unova, the information I'm withholding has more to do with the romantic pursuits of two brats than the fate of the world..." Cheren said as he looked over into the horizon for some apparent reason.

All of a sudden the Green Room that surronded the Unova region is blown to pieces by the powerful Dragon Pokemon accompanying Visper to the shock of both Cheren and Officer Jenny.

"Visper... You arrived so far after the fact that you're actions are clearly notable... What took you so long?" Drayden asked Visper via X-Transceiver as Visper snickered then replied earnestly.

"I didnt expect you all to be done with this conflict so soon so I took my time in getting here to Unova, but looks like the big war everyone was expecting was really a minor conflict after all." Visper replied to Drayden's question snickering to himself silently.

"With the help of non-Unovian outsiders like Clair and Lance we we're able to accomplish a great task in such little time, its thanks to the combined efforts of everyone that Unova is free from Team Plasma's torment." Drayden remarked on the entire situation that had overtaken Unova for the past several years.

"Oh yeah I'm sure Lance was needed in order to solve this situation... Unova has already depended on the week in order to overcome opposition."

"If I remember correctly you once needed the help of Lance in your country as well Visper..." Drayden retorted as Visper inclined not to respond to his comment and instead changed the subject.

"So what ended up happening to Ghetsis? I heard his story while on my way here but then everything started to lose signal... Where'd he go?"

"Ghetsis... Ghetsis got away from us for the final time but even though he's escaped he will almost certainly never bother us again, yes... Measures have been taken to ensure this." Drayden said thinking back on what had occured in the caverns of Giant Chasm after transmission with the outside world was blocked off.

"HOW DARE YOU TELL SUCH A BLASPHEMOUS STORY?!! NONE OF THAT EVER HAPPENED TO ME, YOU FREAK!! YOU CANT READ HEARTS OR MINDS OR ANYTHING OF THE DAMN LIKE!!" Ghetsis bellowed as everyone in the cave looked upon him with a mix of pity and disappointment.

"I- I didnt know that something like that ever befell Ghetsis... I just assumed he was a jerk just to be a jerk." Darien said to himself as Akira looked upon her foster father a way she had never done before.

"Ghetsis... You really are just human, arent you?" Akira said holding back the tears after hearing Ghetsis's life story.

"All this time... Ghetsis--- No, Father... You really were just---" N began to say before he was cut off by the sudden arrival of the Shadow Triad who appeared promptly in front of Ghetsis in all directions.

"Ghetsis has lost his sanity, please... Allow us to take care of him."

"Ghetsis has also lost his will, without that he is a former shell of himself... Please, allow us to ascertain him." Momo asked of everyone who looked at each other then thought about it for a long while until Yami finally chimed in.

"I was able to read Ghetsis's heart and I know you're absolutely right about him losing his will and sanity so... I- No, we all feel that Ghetsis has suffered and will suffer enough without being incarcerated, feel free to take him away as long as you promise he will never bother anyone and I mean anyone ever again!" Yami insisted of the Shadow Triad who agreed to his terms and began to collect Ghetsis and his cane when suddenly Cassandra popped up from her stupor.

"Oh great! Cassandra! We completely forgot about you..."

"Sometimes when I look deep inside of the hearts of others I see a void within my own being. The accursed splinter that causes my writhing emotions to simmer to blacken the boil, to whiten the blood that leaks onto the cornerstones of humanity too unfathomable to touch to unfathomable to perceive, black is blue and white is red... No other colors correlate like these because they are the colors that set the course into the besiege of society. A society that watches as the lonely are forsaken to be perpetual recluse if they do not conform to the universal mindset brought upon them by the harbingers of our society's foundation... Alone in the world is but a phrase, together we stand but alone we fall is a phrase put into action. The fault in our stars are always the one to blame when loneliness befalls the common man but what if you have no one to blame but thy self? Blackened futures and whited past... Lead me into the next world, lead me clearly... Release me but do not let me lose myself." Cassandra mumbled as she made her way out of the cavern apparently losing her mind completely as she took no notice to anyone around her or the events that transpired.

"Should... We go after her?" Yume asked everyone else who looked at each other then over to the "fleeing" Cassandra when her brother finally spoke up.

"Cassandra is no longer part of this world... Not only do I think she has completely lost her mind but I think all of her connections are now closed off with both Colress and Ghetsis being out of her life. She is my sister so she is now my responsibility... She's an adult now so there isnt much I can do to regulate her but as her big brother I'll try my best." Reginald said waving one final goodbye to everyone then literally following closely behind Cassandra.

"So every single Leader of Team Plasma managed to escape in some form of another. Can we say this operation was truly successful? Who's gonna pay for all these injustices? Surely not the Grunts and Admins we manage to detain..." Lance said to his cousin Clair as she tended to the wounds of several NPMC agents.

"I dont think it really matters, Lance. As long as Team Plasma managed to completely dissolve itself we have nothing to worry about... I'm more worried about the aftermath that will occur because of their defeat. I mean, they had more influence than most syndicates of their caliber. It would be foolish not to assume that the Government isnt gonna take immediate action against what has occurred today... The world is gonna have to change once again to make sure "something like this will never happen". I hope you G-Men are ready to enforce hapless laws and regulations on already agitated civilians." Clair said as the NPMC agents were wrapped into bandages and patched up after their long battle with Team Plasma.

"Trust me I'm fearing that as well, Clair. There is no doubt in my mind that the Government will react harshly upon the rest of the world for Team Plasma's misdeeds. As soon as I'm sure everything is secure here in the Unova region I'm gonna go to Hoeen and meet with the only man who will listen to the voice of the little guy." Lance said thinking deeply about what needed to be done in order to protect the safety of the people and not to regulate their human rights.

"Hmmm... So does this mean that the entire "Team Plasma Conflict" is over? Really? Man, what a let down... I feel like I waited 3 years for something big and I'm coming out with something so minuscule." Yume said with a sigh as she returned all of her Pokémon to their Poke-Ball's after restoring their health.

"What did you expect? Some kind of end all war? This is about what they deserve..." Yami said tending to the wounds of his Samurott and Crobat while talking casually with his fiancé.

"Cant help but agree with her though, right Darien? It was a total waste of time coming to Unova after all. You two didnt really need help stopping Team Plasma or Ghetsis." Akira said standing up from off of the ground and dusting herself off making it clear that she was ready to depart from Giant Chasm.

"Yeah... It seems like you two had the situation pretty much under control, we didnt have to come back." Darien said wiping the sweat from his scalp with his hat then returning it to his head.

"And N left immediately after the Shadow Triad took Ghetsis away so its not like I got a nice family reunion with him or anything." Akira grumbled as she released Darien's Bravairy (Porkchop) from its Poke-Ball and climbed on its back.

"Not only that but he took Reshiram with him as well... Something about returning the 2 Dragons to their true resting grounds..." Iris said pondering just what Ghetsis meant as Odessa attempted to sneak away from the rest of the group before she was cut off by Akira's piercing glare.

"And you- Didnt you say that you were N's mother?" Akira questioned Odessa who turned around slowly then attempted to play off a bluff to the best extent.

"Who me? A mother? No way... I most definitely do not have any children or the sort... I'm sorry if I ever said something like that, I'm insane, you see... It was nice meeting you all regardless, this is the most fun I've had--- ever." Odessa said with a warm smile then a final wave goodbye then a dash out of the Giant Chasm to Akira's annoyance.

"Wow... What the ****? She didnt have to lie, its not like I was gonna crucify her or something." Akira said with a rolling of her eyes then a nudge towards Darien who understood clearly.

"Once again it was nice meeting all of you guys, unfortunately we have to attend to some important business so I guess this is goodbye. Thanks again for saving all of us..." Darien said with a respectable bow and warm smile as he shook both Yume and Yami's hands and gave Iris one final hug.

"We should be thanking you guys, if it wasnt for your intervention Yume and I would have lost our lives against Kyurem... Thank you and best wishes you two." Yami said with a final firm handshake with Darien who responded with a toothy smile then departed with Akira on the back of his Bravairy towards new heights.

"So everybody else is gone now... What are you two gonna do now that Team Plasma has been defeated?" Iris asked Yami and Yume who looked at each other briefly then back at her.

"What else are we gonna do? We're gonna earn our last few badges then head towards Vertress City for the Vertress Conference!" Yume said with an unusual amount of enthusiasm over battling in general as Iris giggled to herself.

"Just how many badges do you both have?" Iris asked intrigued on just how long they needed to keep on traveling.

"Hmm... Well I have the Striaton, Virbank, Castelia, Nimbasa, Engine, Wave, Jet, and Legend--- Wait! Thats all 8! I have 8 badges! I can go to the League!" Yami said literally jumping up and down in excitement rattling his broken bones a bit.

"Good for you I guess... I only have Aspertia, Virbank, Castelia, Nimbasa, Mistralton and Driftveil that I stole at the PWT, and that random Striaton badge that Cecillio gave to me." Yume said looking over the badges in her case until she finally realized that she only needed one more in order to enter the league.

"Might I make a suggestion? You should head to the Root Gym in the White Forest, its not too far from here and with that Pignite of yours it should be easy enough to win against the Gym Leader Vinnie." Iris recommended to Yume who agreed that it would be an easy win and dashed off with Yami towards her final Gym battle in the White Forest.

ConUxie223

Kalos Trap Queen
Authors Note- After a year of development and a year of blood, sweat, and tears BW2: Live and Let Die has finally ended its first part! Yume earns her final gym badge! Fierce battles at the Unova League commence! Who will be victorious?! In other news, two of our favorite characters tie the knot and its not Akira and Darien! Enjoy!

/Live- 35

"Chiakli! Finish this with a final Signal Beam!" Akira ordered her Ampharos who obeyed simultaneously and fired a powerful beam at the opposing Trainers Sunflora knocking it out of the battlefield.

"Amazing... Such amazing power... Congratulations, love! With the defeat of my Sunflora that makes you the winner of this battle. I'm more than happy to award you with the Root Badge. On behalf of the White Forest Gym, I wish you the best of luck in the Vertress Conference." Gym Leader Vinnie said with a thumbs up and a smile as he handed Yume her final Gym Badge in order to qualify her for the league.

"Thanks for the battle... This one was actually pretty interesting, I didnt expect the whole Double Battle format at the start and it even made my Pignite faint with your Ludicolo and Glalie combo." Yume said taking the badge and putting it into her badge case.

"No problem, giving you a good battle was the least I could do after you all helped with that Shiftry in the forest fire." Vinnie said giving both Yami and Yume one final hug goodbye then sending them on their way.

"Today was sure a busy today... The sun is about to set even... Maybe we should wait until morning to head on to Vertress City." Yami suggested to Yume who was too pumped and ampt to turn down her voltage.

"No way jose! We're going all the way! Tonight! Yes, yes, yes! Vertress City here we come! Prepare to meet your maker, *****es!" Yume shouted into the sky with all of her might waking up several households across town.

"Fine, fine... Just keep it down, will ya?" Yami pleaded with Yume who lowered her volume but continued to flare up the town with her fiery passion.

2 days later after hours of nonstop traveling...

"W-We finally made it... I could almost cry..." Yami said dropping to his knees as he looked on towards Vertress City steadily into the distance.

"Its so beautiful... Well not really, but all of the blood from the lower portion of my body is gone from all the walking so I'm probably hallucinating..." Yume said dropping to the ground in pain and agony as Yami simply shakes his head.

"I told you we should have taken a break, neither of our bodies are ready for the League now... Thank goodness its in a couple days from now." Yami said with a sigh then looking up towards a sign that read "League June 24th" much to his surprise.

"Wait... Wait... The League is today?! Crap!! How did I not know this?! Come on, Yume stand up! We have to register, quick!" Yami said pulling his finace's arm so hard that it could have possibly come off.

"Yami, what is wrong with you?! Why in the world are you in such a rush to get there all of a sudden?" Yume asked her fiance as she struggled to get free from his determined grip.

"Because I ****ed up! We didnt have a couple days, we have less than a few hours!" Yami replied to his fiance while still tugging her along toward the Registration Center.

"Yami you scattered brained dumb***! Now how did you manage to make a **** up like that?!" Yume questioned her fiance's intelligence as she finally freed herself from his grip and managed to run even faster than him towards the registration center.

"Sorry Joey, unfortunately I cannot allow you to register when the only Pokemon you have on your team are Rattata and Patrat... I dont know what you think the Pokemon League is but this is a professional organization and we do not take kindly to people who try to make a mockery out of us." Nurse Joy said opening her desk drawer and taking out a Poke-Ball that resembled a gun.

"It cant be too professional with you working here..." Joey said taking his Badge case back from the scanner and returning it to his bag.

"Oh no, I dont really work here I'm just filling in for my twin cousin while she takes a 5 day smoke break." Nurse Joy explained to herself as she took Joey's hand and stamped it with the Poke-Ball that resembled a gun reading "NOT PERMITTED".

Suddenly, Yami and Yume burst into the Center front doors splattering glass everywhere.

"Holy ****! I thought all Pokemon Center doors were automatic!" Yami exclaimed as the shards of glass flew across the room.

"Nah not this one... The Pokemon League had to make a few cutbacks so Mr. Goodshow wouldnt have to give up his Farfetch'ed and Lapras hunting sprees." Nurse Joy explained then calling over a Chansey and a Blissey to pick up the shards of glass.

"Sorry about that or whatever Nurse Joy but we really have to register ASAP!" Yume said rushing over to the front desk and taking out her Badge case.

"Now why would I register you two cretins? You two can go to literal hell for breaking my stainless glass doors, better luck next year mother****ers." Nurse Joy said closing the registration booth.

"Now Nurse Joy there's no need to be so rash with these two... They are the two heroes who just saved the Unova region from Team Plasma a few weeks ago." Alder said walking over the glass quickly towards the front desk.

"Alder? Arent you on the run from the International Police or something?" Nurse Joy asked Alder who simply chortled at her question then proceeded to slam down his fist on the front desk.

"I did not come here to talk about me! I came here to see amazing battles from powerful Trainers! Now either you register these two Trainers or else I'll report you to Mr. Goodshow!" Alder yelled at Nurse Joy who suddenly began to shake with fear then responded to his request immedeiatly.

"Wow... He really knows how to put *****es in check..." Yume said looking over at the screen as Nurse Joy registered the two of them.

"So I'm in Group A... While you're in Group C..." Yami said looking over at a larger screen that displayed all of the Trainers and their respective battle groups.

"Its kinda like the PWT in a sense, except most of these Trainers are total noobs." Yume said sounding a bit too cocky for Yami's taste.

"Now Yume, dotn get too big of a head. We're lucky Alder even showed up to help us out... We should be thanking him---" Yami said turning around to thank Alder then realizing he was already gone.

"Anyways, the first round is a single match format with 1 on 1 battles for each Trainer, in the end there should be only 128 people remaining from the 264 we started with. The second round, if you make it... Is 2 on 2 double battles." Nurse Joy said handing the Trainers back their badge cases then literally having Blissey push them out of the Pokemon Center.

"Welcome Trainers and spectators to the annual Unova Vertress Conference! I am your Announcer Riz Sparkman and I will be acting as Master of Ceremonies on behalf of PLA Chairman Charles Goodshow on today! We are excited and pumped for awesome battles and sights! Now lets give a big roar for our contenders!" Sparkman shouted through his microphone at the audience as they roared with excitement and anticipation.

Out of nowhere, Alder appears and takes the microphone from Sparkman.

"To start things off we're gonna begin our first round single battles! Lets give a big round of applause for each our first Group A battlers! Mary Sue and John Doe!" Alder shouted attempting to copy Sparkman's energy but to no avail as Sparkman finally retrieved his microphone and ordered for the battle to begin.

"And Vic Mortgana and his Dunsparce are the winners! They will be advancing to the 2nd round! Are you all ready for the final Group A battle?! I sure am! Lets hear it for Yami and Morgan!" Sparkman exclaimed as the audience cheered and applauded the opposing Trainers.

"Nice to meet you my name is Morgan, I'm from the Sinnoh region and this is my very first Pokemon League conference..." Morgan said casually introducing himself as Yami rolled his eyes and sent out his Samurott.

"Way to much information for someone you're gonna lose to!" Yami said developing a bit of cockiness himself as Morgan started to tear up but instead sent out his Shelgon, Sparkman orders the battle to begin and the two Pokemon begin to face off.

"You're a really mean guy, you know that?! No one has ever been this mean on my journey before! Shelgon, use Zen Headbutt on his Samurott!" Morgan ordered his Shelgon who managed to make a direct hit because of its startling amount of speed.

"Wow... I've never seen a Shelgon that fast before... Samurott! We need to be able to keep up! Use Aqua Jet with a twist!" Yami ordered his Samurott who obeyed immedieatly and went in for a direct Aqua Jet attack that was somehow deflected by Shelgon who went in for an Aerial Ace attack to the surprise of everyone.

"Somehow Shelgon is able to move with uncommon speed! How will Yami react to this?!" Sparkman questioned as Shelgon went in for a devastating unavoidable Aerial Ace attack on Samurott leaving it severely wounded.

"Hey Samurott... This isnt the end! We can still win this!" Yami exclaimed attempting to reach his Samurott's heart as he had done with Lucario and Ghetsis before but instead the unexpected occurs. Samurott begins to disobey Yami and goes into a fit of rage using Hydro Pump after Hydro Pump against Shelgon with all of them being easily evaded.

Suddenly, Shelgon begins to evolve to the astonishment of everyone including his Trainer, into a powerful Salamence.

"Oh my goodness, I cant believe this! Shelgon really evolved into a Salamence! Soooo cool! Salamence, lets finish this! Use Giga Impact on Samurott!" Morgan ordered his Samurott who went in for a direct attack and landed a blow on Samurott thus ending the battle.

"W- W- What?! I lost... But this was the first round... The first match... And I lost? I'm in the Top 264?! What?!"

"And the winner is... Morgan and his newly evolved Salamence, congratulations you two! You deserve it!" Sparkman declared Morgan the winner as he embraced his Salamence in pure glee over his victory as Yami returned his fainted Samurott to its Poke-Ball extremely disappointed in the outcome.

"So that Yami kid lost... What a bummer, I for sure thought that he was gonna get further than the first round at the very least." Darien said chewing on a piece of candy as he sat in the stands watching the battles along with his cousin while the Group B battles also came to a conclusion declaring a Garchomp Trainer named Benga the winner.

"Eh, it was too be expected. Something told me those two had no idea what they we're getting themselves into... I doubt either of them trained before coming here." Akira said recording the battles illegally on her X-Transceiver and discretly stealing pieces of her cousins candy.

"Yeah, I guess you have a point... They should have seen this coming." Darien said digging in his bag for another piece before realizing they were all gone.

"Espeon use Psybeam quickly before Gengar manages to disappear again!" Yume ordered her Espeon in her Group C battle against a Trainer named Kayla and her powerful Gengar.

Just as the Psybeam is about to hit Gengar disappears once again and appears behind Espeon and once again lands a powerful Shadow Ball on her.

"Unfortunately you two are no match for me and my Gengar... You two shouldnt have come here with such inexperience." Kayla mocked Yume and Espeon as her Gengar continued to hit Espeon with devastating Ghost and Poison type moves.

"Oh hell no... Does this ***** think that she's better than me? HA! *****, you have another thing coming! Espeon get up right now! We're not about to let this red-headed ***bag beat us!" Yume said pumping spirit into Espeon as they both became filled with passion launching a powerful Psychic attack upon Gengar thereby easily knocking him out of the battle.

"What in the world?! Since when is that even possible?!" Kayla said running over to her knocked out Gengar concerned over his pain as Yume happily embraced her Espeon because of their unexpected full turn win.

"There she is Remington... Yume Nagisa. After losing her in Nimbasa we've finally been able to catch up with her." Yumi said looking through a set of binoculars at Yume hugging her Espeon tightly in the middle of the battlefield.

"Dont think I'm not still upset about what you did in Nimbasa... I'm really really upset still." Remington said pouting as Yumi rolled her eyes and sent out her Pupitar from its Poke-Ball.

"Anyways, Pupitar I need your assistance. You see that girl out there in the middle of the battlefield? Thats Yume Nagisa, our target. I need you to launch yourself like a target and subdue her while Remington and I go to secure her." Yumi explained to her Pupitar who shook to show that he understood as he prepared to launch itself at the unsuspecting Yume who was still in the middle of the battlefield.

"Why do I get this strange feeling that this plan isnt going to work?" Remington asked himself as Pupitar then launched itself at Yume but instead of hitting its mark it land right in the lap of Akira who is startled by the Pokemon's sudden appearance.

"Gaaaaah! Oh no! Pupitar has been stolen by that girl in the audience!" Yumi yelled as she began to panic over both her plan being ruined and Pupitar's "abduction".

"No... Pupitar just missed its mark and accidentally landed on that girls lap... All we have to do is play it off and go retrieve him." Remington said shaking his head at his partners sudden naive nature then proceeding out towards Akira's location with Yumi following closely behind.

"Weird... This Pupitar literally launched itself onto my lap..." Akira said looking down aimlessly at the Pupitar who seemed to be enjoying itself in a rather strange manner.

"How strange. I didnt even see where it came from..." Darien said observing the Pupitar as it bounced up and down happily on Akira's lap without a care in the world.

"Hey, didnt we encounter a group of Larvitar awhile back? Maybe this little guy is apart of that same group but he evolved while following us." Darien said peering down at the Pupitar and flashbacking on their adventure with a group of Larvitar.

"Thats certainly possible I guess... But he sure is ****ing ugly. Then when he evolves he turns into that big ugly Tyranitar." Akira remarked which caused Pupitar to snap back to reality and hit Akira with multiple Tackle attacks out of spite.

"See... This is why you should've learned by now not insult Pokemon or their evolutions." Darien said with a sigh as Sparkman begun to announce the matchups for the Round 2 battles which would be a 2 on 2 double battle format.

"Yami! Yami! Where are you? Yami? Goodness... How hard is it to find a 16 year old guy at a Pokemon League?" Yume commented as she strolled through the long hallways looking for her fiance to make sure he was okay after his lost before stumbling upon him slumped down in a corner.

"Now explain to me why you're in here all depressed rather than in the stands cheering me on..." Yume said looking down at his level and slightly poking the top of his head with her finger.

"Because I feel like I dont deserve to be here anymore, I lost. I'm ready to leave... I'm such a faliure... I should have never left home to pursue this journey, all these badges I have werent sincerely earned. What have I done on my journey? Nothing." Yami explained his bout of depression to Yume as she begun to understand where he was coming from though she was determined to snap him out of it.

"Yeah, that all sounds bad or whatever but in the end to me it sounds like complete bull****. And sorry to sound like the typical **** wife, but I expect my husband to have more balls than this! You should act more like a man and do what you have to do to preserve those pairs of nuts you have between your legs rather than acting like a woman slumping in a corner over one measly defeat!" Yume barked at Yami who responded with his own set of anger.

"And just whats wrong with a man having emotions?! I'm a person I am just as entitled to my feelings as you are!" Yami yelled back at Yume who rolled her eyes and proceeded to point down at Yami's family jewels.

"Because you're suppose to wear the pants in this marriage! I'm not going to marry a wimp rather or not he has some "feminine" traits or not! You can have emotions just dont let it rule your life!"

"So you're not gonna marry me?!" "Not if you dont get your *** out to those stands and watch your fiance go all the ****ing way to the Championship!" Yume shouted back at Yami who stood completely still looking at her for a moment then replied.

"... Gosh... Is that how our marriage is really gonna be? I might as well take the sewing needle to you now and give you both of my balls."

"I'm glad you finally understand the definition of marriage, Yami." Yume said with a wink as she took him by the arm and urged him through the door where the stands to Stage B led just as her battle was starting to be announced.

"We've seen a lot of amazing battles today, but luckily for us we're not done yet! Please allow me to introduce to you ladies and gentlemen, the one and only Benga from Flocessy Town and Yume Nagisa from Aspertia City! Both of these Trainers have battled long and hard for this moment and I'm sure both of them are ready for a battle of true convictions! Soooo let us begin!" Sparkman declared the battle to begin as Yume took the first step and immedeiatly released her Amapharos and (Yami's) Lucario from their respective Poke-Balls.

"Gah! When did she manage to steal Lucario from me?! Wait... Was that the entire reason she really even came looking for me?!" Yami asked himself unsure of whether his fiance actually cared about him or simply wanted his Lucario.

"Wow... You sure chose an interesting pair of Pokemon, Yume. Now dont be intimidated but I'm the grandson of Alder, the former Champion of Unova!" Benga said blatantly bragging about his family lineage with Alder while Yume stared at him blankly.

"Oh okay... And I should give a ****, why?" Yume asked Benga who was a little blown away by Yume's lack of interest in his grandfather or himself.

"Y-You gotta be kidding... You're obviously hiding your excitement or fear to be battling someone like me. There's no way you're not totally pumped to battle me now after hearing that." Benga said attempting to reassure himself that Yume was hiding her true feelings as she rolled her eyes and sighed.

"Nope not really, to me your just some dirty jungle kid who's grandfather happens to be one of Unova's most notorious perverts." Yume remarked as pretty much everyone in the audience agreed along with Alder himself.

"No way! I've never met someone like you before! This battle... This battle means even more to me now!" Benga shouted sending out his pair of Pokemon to battle against Ampharos and Lucario, revealing his choices to be a twin set of Latios and Latias.

"Soooo cool!~ Benga, who is known for his use of powerful Pokemon has just revealed that he has both Eon Pokemon in his possesion! As most of us should know, the Eon Pokemon are growing more rare to find by the day which makes this quite the rare treat! I cannot wait to see what he has in store for us with them!" Sparkman exclaimed in pure excitement over Benga's unexpected reveal of Latios and Latias.

"Latios and Latias... They're so extremely rare that its said that most of their species is extinct its not a "treat" to see them right now. Its a nightmare..." Darien said with a sigh while the rest of the audience adorned the sight of the two Eon Pokemon with glee.

"Never heard of these two Pokemon before... Oh well. Lucario and Ampharos! Lets do this! Start off the battle with a Dragon Tail and Extreme Speed combination!" Yume ordered the two Pokemon as they both went in for direct attacks upon Latias and Latios with Benga not making a single order to dodge or evade allowing them to make direct hits.

As the smoke clears it is revealed that the two attacks delivered no damage.

"Alright, I'll take this chance to show everyone the true power of the Eon Pokemon! Latias and Latios fire Dragon Pulse and Psychic respectively!" Benga ordered his two Pokemon who responded at that exact moment and fired their moves upon Ampharos and Lucario delivering critical damage upon both.

"Oh no... I didnt expect his Pokemon to be this high level... Alright Ampharos defend Lucario a Thunder Shield technique while you strike from above with Aura Sphere Lucario!" Yume ordered Lucario and Ampharos who followed her orders to the best of their ability with Ampharos using its improvised Thunder Shield technique with a Thunder attack while Lucario went in for the kill with a high powered Aura Sphere when suddenly Latios begins to glide into the air launching directly into Lucario causing him to lose concentration thus dispersing the Aura Sphere giving Latios the chance to defeat it with a close range Fire Blast attack knocking Lucario out of the battle.

"Heh heh... How do you like this dirty jungle kids strategy, Yume?" Benga asked Yume attempting to get to her but to no avail as she had stopped listening instead focusing on how Ampharos could take down both Latias and Latios.

"... I got it! Ampharos, use Signal Beam on both Latios and Latias combined with a Thunder attack!" Yume exclaimed ordering her Pokemon to perform a next to impossible task as Latias went in for the attack beginning to charge up for a direct Hyper Beam attack which spelled trouble for Yume as Ampharos decided to simply fire a Signal Beam attack to keep itself in the battle but to no avail as Latias' Hyper Beam proved to be superior knocking Ampharos out of the battle.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! I--- I mean, we did it!" Benga said running over to his Latias and Latios for an embrace as they stared at him indifferently in regards to their victory.

Meanwhile, Yume returns her Ampharos to its Poke-Ball as well as Lucario proceeds to think to herself for a moment then smirks.

"Oh well... Whats done is done. I got as far as intended I suppose..." Yume said thinking back on all of the adventures that she's had to that point allowing herself to realize that there was no need to be disappointed after such an amazing journey.

"So looks like neither of us was victorious in this league..." Yami said as Yume handed him back Lucario's Poke-Ball in order to hand it over to Nurse Joy.

"Nope, but its whatever... Lesson learned I guess." Yume said handing over her Poke-Balls to Nurse Joy in order for her to heal them just as Alder, Akira, and Darien walked through the mysteriously repaired doors.

"Hey there you two long time no see... We saw what happened in both your matches today." Darien said taking a seat beside Yami as Akira took a seat beside Yume.

"Life must be pretty sucky for you two right about now." Akira remarked as both Yami and Yume looked at one another then shook their heads.

"No not really. We're under the mindset that as long as we have each other we're fine." Yume replied to Akira who was getting sick to her stomach from all the happiness.

"Fail..."

"Heh... We could take a few pointers from these two, huh Akira? They're two friends who care a lot about each other." Darien said as Akira proceeded to backhand him in the face for making the sly remark.

"Oh no, we're not just friends... Yume and I are getting married soon." Yami said which caused both Akira and Darien to jump out of their seats in surprise.

"S-Seriously?! You two are getting married this young?! How old are you 12?" Akira asked Yami and Yume who looked at one another then shrugged.

"Actually, we're both 16 now... We were waiting til after we participated in the League to get married. I guess thats next on our game plan..." Yami remarked as Yume started to think of the most convenient place for them to marry.

"Hmmm... If thats the case, then how about you two get married right here at Pokémon League?" Alder asked the two of them who were taken by surprise from his offer.

"Are- Are you sure thats okay?" Yami asked Alder a bit skeptical on if that was really allowed.

"Certainly it is. Plus, the PLA owes me a couple favors so I'll just cash this one in for you two... Consider this a thank you for saving the Unova region." Alder said proceeding out of the Center in order to go find Charles Goodshow to explain the situation.

"Hey Alder! Wait! We dont have any wedding attire or a wedding cake or anything! Nor do we have an ordained minister!" Akira attempted to shout out to Alder but to no avail as he was already long gone by that point.

"Looks like you two are in quite the dilemma..." a voice said from across the Pokémon Center which called for the attention of four Trainers.

"Eh?! Elesa and Bianca?! What are you guys doing here?" Yami asked the two of them as they approached the group eagerly.

"I want to make it a habit of coming to the Unova League every bi-annual conference and Bianca wanted to tag along this time." Elesa said with her usual confusing smile as Darien and Akira attempted to hide behind Yami and Yume respectively.

"Oh my Buddah'! Akira' and Darien' is' that' you'?! Its' been ages' since' I've seen' you'!" Bianca exclaimed as she ran over to embrace the two of them.

"Crap! *****anca has discovered us! Abort! Abort!" Akira said before Bianca smothered her with hugs then did the same with Darien.

"So you guys know each other... Makes sense I suppose..." Yami said not even needing an explanation on how they knew each other.

"Anyways, the matter at hand is the wedding at hand! Come! There is much that we must do in the next few hours until the League ends!" Elesa said snapping which somehow summoned several of her Gym Trainers who took Yami and Yume by the arms and pulled them off somewhere.

"Houndoom use Fire Blast on Volcarona!" a Trainer ordered his Houndoom as he went in for a direct attack with Fire Blast but was stopped by Volcarona's sudden speed increase due to Quiver Dance then easily defeated with Earthquake.

"And that makes Benga the 2nd annual Vertress Conference Champion!! Everyone give him a standing ovation and a round of applause!! This has been one of the best conferences I have ever seen and he deserved to win it!" Sparkman exclaimed into his microphone as the crowd went into a frenzy and shook the stands with their excitement.

Benga is awarded the trophy for the winning the Vertress Conference by Charles Goodshow and current Unova Champion Iris.

Eventually the closing ceremony takes place with all Trainers who participated being honored onstage minus Yami and Yume who were nowhere to be seen.

Suddenly, the lights in the stadium grow dim and wedding music is blasted throughout the entire city from the stadium.

"Ladies and gentlemen... On behalf of the Pokémon League Association and the former Champion Alder, we are doing a special honoring for two Trainers who have journeyed long and far with each other in order to make a pact with each other to seal their fates with each other once and for all. We are honored to witness this union upon us, everyone, if it isnt too much trouble please remain seated and witness it with us." Sparkman announced as the lights began to glow fluorescently over the stage as the doors leading to the Eastern lobby opened with a young man in a black tuxedo entering the stadium with a barrage of rose petals being spread around his feet by multiple Roselia and Roserade in the background as the lights move to the center of the stage where a certain Nurse Joy stood as the ordained minister.

Meanwhile, entering from the Western lobby a beautiful young woman with a white dress and white veil entered the stadium with a Roselia following close behind throwing flowers around her feet as they steadily approached the stage.

When they both make it to the stage they are left staring at one another, the young man takes notice of the young womans beauty and eagerly lifts her veil, revealing the beautiful young woman to be none other than Yume who looks deep within the young mans eyes revealing him to be Yami.

"Sorry about all the makeup, they let Bianca in the room with me... She made me look like a trashy *****." Yami said to Yume removing his hands from her veil.

"Its okay... I like men who keep themselves." Yume said rubbing Yami's face and removing a large amount of makeup getting it on her hand.

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to see these two underage kids get married in the sign of God (Arceus) and in the face of complete strangers who could care less about this to join this possible former prostitute and this closet case together in holy matrimony, which should not be commended among all men; and therefore- is not by any to be entered without PROPER direction but whatever... Into this holy state these two wanna get married or something like that, if anyone doesnt want them to be married please speak your mind now or forever be silenced---"

"Yume! Noooo! Dont marry that man! No! No! No! Yami is not your mate! You belong with me! Me!" both Cecillio and Yame bickered in Prof. Juniper's laboratory in Nuvema Town in unison before Cincinno hit them both on the heads to silence them.

"Yume... Please tell me this is some kind of joke..." Yume's father Coby said in his office dropping his coffee cup in shock causing millions of pieces of glass to fall on the ground.

"Really? No one is gonna break this **** up? Ugh, fine. Marriage is the union of husband and wife in heart, body, and mind or whatever blah blah blah, moral code blah blah blah celebration of love and commitment blah blah blah, yadda yadda yadda- Who gives this **** away to this man? Nobody? Cool. Marriage is an act of faith blah blah blah... Exchange vows now or I'm gonna talk in the next five seconds..." Nurse Joy said literally timing them on her stopwatch as Yami begun his vows.

"Yume you are the most special---"

"Times up! Lets get to the good part! Yami, do you wanna CUFF this HOE and make her your unlawfully impudent wedded wife?" Nurse Joy asked Yami who was still in shock that he stopped he well sequenced vows but then came back.

"Yes, yes I do..." Yami said looking deep within Yume's eyes as Nurse Joy prepared to ask her the same thing.

"Yume Nagisa, do you wanna CUFF this ***** *** dude and make him your unlawfully wedded husband?"

"... Sure why not." Yume shrugged as everyone in the crowd watched in awe.

"Then I now pronounce you underage husband and jailbait wife." Nurse Joy said closing her bible then walking off-stage as Yami and Yume went in for a mutual embrace and finally shared a kiss with one another creating fanfare in the stadium. Just then fireworks go off outside as a sign of new beginnings and chance as everyone applauds the marriage between Yami and Yume with Yami and Yume's Pokémon applauding the marriage as well.

"Yume... Lets rock this world together..."

"Totally."

Somewhere in the Unova region close to Vertress City...

"Even now they dont notice me... I'm so invisible to them... No one ever sees more anymore... All they ever see is the ones whose lights shine the brightest. Lights that shine through the black and expose the white... Even now--- the only one I have is that nursery rhyme mother used to tell me... Yeah, that one about hearts and minds and light and darkness--- What? What do you mean X and Y? What the hell does that mean?"

ConUxie223

Kalos Trap Queen
Authors Note- Are you folks ready for an unexpected twist?! BW2-Live and Let Die has ended but 2 new stories come in its place! BW2- Live and Die For Another Day has come as a sequel to the former! And it just so happens to lead into the next installment Pokémon Heroes XY! Enjoy!

/Day- 1
"Welcome to the Unova League Champion's Plateau young Benga... Your grandfather has told us so very much about you. It is an honor and a privilege to be able to once again battle against someone of Alder's bloodline." Caitlin said to Benga as he made his way to her specialized battlefield, Caitlin uses her psychic abilities to release her Pokemon partner Gothitelle to battle.

"The man outside told me todays battle would be a 2 on 2... Yesterday me and Marshal had a full battle so this is a bit disappointing." Benga said with a sigh as he continued to make his way up to Caitlin sending out his Volcarona when he finally made it.

"Oh yes... I heard the battle about that battle... Your Garchomp and Marshal's Mienshao came to powerful blows, unfortunately I am not nearly as experienced as Marshal when it comes to Full Battles. But I hope this battle will satisfy you!" Caitlin said flaring up with some passion as Volcarona and Gothitelle prepared to go against one another in a heated battle with Volcarona starting with a Fire Blast and Gothitelle with a Psybeam.

"So how long do you guys think you'll be staying here with us?" Akira said pouring some more coffee into her mug at the table as everyone gathered around to eat the breakfast Darien had prepared.

"Well we're not really particularly sure but since you guys invited us and all we dont want to impose." Yami said feeding his newly wedded wife a stack of Seedot shaped pancakes as Darien shook his head and taking a seat at the table as well.

"Its exactly as you said, we invited here to stay with us... We dont really mind the company, do we Akira?" Darien asked Akira who was too busy eating the breakfast to stop and answer his question.

"... Well if you say so... Nuvema Town has been great so far. So many nice people such as yourselves and its so calm and mellow. Unlike Aspertia City..." Yami said thinking back on his hometown and all of the different problems that were scattered around the city.

"Eh, its alright. Its nice to come back here in between our adventures, right Akira?" Darien asked his cousin once again with the same chomping reply.

"Oh, I wasnt aware that you guys were going on adventures. I hope we're not stopping your progress by staying here." Yami said worried that they're intrusion might have postponed their journey.

"Oh no no no... Actually quite the contrary we're inhibiting our own adventures. We wanted to take an extended vacation before we headed back out into the "real world"." Darien replied to Yami's comment as he finally started to enjoy his own breakfast.

"Hmm... The way you talk you make it sound like you guys are some kind of foreign affairs agents or something." Yume said attempting to get some answers out of the two but instead received a chortle from the two.

"Well this homo here used to be a spy but no anymore... Currently we're classified as terrorist with a boat." Akira said wiping her face off with a paper towel after literally devouring her breakfast.

"...Seriously? You guys are terrorist?" Yume asked concerned for her safety and over what she had just eaten.

"Akira, will you stop trying to scare them? We're not terrorist... We just get in trouble sometimes while going on adventures is all." Darien said attempting to reassure them that they were not any sort of criminals.

"So what would you say you are Darien?" Yami asked trying to get a precise answer out of them to make sure of their legitimacy.

"We're two traveling Trainers who arent quite sure why we're traveling..." Darien said with another sip of his coffee as Akira rolled her eyes and proceeded to stand up from the table.

"Well first things first anyways... Professor Juniper came over earlier and told us to come to her lab ASAP." Akira said grabbing her winter coat from the coat rack then opening up the door about to walk out.

"Wait what? Professor Juniper came all the way here herself to invite us to her lab? Are you sure this isnt some ploy to murder us?" Darien asked standing up from the table a bit concerned over Professor Juniper.

"Well she did have that creepy murderous smile on her face that she gets when she's marinating her victims. But something tells me she has a different motive for inviting us over...".

"Volcarona use Fire Blast on Gothitelle, quickly to make sure that she doesnt recover!" Benga ordered his Pokemon who fired the attack immediately to make sure that it completed the demand accurately, however Gothitelle manages to avoid the attack and hits Volcarona hard with a Thunderbolt attack.

"I've noticed that you've refrained from using any noteworthy Bug type attacks other than Quiver Dance... Could this mean that you have no offensive Bug type attacks to use?" Caitlin questioned Benga who did not respond to the question and instead ordered Volcarona back into his Poke-Ball, sending out Latios as replacement.

"Volcarona seemed tired... And I may need him a bit later. Bare with me, Latios." Benga asked of his Latios who responded with a mild tempered growl then went in for a direct attack on Gothitelle though he was quickly evaded.

"I had heard that you collected both Latias and Latios but I assumed it was simply a rumor... Its nice to know I was wrong. Gothitelle! Use Ice Beam!" Caitlin ordered her Gothitelle firing an impressive attack at Latios that hit the Pokemon directly causing critical damage.

Suddenly, snow begins to fall around the room eventually covering the room in its own private winter wonderland to the shock of both Benga and Caitlin.

"D-Dont tell me that your Gothitelle's Ice Beam did all this... This is insane..." Benga said having to make sure his feet didnt sink into the ground as Caitlin attempted to keep her cool despite the situation.

"N-No way... My Gothitelle maybe powerful but there's no way this is its doing... There's some sort of weather phenomenon happening in my battle arena." Caitlin said looking up at the ceiling which was still enclosed.

"Uyuyuyu... Pardon me... It seems like these days I cant go anywhere without it snowing..."

"Who said that?! Who's there?! Show yourself!" Caitlin called out to whoever had unexpectedly appeared in her battle arena as Benga and Latios stood by prepared to battle at any given time.

"Zahuhahahahaha! Mune's Snow Effect never ceases to amaze I see! Its a good thing that we were the first ones to invade this hell hole, eh Mune?!" another voice exclaimed from the distance causing Caitlin to lose even more control over her temper.

"Just who the hell are you people?!"

"We are the voice of the world that is shrouded by the public... Our actions change with the tides of the times..." ??? remarked appearing out of nowhere behind Caitlin and placing a gun inches away from the back of her head.

"We are the movers are the time and the harbingers of fate, led only be the guiding light that turns the world." ??? said appearing on the back of a strangely colored Pidgeot before making their descent down onto the battlefield.

"We are journeymen who seek radical change with the forcing of imperative conformity!" Goku said from outside the Pokemon League before unsheathing his katana and slicing down the roofs of each Elite Four members domains to the shock of each of them.

"We are the dream believers~ And the scum of the Earth~" ??? said walking with a limp toward Shauntal's battlefield much to her surprise.

"Zahuhahahahaha! We are the generation with the epithet "Blank"! We live and thrive upon the changing of eras and of times! Zahuhahahaha!" Devon roared with laughter a wave of black mass suddenly sprang up from beyond the borders the Pokemon League making its way towards them.

"Uyuyuyuy... Soon the secrets behind the Entralink will be revealed to us..." Mune said turning from her "icy" form to her "fire" form in order to fight evenly with Grimsley who had come out of his domain to fight her.

"As you can see the facility has been running great these past 2 years... The Pokemon mortality rate is at a record high! I've never been so impressed with my assistants failure to care for another living being before. We havent had this many deaths since I sacrificed all those Pokemon to give birth to Oshawott." Professor Juniper said taking a pen from her pocket and taking down notes of the Pokemon's behavior which was the usual genocide of the weaker species.

"You're still just as much of a cold hearted ***** as you were 2 years ago." Akira said not surprised in the slightest over Proffesor Juniper's lack of change over the past 2 years.

"**** I dont even know which one of the brats you are... Are you the orphaned Asian girl or the retarded hillbilly one?" Professor Juniper said literally not knowing the difference between Bianca and Akira.

"How dare you--- Compare me to *****ana in such a way!" Akira said utterly insulted by Professor Juniper's accusations when suddenly her hand is kissed almost passionately.

"Ah love... Holds me so deep within its grasp~ I ask for release but it hears me not~! Oh unyielding love~ Please allow me to do this young woman justice, and make her mine~" Cecillio said holding out roses and chocolate to Akira who was otherwise disinterested, taking the chocolate however.

"Who the **** is this?" Akira asked Professor Juniper as she shrugged.

"I have no clue... He's followed me back here after the Team Plasma incident talking about how much of a hot milf I was." Professor Juniper replied to Akira's question as Cecillio was soon joined by Yame.

"Thats a lie! She almost had us arrested saying we were members of Team Plasma for no reason! Then she said the only way we could earn our freedom was to work for her for the rest of our lives!" Yame refuted Professor Juniper's statement with his own more trustworthy one.

"Actually I was just referring to you in that matter... Cecillio is free to go whenever." Professor Juniper said not really caring about Cecillio in that respect.

"... Anyways... We have friends waiting for us back at the house so we cant stay long... Why did you call us over here?" Darien asked Professor Juniper attempting to get right to the point.

"Oh yes, that... I have a proposition for you two and it involves the most highest level of skill possible." Professor Juniper remarked attempting to make the moment more suspenseful than it needed to be.

"Just spit it out already!"

"Fine, killjoy. The proposition is this... An old flame of mine has recently discovered some information that is very important for my research. Because of our history however, I have no way of going to collect this research myself... Thats where you two come into play. I need the two of you to go to a place known as the Nature Preserve and steal the information right from under their noses. Do you think you can do it?" Professor Juniper asked Akira and Darien who looked at each other then shrugged.

"Sure, why not? What do we get out of it?" Akira asked Professor Juniper who snickered for awhile then returned to her normal stoic self.

"An all expense paid trip one of the worlds most luxurious tourist destinations! Complete with a cruise for your trip there and back!" Professor Juniper explained having Yame present them with brochures on both the island and the cruise.

"Hmmm... We just got off a cruise not too long ago... Do you wanna do it, Akira?" Darien asked his cousin a little disinterested in the entire ordeal.

"Eh... Maybe if we invite along Yami and Yume we can have a better time... Maybe..." Akira said thinking that they could use some sort of vacation again.

"Y-Yume?! Two of the most beautiful girls I know on a cruise ship together?! Yes yes yes!~ Professor Juniper, this is where I take my leave... Thank you for all of the experience with killing- I mean working with Pokemon, I'll be sure to take those Pokemon recipes you gave me into consideration." Cecillio said ripping his lab coat off and returning to his original attire to symbolize his departure from Pokemon research.

"You know Yume is married now, right?" Professor Juniper asked Cecillio who responded with a sudden burst of anger.

"I'm plently aware!! Thats why I'm going to make this "vacation" Operation: Get Yume Back From That Emo Weirdo Yami!" Cecillio exclaimed as the "burning flames of love and passion" engulfed his body.

"Yeah, yeah whatever... I guess you can have Yume if you somehow manage to get her... I dont think we're gonna work out." Yame said still thinking that Yume and him had some sort of relationship going on.

"So I guess that means we're going to this Nature Preserve place after all." Darien said with a sigh wishing that he could have spent a little more time in his hometown.

"...Mune... How much longer are you going to take?! It wont be long before the Champion Iris arrives here and ascertains the situation! I dont have time to deal with any Champions today!" Devon barked at Mune who steadily continued to attempt to decipher the code written within the walls of the Hall of Fame in accordance to the Entralink.

"If you could be just a little more quieter I would be done quicker..." Mune responded to Devon in her usual cold manner which caused him to cringe but shut up due to the weight of desires.

" Nothing... There's absolutely nothing connecting the Entralink to the Pokémon League here... All that research we accumulated over the past 2 years were for nothing... We're going to have to move on to Phase B and attempt to comprehend the history at a later point in time." Mune said to Devon who was visibly upset but soon simmered down a bit when he realized what she meant.

"Zahuhahahahaha! Its about time! Finally, lets make our way towards the Nature Preserve!"

ConUxie223

Kalos Trap Queen
Authors Note- Bonjour! Haven't posted in awhile due to personal issues involving Ferguson and finals... But after a month I have returned! Are you guys ready for the Nature Preserve arc?! Geoff returns! Who is this mysterious Captain Matt?! And from now on I will doing a "cover story" each update soooo enjoy!

Cover Story 1: Nagrui's New Life In The Wilderness- Gorman discovers a woman's body in the woods... Is this Colress's Nagruichiki?!

/ Day-2

"Thank you again for inviting us on this vacation with you guys to the Nature Preserve... Yume and I were unable to afford a honeymoon because we spent all our money on our journey." Yami said sounding a little pessimistic over Yume spending all their money on frivilous things throughout their journey.

"Yeah, yeah there you go blaming me for everything again... Who's the one who invested in Join Avenue then gave ownership over to Lance?" Yume asked Yami who rolled his eyes and prompted to change the subject as Darien took the cue.

"Well its great that we get to vacation with our new friends... After that Team Plasma ordeal we went through it will be nice to kick back and relax." Darien said looking over the coastline from the Pokemon Center that sat upon a hill above the port.
"Eh... As long as this ship isnt like the last one we should be able to relax..." Akira remarked remembering the experience that they had just gone through on their way back to Unova.

"What do you mean?" Yami asked Akira curious on what she was referring to. "Well the cruise we were on was actually a hub for the Naval Forces... Long story short we were surrounded by hundreds of navy ships blah blah blah." Akira said making no reasonable sense at all so Darien answered for her.

"We were tricked to get aboard a ship that was actually a Navy intelliegence unit hub and they planned to bring us back to the Government HQ by force but we narrowly escaped and made it back here safely." Darien said clarifying what his cousin was referring to to the best of his ability.

"Oh... Okay... That totally doesnt make you guys sound like international criminals at all..." Yami said moving Yume closer to him just in case.

"Nah, like I said we're heroes dude! We go around the world having adventures and saving the day!" Darien reasserted his point that he made earlier as Yami and Yume continued to ponder if he was telling the truth or not.

"Hey hey hey! Our cruise ship is on the horizon!" Cecillio said bursting through the Pokemon Center doors and quickly pointing outside to the large cruiseship approaching the coast.

"So thats the S.S. Tidal? I heard that its infamous in the Hoenn region..." Darien said looking over a brochure of the ships qualities and attributes.

"Okay... Now before we forget like last time. You do have our tickets dont you, Darien?" Akira asked her cousin not wanting to repeat a prior situation.

"Tickets? Do we need tickets? I never got tickets..." Darien said reading through the brochure and looking to see where it said something about tickets.

"You moron! Of course we need tickets! Did Professor Juniper not give you any?!" Akira berated her cousin who started to look all over his Key Item department of his bag for any tickets.

"Hahahahahahaha!" a sudden manical laugh chuckled causing everyone in the group to turn around and see a short yet pristigous man laughing at their current situation.

"Ah... Its nice to see your enemies having a hard time..." the man said laughing once more before starting and stopping several more times.

"It couldnt be... Geoff?! What are you doing here in Undella Town?! Wait, more importantly... Didnt I kill you in that avalanche on Spiral Mountain?!" Darien questioned Geoff's sudden appearance and proposed immortality.

"Eh... You know what they say cant keep a good thing down."

"That is not a reasonable answer for either of those two questions!" Darien exclaimed as Geoff totally bypassed his comment and turned his attention to the others.

"I couldnt help but overhear your predicament and despite my heart now being frozen solid due to the actions of a young wipper snapper bastard named Darien I feel empathy for you mundane children..." Geoff said taking off his hat and revealing several tickets for a cruise scheduled to leave in a few hours from now.

"Woah! Are you really giving these to us for no reason?!" Yami asked looking over the tickets to make sure they were legit.

"I dont have any need for all of them, all of my friends are dead." "Thats a really really good point- a dark point but a good one..." Yume remarked as the S.S. Tidal finally made it to the port.

"Well thats my cue to leave then... It was nice seeing you all, even you murderer." Geoff said bowing politely to everyone before exiting out of the Pokemon Center.

"Wow Darien what is your vendetta against that nice old man? He just gave us free tickets for no reason other than his own altruistic pleasure! You're probably just a terrible person..." Akira said to her cousin who shook his head furiously at her comment.

"Altruistic my ***! There must be some sort of catch with these tickets! I know there is!" Darien exclaimed not being able to trust Geoff for a single second after everything that he had done.

"Yeah yeah... Whatever you say hater." Cecillio said taking a seat while he waited on the ship to arrive.
"Hmmm... Maybe Darien has a point... I have a truly bad feeling about this whole thing..." Yume said looking over the ticket once more and getting an uneasy feeling in her stomach.

A few hours later...

"Where does the ticket say the ship is docked at again?" Cecillio asked Yami who looked over the ticket again concerned.

"It says its suppose to be right around here... But I dont see any cruise ship in sight... All I see is that old looking ship a little ways from here." Yami said confused on where the cruise ship they were suppose to get on was.

"It says this is the S.S. Rainwater... And the ticket says S.S. Rainwater... So that must mean---" Yume said before being cut off by everyones immedieate disapproval.

"Are you freaking kidding me?! Is this really the S.S. Rainwater?!" Yami said not believing his eyes as they all gazed upon the rundown and leaky ship before them.

Suddenly, someone comes out to the deck of the ship and pours some sort of green liquid into the sea before looking over at Darien and the others.

"Eh?! Oh I know who you must all be! You be those seafaring Trainers that Geoff gave those tickets to! Yes, you must be!" the sailor said going back inside the ship for a brief moment before returning with a very large tanned man who appeared to be the Captain.

"Hey hey hey! You guys must be the brats- er, fellows Geoff mentioned earlier! Well aint this a momentous occasion, you guys are the first people to take a voyage upon our S.S. Rainwater. My name is Captain Matt, the captain of this here vessel." Captain Matt said as several sailors came out from inside the ship and urged Darien and the others onboard literally pushing them inside.

"We hope you all enjoy your stay on our luxury cruise the S.S. Rainwater! Please make yourselves at home! Or, wait... Is that right? I dont know. Do whatever." one of the sailors said pushing Darien and the gang into an isolated room aboard the ship then quickly locking the door behind him.

"Um... Is it apparent to anyone else that we've basically been abducted?!" Yami asked pounding on the door as the others looked around the room to examine their current situation.

"Yes... It would seem you're right Yami... We have definently been abducted." Akira said looking at the bars that covered both the windows and the room next to theirs.

"So yeah... Looks like Geoff might have tricked us... Or something..." Yume said as everyone tried their best not to look Darien's way.

"I told you guys he was a no good liar! This is the type of crap that he always pulls! I'm surprised I didnt see this entire situation coming... Its just too predictable." Darien said slumping down in a corner in complete defeat as the others tried to think of a way to escape.

"Hmm... Looks like we're in quite the predicament because of our trusting natures... Maybe we should show these sailors what it means to break our trust." Cecillio said taking a Poke-Ball from his pocket then releasing the Pokemon from inside it revealing it to be Roselia.

"And just what the hell is that Weed Pokemon gonna do?"

"I think you're confusing my beautiful Roselia for a Gloom... My Flower Pokemon here is gonna bust us outta this joint--- Roselia! Use Solarbeam on the door!" Cecillio ordered his Roselia to fire upon the door which it did without a single moments hesitation thereby breaking down the door and allowing everyone to dash outside of the room quickly.

"Okay, now that we're out what are we gonna do?! The ship has already left the port its not like we can just jump into the freezing sea and expect to live..." Akira remarked realizing the delicacy of the situation as the others started to think of solutions.

"The only way we're possibly gonna make it off this vessel alive is if we take it over from those crooked sailors and guide it safely to a nearby port." Yami said ascertaining the situation and realizing what was truly necessary in order to make it off the ship with their lives.

"Then lets go kick their asses and take this ship!" Akira said rallying the others as they all agreed then headed towards the Captains quarters.

"I cant believe our luck... According to these reports from our Unit in Olivine City in Johto... 2 of those brats that we captured are international terrorist who the Navy and Armed Forces have been trying to hunt down for half a year." a sailor reported to Captain Matt who was busy flexing his muscles to pay any kind of attention as to what he was saying.

"Is that so? Good to know... Cool cool bro..." Matt said looking directly at his own reflection the entire time never taking his eyes off himself.

"If we get involved with them we could get into deep **** with the Navy sir... And we dont need Theodore on our tail again." another sailor remarked as Matt stopped looking at himself for a brief moment and attempted to ascertain the situation.

"So what you're saying is that we better cut the kids off before the Naval Forces come after us for being in possesion of them?" Matt asked the two sailors who looked at each other then nodded slowly.

"Y-yes sir... Basically..."

"Alright then, one of you retrieve the brats from their room then bring them here so I can steal their Pokemon then kick them overboard." Matt ordered one of the sailors as one quickly saluted his order then started out of the Quarters before being kicked back into the room by an unknown assilant.

"Oh no... Dont tell me you were about to come and get us for dinner... Sorry but all I have an appetite for is a serious *** kicking!" Darien said trying to sound cool but failing utterly.

"No Darien... Just... No... Anyways! Listen you ****** of the sea! Either you surrender this here vessel over to us or you're in for the worst *** beating of your semen filled lifetimes!" Akira said almost burning with anger as she sent her Seperior out to back up her point.

"Aaaaaah! Not another Seperior Trainer! I cant handle the trauma! No! No! No!" one of the sailors said crawling into a corner then rolling himself into a fetal position.

"Um... That was weird but okay... One down 6 more to go..." Yume said sending out her Ampharos to battle with the remaining Sailors and Matt.

"Woah there little peoples is it violence really necessary right now? All we were trying to do was give you all a little alone time... We're not bad people. Honest." Matt attempted to reassure Darien and the others before he discretly sent out his Sharpedo who silently dived into a hole beside Matt then almost instantly popped out from below Darien and Yume with a powerful Crunch attack.

"Aaaaaaah! Son of a *****! Where did he come from?!" Yami said leaping towards Yume in order to protect her from Sharpedo's Crunch attack.

"Good boy Sharpedo! You remembered the Attack Formation perfectly just like me and Big Bro taught you! Now... Use Hydro Pump and finish off these pipsqueaks!" Matt ordered his Sharpedo who responded immedieatly and shot a heaping amount of water towards Darien and the others before being deflected by Darien's Emboar's Flamethrower.

"Sorry pal but there's no way I'm gonna lose to the likes of you... I've taken down entire crime syndicates before." Darien replied to Matt's prior statement as his Emboar and Sharpedo began to duke it out with their attacks before Emboar won with its Brick Break attack.

"Grrrrr! THIS CANT BE RIGHT!! How do we keep losing to kids?! I've been training so hard these past 2 years... Not just myself but my Pokemon as well..." Matt said depressed over constantly losing to those whom he deemed weaker than him.
"Maybe you should stop underestimating people just because of their ages!" Yami reprimanded Matt who almost burst with anger when hearing his opinion on his behavior.

"Why you little! You have no right to talk to me that way! I used to be an Admin of Team Aqua!"

"Team Aqua? What the hell is that? It sounds like something you should wear if you have a heavy flow..." Akira remarked on the name of the team that Matt used to be apart of.

"Hey! Dont ever talk bad on Team Aqua! We used to be the greatest! Before---" one of the Sailors was about to say when suddenly the entire ship started to shake uncontrollably and a loud noise began to resound from outside the vessel.

Everyone runs outside to see what is going on and are shocked to see a giant battleship rising from out of the sea.

"What the actual hell?!"

"Holy crap! This cant be real! Is this a Navy battleship or something?!"

"I knew having those brats onboard the ship would bring the Navy! Now we're all doomed!"

"No... This isnt a Naval battleship... Far from it... It looks more like a pirate ship to be honest." Akira said taking note of the design and exterior of the ship that seemed to correlate with general pirate ships that she had seen before.

"Oh yeaaaaah baby~! I know just what that is! Hahahahahaha! Oh yes yes yes! Listen up little bros! Our day of destiny has arrived! The 2 years and 3 days of training that was executively ordered to us by Big Bro is finally over! We're- No, all of Team Aqua is finally making a true comeback!" Matt said literally jumping from off the dock of the S.S. Rainwater to the dock of the battleship.

"R-really?! Thats our new ship?!"

"I cant believe it... Archie really went all out this time around... Maybe things will go differently now."

"Come on you guys, what are you waiting for?! Get onboard now!" Matt shouted down to his men who looked at each other then shrugged and followed suit in jumping from the S.S. Rainwater's deck to the battleship.

"Soooo... Are we really just gonna let them get away like this? Like seriously..." Yume said looking at the others who were still in awe of the giant battleship before them.

"If what they say is true about this being Team Aqua's battleship and their allies of theirs... We might not want to get into further conflict with them. Hopefully they just leave us alone and go along their way..." Darien said hoping to resolving the situation with as little casualities on their side as possible.

"Yeah for once I agree with my cousin we need to let them go, no need for unecessary conflict this time around." Akira said with a sigh of relief that they did not have to get into a battle with all of Team Aqua.

"...Hey... Why does it look like... They're pointing their cannons this way?" Cecillio asked the others as his Roselia begin to shudder in fear as the cannons adjusted to the direction of the S.S. Rainwater.

"HEY!! BRATS!! Consider this a bon voyage to both that crappy ship of ours and to your meaningless lives! Thank you for riding with us, have a blast in the eternity that is hell!" Matt shouted from somewhere aboard the battleship as the cannons were loaded by several Team Aqua members aboard the ship then shot directly at the S.S. Rainwater.

"OH CRAP!!!" everyone aboard the S.S. Rainwater screamed in unison as the multiple cannonballs hit the already barely functional ship thus demolishing it almost instantly in the process.

"I never thought I would die at sea... I... I always imagined myself dying with the people I love... And I hate you guys... So ****ing much..." Akira said descending deeper into the freezing sea as Darien and the others suffered the same fate.

A few moments before they all drown they are rescued by an unknown individual and a group of Gyarados.

"Well well well looks like the folks Professor Juniper sent to see us had a bad time you guys... I hope they're not dead, we dont need anymore bad publicity on this island after you guys ate those reporters..." a man in scuba diving gear remarked on the current situation as the Gyarados roared causing Akira and the others to wake up almost instantly.

"Aaaaaaah! Is this Hell?! Why does Hell have a beach?! Was Footloose right after all?!" Yume questioned everything she was seen before she turned around and saw the terrifying group of Gyarados behind her.

"Holy crap! Where are we?! How did we get here?! Who are you?! And why are these Gyarados here?!" Darien asked the man in the scuba diving gear as he chuckled then replied shortly after.

"To answer your first question you're at the Nature Preserve... I'll explain everything else when we make it to my laboratory."

"Zahuhahahaha! Mune... Correct me if I'm wrong but in the distance over there... Isnt that Team Aqua's jollyroger?" Devon asked Mune who giggled then replied to him to the best of her ability.

"Uyuyuyu... I personally have never come across them before so I cant be 100% sure... But if I remember correctly that is indeed the Mark of Alpha that they don... Uyuyuyu..." Mune replied to Devon's question with her usual giggle in tow.

"Zahuhahahaha! Alright then, lets ignore them for now... We have a much bigger mission to accomplish anyways. The Nature Preserve shouldnt be much further from here... After we're done there, we can cause as much havoc as we want! Zahuhahahaha!" Devon yelled and chuckled at the same exact time while his companions cheered him on.

"Yes... The Nature Preserve or better known as Luciabasa... It contains vital information on TM and HM research..." Mune said looking at the map of the island and gripping it tightly.

ConUxie223

Kalos Trap Queen
Authors Note: The dead has arisen! I have returned with a renewed passion for the Pokemon Heroes series! For any who's still interested in it, I reward you with a chapter almost 2 years later! BW2: Live and Let Die returns!

/Day 3
“Wakey wakey, Yume… You’ve been asleep for a few hours now… It’s time to wake up so we can go explore the Nature Preserve.” a voice echoed through the void of Yume’s mind as she slowly opened her eyes only to see her husband and her Pokemon at her bedside.

“Yami?! So I’m not dead after all… Holy crap… All I remember is almost drowning then being saved by a horde of Gyarados and this really weird looking guy. I’m glad all of that was part of some awful horrible dream, I should have known no one born in reality could look so awful---” Yume started to say before she gazed over and saw the odd-looking man in the corner of the room and let out a huge wail.

“Yume, there’s no need for all of that… Professor Gizmo saved our lives after all, if it wasn’t for him, we would be sleeping at the bottom of the sea.” Darien said sitting in a chair adjacent to the bed Yume was on.

“I think you mean dead, Darien, we wouldn’t be sleeping. We would be dead.” Akira said with her inherently cynical tone as she stretched after sitting in a chair for several hours.

“Oh joy, you guys are alive too…” Yume said less than enthusiastically as she leapt up from the bed and released all of her Pokemon from their Poke-Balls to make sure they were still accounted for.

“Professor Gizmo saved us in the knick of time, his specially trained Gyarados managed to save you from that whirlpool.” Yami said pointing over to the odd-looking man who they had come to identify as Professor Gizmo.

“Hi there, it’s good to see that you are finally awake! Your friends insisted that we wait on you before we started our tour of the facility!” Professor Gizmo said hopping up and down in excitement over his own facility.

“... I have so many questions about who or what this man is but I think it’s all better left unsaid…” Yume said with a sigh as she returned her Pokemon and approached the others.

“This is the Nature Preserve, turns out we drifted here without even knowing it… That’s a stroke of luck isn’t it?” Darien said to Yume as she proceeded to roll her eyes and look out of the window at the sprawling lush green forest in the horizon.

“So this is the Nature Preserve… Not much to gawk at…” Yume said unimpressed by the appearance of the Nature Preserve.

“Oh, I assure you that what you see out there pales in comparison to the actual facilities of this preserve! Please, follow me so that I can show you the rest!” Professor Gizmo said leading Yume and the others down a hallway towards a sealed door that required a fingerprint scan.

“Ooooh, very high-tech… This reminds me of the NPMC headquarters.” Darien said as they entered into an elevator that descended into the depths of the preserve.

“Is it anyone else concerned that we just got into an elevator with a strange old man or is it just me?” Akira said with a sigh as everyone ignored her remark and looked out at the vast expanses of the Nature Preserve that was unfolding right before their very eyes.

Suddenly, the elevator stops and the doors open for the group to exit.

“Welcome to the Luciabasa Nature Preserve, kiddos! The only nature preserve in the world to specialize in the rehabilitation of Pokemon with the usage of Technical and Hidden Machines!” Professor Gizmo said hopping up and down again as he dashed over to a Bibarel who was gnawing on a branch.

“Technical… And Hidden… Machines?” Darien asked Professor Gizmo confused on the entirety of what he was referring to.

“Technical and Hidden Machines refer to moves that are rerendered as data onto a diskette that are then booted into a Pokemon’s memory drive.” Professor Gizmo said as he petted Bibarel softly on the head while other Pokemon including Budew and Azurill started to crowd around him.

“... You make it sound like Pokemon are computers or something… How can you boot anything into their memory? That doesn't make any sense.” Akira said highly skeptical of Professor Gizmo’s methods and reasoning.

“Oh, well you see, it’s a very difficult to explain… Even the most esteemed Pokemon experts are baffled on the concept themselves.” Professor Gizmo said a tad bit nervously which caught the attention of Yume.

“What I think Akira was trying to imply is whether or not the usage of these Technical and Hidden machines are ethical and humane… Do they cause the Pokemon pain when booted into their memory drive?” Yume asked also skeptical of Professor Gizmo’s explanation and reasoning.

“Well, erm… Allow me to explain… You see… Usually Pokemon are able to swim across the sea and cut down trees naturally as well as produce Flamethrower and Thunderbolt, however, some Pokemon, due to a variety of circumstances are unable to utilize these move-sets without external assistance, TMs and HMs are used so that they are able to use these moves through artificial means, it is all for the benefit of the Pokemon and a possible Trainer.” Professor Gizmo explained in more detail as both Akira and Yume glared at him, still skeptical on his legitimacy.

“Come on guys, if Professor Gizmo was doing something illegal here this place wouldn’t be held in such a high regard by the scientific community” Darien said to Akira and Yume in an attempt to compel them against striking down Professor Gizmo’s research.

“... Hmmm…” Yami thought to himself, pondering the situation as a whole while tiny Petitil and Psyduck played off in the distance.

“My colleagues and I would be happy to show you the evidence behind the beneficial factors of our research if that would put you ladies at ease…” Professor Gizmo said snapping his fingers as several other strange looking scientist ran to him with stacks of papers in their hands.

“Oh boy, here we go…” Darien sighed.

“Despite their actions, N and Ghetsis were right about one thing, there are people out there who wish to hurt and take advantage of Pokemon… I know I might come across as apathetic towards Pokemon at times but I assure you that Ghetsis at least bestowed that within me. I refuse for Pokemon to abused in any form of fashion.” Akira said with a determined expression sprawled across her face as Darien looked upon his cousin and nodded.

“Fine… Alright then… We can hang out here and get the statistics from the scientist then.” Darien said realizing that he wouldn’t be able to convince his cousin to let it go no matter what.

“..... Oh yeah! I almost forgot! Where’s Cecillio you guys?” Yume asked the others as she suddenly remembered the missing member of their party.

“Oh right, Cecillio went off into the forest to do some research on the fauna or something… He thinks there are rare ingredients for spices or something.” Yame explained.

“Oh, really? Let’s go find him so we can eat! I haven’t eaten in so long my stomach feels like it's about to implode…” Yume said holding her stomach as it grumbles.

“You all can go ahead and find Cecillio, Akira and I will remain here until she’s done with her tirade…” Darien said with an eye roll as Akira flipped through the pages of research given to her by the scientist.

“Sounds like a plan then, we’ll meet back here when we find Cecillio.” Yame said as he headed out of the preserve area toward the door that lead to the forest in the distance.

“If you see any rare Pokemon, make sure to document it for me!” Darien said waving goodbye to the two as they left out of the room.

“Hmmmm…” Akira said to herself as she finished reading the last of the papers given to her by the scientist on TMs and HMs.

“Are you convinced now, young lady? Do you understand how integral our research is to the betterment of people and Pokemon everywhere now?” Professor Gizmo asked Akira in hopes that she had changed her skepticism on the issue.

“The research conducted here seems ethical enough, it doesn't appear that you guys are causing the Pokemon any purposeful repercussions or harm… However… What does concern me about your research is the fact that it is prohibited by the Government. And it has been for the past 50 years or longer… Just why are you people conducting research forbidden by the Government?” Akira asked sternly as Darien quickly turned his attention to their conversation.

“Forbidden research?! What do you mean?!” Darien asked Akira as he was completely perplexed by situation.

“Well, you see---” Professor Gizmo began to say before the doors to the preserve area suddenly opened and a figure collapsed face first onto the ground.

“Who’s that?! Is that… Cecillio?! Cecillio, are you okay?!” Darien asked as he along with Akira and the scientist ran over to check his condition.

“W-W-We have to get out of here… We’re in grave danger… Real danger this time…” Cecillio said gasping for air as his face is revealed to show a multitude of bruises across his face.

At that exact moment, a devastating explosion echoes in the distance.

“What in the world is going on here?!” Darien and others exclaim as several simultaneous explosions occur.

“What a predicament this is~ I didn’t expect to meet such a skilled swordsman in these godforsaken woods~ Maybe you~ Will be the death of me~” ??? said as his staff clashes against the blunt side of Yame’s blade.

“Who the hell are you people and why are you attacking this preserve?! You could have killed these injured Pokemon or my wife!” Yami said deflecting the destructive power of the mysterious man’s staff away from the injured Pokemon who were being protected by Akira and her Ampharos.

“Who are we~? We are members of the Blank Generation~”