• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BW34: Rival Battle! Banipucchi, Dokkora participate in battle!

Status
Not open for further replies.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
Wait this is a 3 on 3. Could it be the Anime's first Triple Battle?

The first Double Battle was in episode 14 of Hoenn I think, this could be a Triple Battle, but then again, probably not.

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
Trip ignoring a battle with Ash, a chance to beat him again, so he can be arrogant towards Ash, so he can get Palpitoad? This just proves it more, that Trip really wants it and their is no evidence to Ash getting it, accept for it appearing in the next episode, where Trip could appear in.

I know, but it can also be like Oshawott, stalking Ash until he gets captured by Ash.

I think Palpitoad would be a great new way to battle for Ash. It only has two appendages, so this would be cool if Ash caught it.

MisterM

That's what she said
Wait this is a 3 on 3. Could it be the Anime's first Triple Battle?

The first Double Battle was in episode 14 of Hoenn I think, this could be a Triple Battle, but then again, probably not.

No the first double battle was during the OI saga, again an Alakazam and a Marowak, but I don't remember the name of the trainer, it was one of the 4 'Gym Leaders' in OI.

But, yeah I hope this turns out to be a triple battle, even though I'd prefer this feature to be introduced during a Tournament, a la Tag-Team Tournament or something.

playerking

No the first double battle was during the OI saga, again an Alakazam and a Marowak, but I don't remember the name of the trainer, it was one of the 4 'Gym Leaders' in OI.

But, yeah I hope this turns out to be a triple battle, even though I'd prefer this feature to be introduced during a Tournament, a la Tag-Team Tournament or something.

I'm talking about the first Double Battle, after it was introduced in Generation 3. Plus, Gym Leaders have different ways of going about things, the same could go for the Orange League Gym Leaders.

Anyway, since Trip tries to catch Palpitoad, the one in the next episode could be another Wild one, because they could be common to the area.

Also, the summary says that Trip agrees to do the battle, but he could quickly go and catch Palpitoad, before the battle so he could use it for the battle. Then again, probably not.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
I'm talking about the first Double Battle, after it was introduced in Generation 3. Plus, Gym Leaders have different ways of going about things, the same could go for the Orange League Gym Leaders.

Anyway, since Trip tries to catch Palpitoad, the one in the next episode could be another Wild one, because they could be common to the area.

Also, the summary says that Trip agrees to do the battle, but he could quickly go and catch Palpitoad, before the battle so he could use it for the battle. Then again, probably not.

Gosh.. This really sounds like:

Trip wants to catch a Palpitoad, Ash interferes, begging for a fight and Palpitoad runs for it. Seeing as the pokemon he wanted got away, Trip reluctantly (it's Trip..) agrees to fight Ash from the boonies. During the battle though, Palpitoad watches how Ash fights and decides to track him..

BW35: Palpitoad gets caught and fights Stunfisk! :O

I-am-the-peel

Justice Forever
Well the first double battle I can remember was in episode 2, with Jessie and James using Ekans and Koffing against Ash. I can't remember exactly what two pokemon he used but I remember him saying something like this:
Ash: You can't use two pokemon at the same time! Its agaisnt league rules!
Misty:They're criminals, they won't listen! Just use two pokemon against them!
But if you meant a double battle between two trainers then listen to the above and not me. :p

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
Well the first double battle I can remember was in episode 2, with Jessie and James using Ekans and Koffing against Ash. I can't remember exactly what two pokemon he used but I remember him saying something like this:
Ash: You can't use two pokemon at the same time! Its agaisnt league rules!
Misty:They're criminals, they won't listen! Just use two pokemon against them!
But if you meant a double battle between two trainers then listen to the above and not me. :p

Ash only had Pikachu in episode two.. Ash Catches A Pokemon is episode three..

playerking

Gosh.. This really sounds like:

Trip wants to catch a Palpitoad, Ash interferes, begging for a fight and Palpitoad runs for it. Seeing as the pokemon he wanted got away, Trip reluctantly (it's Trip..) agrees to fight Ash from the boonies. During the battle though, Palpitoad watches how Ash fights and decides to track him..

BW35: Palpitoad gets caught and fights Stunfisk! :O

Change it to Palpitoad staying Wild or Trip catching it, and that seems like a good episode to me. If Ash gets Palpitoad, someone's getting Juniper'd, lets see.

Pikachu: *Insert small sarcastic comment to make it seem like Pikachu wont ever get Oaked/Juniper'd*
Tranquill: Just came back.
Oshawott: One of Ash's main starters, he hardly oaks his starters anyway.
Tepig: Needs more attention, he hardly oaks his starters anyway.
Snivy: Read the Above reason.
Scraggy: Weak as it is and it needs more training.

So I don't think Ash will get it.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
But Player it says in the summary that Shooti fails to catch Palpitoad so doesn't that confirm that Shooti doesn't get it??

playerking

But Player it says in the summary that Shooti fails to catch Palpitoad so doesn't that confirm that Shooti doesn't get it??

So a fail means that he can't try and catch it again? No, it doesn't, Ash has failed and captured Pokemon before, I don't see why Trip can't either.

SlimKennedy

Ash may only have had pikachu at the time, but he did try to use some other trainers Pidgey and Rattata to battle Ekans and Koffing. Not at the same time though, and both Pokemon were too intimidated by Ekans to do anything. So it really doesn't count as a double battle.

Back on topic, I wouldn't mind seeing Ash with Palpitoad. I know many people seem to think that he doesn't have room to rotate more Pokemon, but I think the writers could make the rotations work well if they actually try.

TsukiMirage

Rikudou Master
Wow, seems like Iris can really get under Trip's skin. Anyway, a triple battle would be awesome to see, but I'm happy either way.

RickHoenn

Banned

I hope Trip fails and forgets about it and then Ash catches Palpitoad ._.

KibaLG8

Well-Known Member since the DP Series.
Wow, seems like Iris can really get under Trip's skin. Anyway, a triple battle would be awesome to see, but I'm happy either way.

Did I miss something?=/

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys

KibaLG8

Well-Known Member since the DP Series.
Go back a page and read the summary that was posted and you'll get it.

Interesting, so she provokes Trip again.:p I hope this 3 VS 3 battle doesn't end up being a curbstomp battle, I'll seriously fling my laptop if that happens to Ash. SMH.

fukamaru

My prediction:
- Tepig vs Vanillite - Vanillite wins & recalled
- Oshawott vs Lampent - Oshawott wins
- Oshawott vs Timburr - Timburr wins
- Tranquill vs Timburr - Draw

ViperQueen

RAWR!!!
My prediction:
- Tepig vs Vanillite - Vanillite wins & recalled
- Oshawott vs Lampent - Oshawott wins
- Oshawott vs Timburr - Timburr wins
- Tranquill vs Timburr - Draw

I'd like a tie as well...I don't want to see ash losing. maybe Timburr and Oshawott should be the tie breaker *they both have weapons*

Status
Not open for further replies.